Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,146,793 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
AR_Ag95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://123movies.co/episode/game-of-thrones-7x4/?watching
redline248
AG
Flagged every post with spoiler tags, troll or not. Wouldn't know bc I didn't click.
DCPD158
AG
The Debt said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I agree that a drop of Targaryen blood making you a hero is a little lame. Although Viserys definitely wouldn't fit the bill there.

Two things confirmed it for me that he will be revealed as a Targaryen on the show:

1) Tywin saying "since I cannot prove you are not mine" to Tyrion when putting him on the front lines.

2) The random scene of him going into the crypt to see the dragons and not being devoured despite them never having seen him.

Couple that with his obsession (in the books) with fire and dragons as a kid, white streaks of hair and one purple eye and it's painfully obvious.

Targaryen blood doesn't make you a dragon.
Much like being a great swordsman doesn't make you a great military commander. (not aimed at your post, just the ones earlier about Jon Snow being a exceptional commander because he can wield a sword) Jon Snow is a very good swordsman, but he isn't a great army commander. BoB proved that.
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
redline248
AG
Only thing battle of bast-rds proved is that Jon is hot headed when it comes to family. Showed nothing of his ability to form strategy.
Javelina
AG
Need a good laugh?

Hickory High
AG
"Turned out they were just razzin' each other."

idk why that really tickled me so.
The Debt
It's worth noting Jon Snow has been in three battles, two of which he would have been killed if he wasnt saved by an army miraculously showing up outside his own control/planning. The other battle he slunk away in a ship.

Let's just say he is no Robb Stark.
Btron
AG
What did y'all think when Ed Chambers answers the phone call?
DCPD158
AG
redline248 said:

Only thing battle of bast-rds proved is that Jon is hot headed when it comes to family. Showed nothing of his ability to form strategy.
It showed his ability to be outmaneuvered. He put his family above the lives of his people. His selfish actions got many, many of those he was responsible for killed and it wasn't for the Knights of the Vale, his whole command would have gone the way of Stannis'. That is not the trait of a strategist, but makes for great legends.

Now Robb Stark, he sacrificed 2000 to lure in Jamie's army. Ruthless, but good strategy.
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
TheVarian
AG
Watching episode, will update shortly
Fenrir
Jons military strategy record = Small sample size. Not sure what meaningful conclusions anyone expects to draw.
Farmer1906
AG
Just watched episode 4. Holy ****! It is great.
Sapper Redux
The Debt said:

It's worth noting Jon Snow has been in three battles, two of which he would have been killed if he wasnt saved by an army miraculously showing up outside his own control/planning. The other battle he slunk away in a ship.

Not sure what else he could have done during the battle at Castle Black. He led a very good defense.
TheVarian
AG
Update:

Just watched. Can't wait to hear you folks ***** and moan.
Farmer1906
AG
TheVarian said:

Update:

Just watched. Can't wait to hear you folks ***** and moan.
About the end? Very convenient. or is it.... Giving nothing away.
TheVarian
AG
I know nothing. You ****s need to watch and ponder
Farmer1906
AG
Can we at least admit the badest in this whole mutha ****ing arya stark
TheVarian
AG
bangobango
AG
I gave in and watched it.
Farmer1906
AG
benchmark
AG
bangobango said:

I gave in and watched it.

It's not giving in. It's taking advantage of an opportunity when it's presented!
wangus12
AG
Dr. Watson said:

The Debt said:

Not sure what else he could have done during the battle at Castle Black. He led a very good defense.
Jon's been in 3 battles and all three they were massive underdogs. Castle Black and Hardhome, he did almost everything right. BotB was the only one where he made a legitimate mistake
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I'm hearing it's low resolution?
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
I'm waiting until the episode airs tomorrow night. I started re-watching the series a few days ago and that is holding me over anyway.
Btron
AG
Do you think HBO leaked the episode so that less people time in Sunday so their site doesn't keep crashing?
BoneBoy
AG
You have excellent restraint for a guy with the handle/username Fuzzy.
Sapper Redux
I have an infant and a toddler at home. I wouldn't have time for a leaked episode even if I wanted to watch it. Sunday at 9 is already carved out.
OnlyForNow
AG
No, I think HBO gives it to some countries to edit out parts they feel aren't fit for their countrymen.

The leaked episode had a scene at the end without sound but dialogue (cc) that was from the beginning, that they have needed to been censored.

The leaked version came from a copy HBO gave to India to pre-screen.
The Debt
How noble of them.

So if they are editing the "art" for different markets, shouldn't they make a version without explicit sexual content for Americans?
The Debt
Dr. Watson said:

The Debt said:

To be fair, Ser Allister was the commander. When the southern attack hit Allister went from the wall to the castle and Jon stayed on the wall. Then he abandoned his post and gave command to whitetrashfriend so he could go down to the castle and fight.
OnlyForNow
AG
I have no clue and don't care.

Just telling you what the specific deal is with the leaked version.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Btron said:

Do you think HBO leaked the episode so that less people time in Sunday so their site doesn't keep crashing?
Pretty sure this coming the massive hack that happened at HBO.
dellgriffith
AG
The Debt said:

How noble of them.

So if they are editing the "art" for different markets, shouldn't they make a version without explicit sexual content for Americans?

No one would watch.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
benchmark
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I'm hearing it's low resolution?
It's not hard at all to watch. Of course, I grew up watching low definition...LOL
CapCityAg89
AG
The Debt said:

Dr. Watson said:

The Debt said:

To be fair, Ser Allister was the commander. When the southern attack hit Allister went from the wall to the castle and Jon stayed on the wall. Then he abandoned his post and gave command to whitetrashfriend so he could go down to the castle and fight.

To be really fair, that's a pretty narrow interpretation of the show only. Pretty clear in the book, that victory was his.
First Page Last Page
Page 103 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.