Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,147,812 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
benchmark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So Littlefinger planted the note - I hope Arya sees through it.
No1home
Quote:

So I assume Dany just wanted to **** with Jon Snow by landing Drogon in his face?

Yea, she's falling for him so she wanted to see his reaction to her 'kids'. Jon and the kids were actually civil to each other so now she's really into Jon.
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
Sam you fat ******* why'd you have to interrupt Gilly.
HoustonAg05
AG
Fairly sure the note was the message Sansa wrote to Robb to bend the knee under the thumb of Cersei in season one. Would be very bad for Sansa with street cred with northern lords.
wangus12
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

tk for tu juan said:

The Wrecking Crew going north of the wall to sack a white walker QB

Jon
Gendry
Tormund
the Hound
Beric D.
Thoros

minus Davos

Having at least four fan-favorites heading north of the wall to find a white Walker will not end well.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

The ONLY criticism really should be about Jaime swimming a mile underwater (or being dragged by Broon)...that was some BS.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
HoustonAg05 said:

Fairly sure the note was the message Sansa wrote to Robb to bend the knee under the thumb of Cersei in season one. Would be very bad for Sansa with street cred with northern lords.

^this

she was coerced into writing it basically. but it won't go over well. LF is stirring the pot.
WTF95
Such bs that Jamie and bronn hold their breath for an hour or more till dany and dragon leave?? Such bs.

Your dragon just blasts Jamie laniister into a lake And you don't even wait around to see if he surfaces? How long can he hold his breath?
BowSowy
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

The ONLY criticism really should be about Jaime swimming a mile underwater (or being dragged by Broon)...that was some BS.

Not only that but Jon went from Dragonstone to Eastwatch in less than half an episode!
ellebee
WHO'S BENDING THE KNEE NOW, *****!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

tk for tu juan said:

The Wrecking Crew going north of the wall to sack a white walker QB

Jon
Gendry
Tormund
the Hound
Beric D.
Thoros

minus Davos.

Don't forget Jorah.

Ragtag group of baller ass mother****ers.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

When Tormund asked if Jon brought the "big girl"
tossup whether that or the Gendry rowing for 4 years line caused me to lol more.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
BowSowy said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

Not only that but Jon went from Dragonstone to Eastwatch in less than half an episode!

Hell the whole crew went from Dragonstone to Eastwatch in 5 minutes......

but let's not focus on timelines - we know that's not gonna get us anywhere.

Icecream_Ag
S
Zombie Jon Snow said:

CFTXAG10 said:

When Tormund asked if Jon brought the "big girl"
tossup whether that or the Gendry rowing for 4 years line caused me to lol more.

gendry Rowing for sure. Got a good chuckle from that line though
Kashchei
AG
So can someone explain the annulment in Layman's terms for me please? Jon is now full blown Targaryen instead of half Targaryen, half Stark?
Deputy Travis Junior
Damn. In that shot at the end, the no-name free folk are so expendable they should have been dressed like this:

InternetFan02
AG
Davos and Gendry vs the Gold Cloaks on the beach is one of the greatest random scenes in the series
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
Kashchei said:

So can someone explain the annulment in Layman's terms for me please? Jon is now full blown Targaryen instead of half Targaryen, half Stark?

Means he's the legitimate son to the heir to the throne. Once the heir has a son, they become the subsequent heir, not the oldest surviving sibling (Dany)
ellebee
https://www.google.com/amp/elitedaily.com/entertainment/jon-snow-theory-game-of-thrones/2043334/amp/
Thunder18
AG
Nice team of hitters going North of the wall
Cave Johnson, CEO
AG
Kashchei said:

It just legitimizes his claim to the throne since R+L were married.
InternetFan02
AG
Kashchei said:

Full blown legitimate Targaryen. Highborn son of the true heir to the Mad King's throne.
ellebee
Now I don't want him and dany to get married. I want him to take her dragons and destroy her.
Cromagnum
AG
PatAg said:

bkkeim said:

Someone get a screen cap of the note Arya found!
It was the note Cersei made Sansa write to her family, when she was being held in King's Landing and Robb was in rebellion.

Correct. Littlefinger wanted Arya to find it in order to cause strife between the Stark girls. Robb knew it was BS when he originally received it but Arya wasn't around for any of that stuff. It paints Sansa to be a traitor to the Starks. The other Northern lords won't like this one bit.
AggieSouth06
BowSowy said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

The alternative is like 3 episodes showing them wandering around a ship eating and sleeping and pissing over the side. I'm ok with skipping ahead a few weeks between scenes.
Icecream_Ag
S
Kashchei said:

annulment is canceling the first marriage as if it never happened. The second part of the line was a marriage to another person. So it's likely job is not a *******, but his parents are still a stark and targaryean
InternetFan02
AG

Hound, Gendry, Tormund, Jon, Jorah, Beric, Thoros
Cromagnum
AG
Beric's flaming sword gonna be making another appearance soon. That should prove quite useful.
bangobango
AG
Kashchei said:

Rhaegar is Dany's older brother. He was the next in line to be king after thr mad king. He was married before(to Oberyn's sister) and had children, but they were killed by the Mountain after sacking kings landing.

His marriage was annulled before everyone died and he was remarried to Lyanna Stark. Lyanna gave birth to Jon, who would be the next in line after Mad King --> Rhaegar --> Jon.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Beaten to the punch.
EFE
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

If I owned a breakfast diner I would have a dish called "Tarly Toast" immediately

And the recipe is easy, just burn the fck out of it
Malcolm52
AG
Is it just me, or does capturing a wight and bringing it to KL sound like a totally ridiculous plot development?

JJxvi
AG
The annulment thing is kinda crazy. It would have extreme political ramifications, including making the 2nd in line for throne illegitimate and giving insult to a great house. Crazy thing to do.
bangobango
AG
Littlefinger playing everyone as usual.

Dany is giving Jon bedroom eyes so hard now.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Kashchei said:

Because Rhaegar's marriage was annulled and he remarried Lyanna on the up and up Jon is not a bassterd of Rhaegar's. That means he has an actual claim to the throne because he is the legit son of Rhaegar whereas Dany is just Rhaegar's sister (not as good a claim). Rhaegar was next in line for the throne under the Mad King.
First Page Last Page
Page 136 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.