Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,143,635 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Correct. New version of John Williams' score at the end is much better than Yub Nub.
JuliusCaesarAggie
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Correct. New version of John Williams' score at the end is much better than Yub Nub.
Duncan Idaho
The alt-shift x guys April fool's video was pretty great...NSFW warning.
Al Bula
AG
What is with these pics? This is what I think of:

wangus12
AG
That.....is an odd photo set
boboguitar
AG
Best part is hodor still says hodor.
Ol Jock 99
AG

Brienne, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch???
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
These are all stills from an HBO ad, btw. Hence the goofy expressions.
wangus12
AG
Ol Jock 99
AG
Here's where the pictures are from:

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

Here's where the pictures are from:

I don't know....I legit get goosebumps when I hear that sound......

Especially related to Sopranos, GOT or the Wire for example on first run and for big shows (premieres and finales).

Ol Jock 99
AG
15 still shots from the season. No spoilers that I could see, but be warned nevertheless.

http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/get-look-exclusive-photos-game-of-thrones-season-7
OnlyForNow
AG
So from the pictures...

I guess the castle and throne room where Dany is, is going to be either Storm's End or Dragon Stone, because at the end of last season she picked up Varys and others from Drone and had ships sailing under the Sunspear banner.

So not much between her and King's Landing.
Capitol Ag
AG
Champ Bailey said:

I hope it ends like this:

Why does Anakin get to be young still??? Where's Shaw???? Why is a Peruvian band getting to do the exit music??? Ugh!
wangus12
AG
Its most likely Dragon's Stone. Makes sense for her to go there
OnlyForNow
AG
I thought the building was gonna blow up with a green blast. Ala wildfire.
Teddy Perkins
AG
edit: NM!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
In: can we discuss books here?????
Ol Jock 99
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

I vote "sure"; we are past the vast majority of the written material.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

I vote "sure"; we are past the vast majority of the written material.

Yes!!!....but non book readers who are going to get their panties in a wad if the books are discussed at all NEED THEIR OWN thread. But that's on them.

SpreadsheetAg
AG
So when does the book for season 7 come out? I am hoping to read the entire series before the season starts...

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

So when does the book for season 7 come out? I am hoping to read the entire series before the season starts...

In June.....of 2027. But that's tentative.
AgLaw
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

In June.....of 2027. But that's tentative.
Actually, GRRM just announced he's going to spend the rest of the year editing a GoT Cookbook (the Mutton in Onion-Ale Broth is supposed to be FANTASTIC!), which pushes publication of Winds of Winter back to 2028, at the earliest.
marble rye
AG
Stive said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Exactly. The long game for a game which is coming to an end soon.

The game never ends.

I predict the season/show ends with Dany and Jon victorious, Cersei dead, and WW fried like bacon from dragons. Littlefinger is on the small council (maybe the hand) because of his loyalty to Jon/Sansa and his heros position with the victors.

Dany says something like "may we all live in peace forever and ever" and the camera zooms in on Littlefingers face over her shoulder as he gets a big s*** eating grin on his face and winks. Cut to black......

It will end similarly, imo, but Jon will be dead.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Littlefinger won't survive this season imho.....Sansa reunited with family and with some backing means his days are numbered.

And sorry but the three survivors are Jon, Dany and Tyrion. Among the major players.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Pam Poovey said:

Stive said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Exactly. The long game for a game which is coming to an end soon.

The game never ends.

I predict the season/show ends with Dany and Jon victorious, Cersei dead, and WW fried like bacon from dragons. Littlefinger is on the small council (maybe the hand) because of his loyalty to Jon/Sansa and his heros position with the victors.

Dany says something like "may we all live in peace forever and ever" and the camera zooms in on Littlefingers face over her shoulder as he gets a big s*** eating grin on his face and winks. Cut to black......

It will end similarly, imo, but Jon will be dead.
More like;

Tyrion fries Cersei with a Dragon and Jon stays in the North with Sansa. Tyrion flies up there to take back his wife and bring Jon onto the side of Queen Daeny. Instead, Jon continues to face north and convinces Tyrion to use his Dragon against the Night King. Bran eventually sacrifices himself to take out the Night King. Brienne becomes Lord Commander of the King's / Queen's Guard. Littlefinger tries to join the small council but Varys shows up to take him out (but it's really Arya stark as Varys avenging her father's betrayal).

Daeny falls for Jon, but Jon don't want that. Finding out he's the true heir to the throne, he abdicates to Daeny and goes back to Winterfell to marry little Mormont (this is GRRM afterall).
Urban Ag
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Littlefinger won't survive this season imho.....Sansa reunited with family and with some backing means his days are numbered.

And sorry but the three survivors are Jon, Dany and Tyrion. Among the major players.
This is last remaining real mystery in the "Game of Thrones" portion of AOFAI. Varys's game is played. Cercei's game is played. LF didn't want the North, he wants the Iron Throne. I gotta believe they have one last major move for him to make, otherwise they are wasting a great character if his arc is finished. But with what HBO has unveiled as where the series had progressed to, hard to fathom what that would be at this point.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Actually... from the perspective of those loyal to Robert Baratheon, who IS the rightful ruler right now?

Targs - ruled out from the perspective of those loyal to the Baratheons
Viserys - Dead
Deanerys? No, Robert ended her rights to the throne.
Jon? No, Robert ended his rights to the throne.

In Line:
Robert - Dead
Stannis - Presumed Dead
Renly - Dead

Downline:
Jeoffrey - Dead
Tommen - Dead
Myrcella - Dead
Shireen - Dead

Further Downline:
Pregnant Maergery? Dead
Edric Storm? Is he mentioned in the show?
Gendry? Still paddling? Can *******s come to power?

Does this mean that the legitimate King would need to be decided by might (overpowering Cersei) or right - a Great Council like was done a couple of times before to determine the rightful succession? In which case, they would choose Daeny anyways right?

In other words Cersei is a freaking goner. She has no right to the throne, so she will be cast out aside either way; unless she can somehow team up with Euron Greyjoy?
Ol Jock 99
AG
Quote:

Pregnant Maergery?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Baby could have survived - in the womb... yeah
SpreadsheetAg
AG

Dangit just saw this
FightnFarmerUSMC
AG
Jamie will be the one to kill Cersi fulfilling the prophecy from her youth that her brother would kill her.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
FightnFarmerUSMC said:

Jamie will be the one to kill Cersi fulfilling the prophecy from her youth that her brother would kill her.

WHOA!!! careful there... thats book material my friend. Tread lightly.

JK

But in the show they did not reveal that part of the prophecy actually so....who knows. I agree though. I think thats mostly a matter of not revealing something until it is pertinent. Like not showing the Ned's flashback/dream about the Tower of Joy from Book One until season 6 (and via Bran).

I believe we will see another flashback of that prophecy at some point and the rest of it will be revealed then. This is for the TV only audience that would most likely forget about it.

This is the part that was not in the TV show:

Quote:

"And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar [High Valyrian for 'little brother'] shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."

By the way I guess the part about being replaced by someone younger and more beautiful is not Maergery as was long speculated....gotta be Dany now right. I could see her taking everything from Cersei.

Malcolm52
AG
2 more months!
FightnFarmerUSMC
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

FightnFarmerUSMC said:

WHOA!!! careful there... thats book material my friend. Tread lightly.

JK

But in the show they did not reveal that part of the prophecy actually so....who knows. I agree though. I think thats mostly a matter of not revealing something until it is pertinent. Like not showing the Ned's flashback/dream about the Tower of Joy from Book One until season 6 (and via Bran).

I believe we will see another flashback of that prophecy at some point and the rest of it will be revealed then. This is for the TV only audience that would most likely forget about it.

This is the part that was not in the TV show:

Quote:

"And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar [High Valyrian for 'little brother'] shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."

By the way I guess the part about being replaced by someone younger and more beautiful is not Maergery as was long speculated....gotta be Dany now right. I could see her taking everything from Cersei.

I've thought this since the moment I read it. I went back through some of the books to make sure that Jaime was actually the younger twin as soon as I read it. And I thought it was Dany from the get go when they said younger and more beautiful. The Tyrion and Maergery angle is too clean for GRRM.
First Page Last Page
Page 4 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.