Check your ticketmaster account.

15,420 Views | 174 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jograki
Al Bula
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$33.75 in credits and 15 free vouchers. Dang.

I can see TM/LN offering crap shows that I wouldn't wanna go to. If I don't wanna see a show, it must be crap, right?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Not a single show in New York. WTF?
Jim01
AG
Man it looks like the Weezer/Panic At The Disco tour is on the list. I would have gone to that in The Woodlands if this deal was a month ago.

It would be nice if the list was easier to navigate and filter.
The Collective
AG
Took me 10 minutes, but I purchased some tickets that I will now list on Stubhub for a low price.
Jim01
AG
quote:
i see the same,, the only shows in texas are in dallas
I don't see any Texas dates at all on the list. What shows do you see in Dallas?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

OK now I see the events - but returning to the Ticketmaster site and the Active vouchers page all of my ticket vouchers are gone. All I have there now is the 11 vouchers for $2.25, there is no paging (next page) thats it.

WTF?????

did somebody steal my codes? - i would think the code should be tied to the account so only I can redeem it.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
i see the same,, the only shows in texas are in dallas
I don't see any Texas dates at all on the list. What shows do you see in Dallas?

there are about 20 Dallas shows - sort the list on the Location and navigate to page 4.
Jim01
AG
Ok, so the search must factor in some things and is not the same for everyone. I see ZERO Dallas dates on page 4. I went to my profile on live nation and it had my zip as one I didn't recognize, so I changed it to my current zip. Then I went back to the page and it gave me ZERO results and said "No Houston Dates or In The Area" or something like that. I hit refresh and now I see 434 results, but still NO Dallas dates.
blinnboy83
Had 5 vouchers for 2 tickets each yesterday. Today, they are all gone and I have 5 vouchers for 2.25 discounts. Anyone have any clue?
Jim01
AG
Oh crap. Mine too. All I see now are the $2 vouchers.
Jim01
AG
However I do see Dallas dates now. I was clicking the link on Page 1 of this thread initially and saw no Dallas dates. But if I go to My Vouchers and click the link on that page then I DO see the Dallas shows.
The Collective
AG
That sucks. I used one of my vouchers, but the other didn't seem to work. From what I could tell, there was no validation of any kind. You had to enter your code on the payment page, it did not pull up automatically within your account. Pretty stupid...
gougler08
AG
Yeah I'm not seeing the Dallas venues either for some reason
jrod2181
I had 17. used one this morning for Prophets of Rage in Tampa and then the rest disappeared UGHHHHHHH
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I wanted a ticket to this show in NY on June 30th, but the NY date doesn't show up on the list.
Jim01
AG
Apparently our codes will come back.

http://wgntv.com/2016/06/21/your-ticketmaster-free-ticket-vouchers-likely-disappeared-and-heres-why/
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
Apparently our codes will come back.

http://wgntv.com/2016/06/21/your-ticketmaster-free-ticket-vouchers-likely-disappeared-and-heres-why/

NEVERMIND - just reloaded and mine are back now!!!!!
bobinator
AG
Can't wait to go see Korn in Dallas!

(just kidding, the event list for Texas sucks except for maybe Panic! At the Disco with Weezer but I'm going to be gone that weekend)
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

I'm saving my page with codes to a PDF now so if they disappear again I still have them.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I was pissed when I logged on and didn't see my free ticket codes anymore but I checked a few minutes later and they were back up. Got two pair to Black Sabbath, one pair for Heart/Joan Jett/Cheap Trick, and a pair for Def Leppard, REO Speedwagon/Tesla. You have to go through the link on the voucher page. If you go right to Ticketmaster & search for the show you will get an error code when you try to use the voucher.
The Collective
AG
The event list sucks and summer concerts on the lawn at Gexa are brutal. I hope someone wants my purchases for $5, but I get the feeling the market is going to be flooded.
Know Your Enemy
AG
quote:
The event list sucks and summer concerts on the lawn at Gexa are brutal. I hope someone wants my purchases for $5, but I get the feeling the market is going to be flooded.
For most shows at Gexa you can upgrade your tickets to reserved seats once you get there for $10.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
I was pissed when I logged on and didn't see my free ticket codes anymore but I checked a few minutes later and they were back up. Got two pair to Black Sabbath, one pair for Heart/Joan Jett/Cheap Trick, and a pair for Def Leppard, REO Speedwagon/Tesla. You have to go through the link on the voucher page. If you go right to Ticketmaster & search for the show you will get an error code when you try to use the voucher.

Well you'll also get an error code if you select tickets that are too good I guess.

I tried one concert and the voucher failed for some premium club seats, it also failed for lower level seats thats were $149 each to the same show. then I went up into the 200's and it worked on tickets for $40 each.

Oddly - I had 4 tickets in my basket and applied 1 code (which said it was for 2 tickets) and it said it covered all 4 tickets.

So not sure what the limit is on quality of tickets you can get - I did not see that in the FAQ.

AccountantAg
AG
So is the event list only going to be for concerts? Don't really care for them to begin with let alone having to drive 5 hours to Dallas from SA
jrod2181
used 2nd of the 17 picked up Counting Crows and Rob Thomas
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
So is the event list only going to be for concerts? Don't really care for them to begin with let alone having to drive 5 hours to Dallas from SA

Apparently - and apparently only at Gexa (outdoor) in Dallas. there are no concerts at the AAC or JerryWorld listed.

Seems like they are using this just to unload less desirable event tickets- meaning you'll be unlikely to get much if you were trying to sell them - these are concerts in the next 2-3 months with tickets available which means they aren't very popular.
bobinator
AG
Part of the lawsuit was that it involved Live Nation venues and apparently Gexa is the only amphitheater in Texas. According to the website Live Nation also runs the House of Blues in Dallas and the Bayou Music Center in Houston but there aren't any events for those "clubs." It looks like the list is only for amphitheaters.
Know Your Enemy
AG
quote:
quote:

Well you'll also get an error code if you select tickets that are too good I guess.

I tried one concert and the voucher failed for some premium club seats, it also failed for lower level seats thats were $149 each to the same show. then I went up into the 200's and it worked on tickets for $40 each.

Oddly - I had 4 tickets in my basket and applied 1 code (which said it was for 2 tickets) and it said it covered all 4 tickets.

So not sure what the limit is on quality of tickets you can get - I did not see that in the FAQ.

They are lawn seats only. It says on the voucher page that they are only good for GA tickets.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

GGGRRRRRRR...also this is hard to use.

I had 4 tickets for a show - it allowed me to apply the vouchers and said everything was accepted. The only balance due was for delivery of tickets. Took a few minutes to go get my wallet, etc. I applied a credit card for that $3.50 but must have entered some number wrong and it denied it. Then went back to do it again and it did not have the voucher applied any more - I tried to reapply the same voucher for the same tickets and it told me it was not available for those tickets. Tried another code and same thing.

Seems like maybe the show I was doing had a limited number for FREE vouchers and in my fumbling around I missed out.
Know Your Enemy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

They are lawn seats only. It says on the voucher page that they are only good for GA tickets.
Checked a few shows and it let me use the vouchers for the Starlite seats which are the uncovered rows at the very back of the reserved seats.
Know Your Enemy
AG
quote:

GGGRRRRRRR...also this is hard to use.

I had 4 tickets for a show - it allowed me to apply the vouchers and said everything was accepted. The only balance due was for delivery of tickets. Took a few minutes to go get my wallet, etc. I applied a credit card for that $3.50 but must have entered some number wrong and it denied it. Then went back to do it again and it did not have the voucher applied any more - I tried to reapply the same voucher for the same tickets and it told me it was not available for those tickets. Tried another code and same thing.

Seems like maybe the show I was doing had a limited number for FREE vouchers and in my fumbling around I missed out.
If you choose the TicketFast option (print at home) there were no charges at all. And all of the Dallas shows have disappeared from the list now but I was still able to use a code by going directly to a show I saw listed on there earlier.
AggieOO
finally loaded. i maxed out both tickets and discounts, but the only shows are in dallas and nothing worth driving up there for. So basically, I'll likely never use these unless they start adding something closer.
62strat
AG
This is ridiculous.. not one show in the entire mountain region that I can tell.

Look at this list.. that's not a bad list at all for free tickets, I'd easily go to 8-10 of those. But Denver, not one f-in show, and I know a lot of these tours are coming to denver.. but I don't think Denver has any live nation events.

Rockstar Energy Drink Presents Taste Of Chaos
Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre Charlotte, NC

Jun 23 Thu The Cure
PNC Music Pavilion Charlotte, NC

Jun 24 Fri Brantley Gilbert

Jun 26 Sun New Edition

Jun 29 Wed Barenaked Ladies

Jun 30 Thu Bad Company & Joe Walsh

Jul 2 Sat Steely Dan

Jul 5 Tue Sublime with Rome

Jul 14 Thu Dierks Bentley

Jul 16 Sat Ray LaMontagne

Jul 17 Sun Steve Miller Band

Jul 19 Tue G-Eazy & Logic

Jul 22 Fri Kool & The Gang

Jul 23 Sat Gwen Stefani

Jul 24 Sun Tedeschi Trucks Band

Jul 24 Sun MERRY JANE Presents Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa

Jul 26 Tue Peter Frampton & Gregg Allman

Jul 27 Wed Counting Crows & Rob Thomas

Jul 29 Fri Phillip Phillips & Matt Nathanson

Aug 2 Tue Slipknot

Aug 9 Tue Bush & Chevelle

Aug 14 Sun The Kidz Bop Kids

Aug 17 Wed O.A.R.

Aug 18 Thu NEEDTOBREATHE

Aug 18 Thu Keith Urban

Aug 20 Sat Fifth Harmony

Aug 26 Fri Rick Springfield

Aug 27 Sat Darius Rucker

Aug 28 Sun Goo Goo Dolls

Sep 15 Thu Zac Brown Band

Sep 16 Fri Heart with Joan Jett & The Blackhearts and Cheap Trick

Sep 17 Sat Brad Paisley

Oct 1 Sat Gov't Mule

Oct 5 Wed Korn & Breaking Benjamin
62strat
AG
So checking live nation website, there is only 1 venue in Denver, the Fillmore auditorium.. and it aint on the list.

What a farce. House of blues of course is too, but no Houston shows.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.