***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

841,571 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
aglaohfour
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't think a tv show has ever raised my heart rate until tonight. I was on pins and needles throughout the battle. When Jon was being trampled, I thought that was it for him and I was close to tears. When Sansa walked in on Jon beating the **** out of Ramsay, I told my husband, "oooooh I hope she feeds him to his dogs!" with so much glee that I'm pretty sure husband is scared of me now.
aglaohfour
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ramsay says to Sansa, "You can't kill me. I'm part of you."

There's been waaay to many hints. Sansa is preggers.
wangus12
AG
quote:
quote:
Sonofa*****. I just realized I'll be on a trip from next Sat. till July 4th. I have to wait two weeks for the finale
HBO Go!
No internet access
Goose06
AG
I'm still not convinced. How long can she hide that secret? 3 months, maybe 4? And you don't think she's been away from Ramsay for more than that?
MW03
AG
Watching Jon being trampled combined with how they mixed the sound was the most uncomfortable I've ever felt watching a TV show.
Goose06
AG
quote:
Watching Jon being trampled combined with how they mixed the sound was the most uncomfortable I've ever felt watching a TV show.

Watching that part on closed caption was pretty distracting. "Sigh .... Gasp for air....stomping noise..."
Jason_Ag98
AG
I don't even smoke but I need a cigarette after that episode
Post removed:
by user
AgDev01
AG
Sansa being pregnant has been hinted at but I can't see anyway she wouldn't have drank moon tea the first chance she got.
Post removed:
by user
Twice an Aggie
AG
Ramsay meant that he has forever changed Sansa and it was evident in the way she watched him die and smirked after....total Ramsay move
Baskin
AG
Amazing episode. Definitely made up for last week's travesty, which is honestly the only episode I can say I've been disappointed in. Sucks Wun Wun got turned into a pin cushion, but I'd prefer that over losing Tormund. There are a lot of loose ends to tie up/storylines to visit in the finale:

-R+L=J via Bran's visions, Bran heads south
-Cersei gon' "BURN THEM ALL"
-Sam gets to Oldtown, pops finds out about the sword?
-Beric 'n gang give us a better glimpse into their path forward
-Arya gets on a ship or uses Littlefinger's teleporter to head back to Westoros
-Is Davos gonna have to choke a B? I assume Jon will exile Mel. Don't think her bewbs will get her out of this one.
-Will Varys resurface in KL?
-Jaime sends his regards to the Freys
-Sansa confronts Littlefinger

It's gonna be fun.

Also:

quote:
Those were not Pit Bulls. Looked like a Presa Canario imo.

In before this thread turns into a canine genealogy debate.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
May have been the most nervous/anxious I've ever felt watching TV except for the last season of BB.
wangus12
AG
quote:

I think he means in the ways he has scarred her. She is technically his wife and he raped her. He has no way of knowing if she's pregnant or not.
wangus12
AG
quote:
-Is Davos gonna have to choke a B? I assume Jon will exile Mel. Don't think her bewbs will get her out of this one.
Jon and Sansa worship the Old Gods. They'll definitely let her go
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Holy hell that has to be one of the best, if not the best episode of game of thrones yet. Amazing episode!!!
SeattleAgJr
From reddit, lamenting Wun Wun.

Open the door
Wopen the woor
Wun the won
Wun Wun
unmade bed
quote:
quote:
So we assume Sansa was writing to Littlefinger. How is he gonna **** over sansa and Jon now?

I think he actually helps them this time around. I think he brings the Knights of the Vale to turn the tide in the BoBs.

Then he probably convinces Jon to marry Sansa off to the Nights King or Drogon.

Called it. Can't wait to see the critical response next season's dragon rapes of Sansa receives.
Baskin
AG
Doors are not to be trusted in GoT. So far doors have been involved in the deaths of: Hodor, Wun Wun, Grenn and Lysa (Moon Door).
hunter2012
AG
Enjoy:

TampaBayAg08
AG
Say what you will about the KL storyline... But we have now gotten a glimpse of wildfire in a Bran episode, and Tyrion dropped wildfire casually in a Dany convo... Pretty sure next week will end in a "Big Bang" for KL if ya catch my drift....

And I have a feeling that means next week's body count will be much higher than this week.

I loved this battle... But the lack of Ghost was unconvincing and super disappointing. This is Jon's biggest battle yet, and he doesn't have his direwolf by his side?? While they take Winterfell back? It doesn't ruin the episode to me... But in the back of my mind I was thinking where the hell is ghost?
hunter2012
AG
I know this is out of left field but is Yara bi/gay in the books? If there were hints at it I missed it, you can tell she's a tomboy at minimum. But I don't recall anything specific in the books. Her scene with Dany, the "I'm up for anything." line is what makes me ask. That and the non spoiler thread...
La Bamba
AG
Best episode I've seen maybe ever. I was actually anxious, my stomach felt like it was in knots while they were prepping for the battle. Can't believe what that feeling must actually be like. I just wanted Ramsey dead so bad, but I wanted Jon alive even worse. Mix of nerves, adrenaline it was awesome.

That fight scene though....the writers mentioned in the "inside the episode" that they wanted to emulate a true medieval battle, with authentic medieval war strategies and tactics. I can't remember anything this cool. 300 meets Braveheart, meets Troy, meets SPR. It was so well done. That scene with Jon gasping for air had me drowning. I didn't want it to end like this....not for him. But Jon beating Ramsey's ass to a pulp was so ****ng satisfying....

And finally redemption. The wolf banners descend on the walls of WF. The monster swallowed up by his beasts. I still don't like Sansa....

What an episode. Best of GoT imo and one of the best of any show I've watched.
MW03
AG
quote:
I know this is out of left field but is Yara bi/gay in the books? If there were hints at it I missed it, you can tell she's a tomboy at minimum. But I don't recall anything specific in the books. Her scene with Dany, the "I'm up for anything." line is what makes me ask. That and the non spoiler thread...

Young should go back a couple of episodes and watch the scene where she snacks on a boob at a brothel before making poor Theon cry.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
quote:

Young should go back a couple of episodes and watch the scene where she snacks on a boob at a brothel before making poor Theon cry.
That's the show, I was wondering about the books.
MW03
AG
Oh sorry. I thought you were saying that Yara's line to Dany meant the show was hinting at her being gay.

I'll be honest. I don't remember squat about Yara from the books at all. Really not much from the Iron Islands, honestly.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
Oh sorry. I thought you were saying that Yara's line to Dany meant the show was hinting at her being gay.

I'll be honest. I don't remember squat about Yara from the books at all. Really not much from the Iron Islands, honestly.

Blocked "A Feast for Crows" from your memory have you?

You know there was that one scene with Dany/Irri in the books, if HBO could possibly want more viewers, that 3way scene would be the ticket.
Deputy Travis Junior
I just watched the dragon scene again. Freaking epic. Drogon looks like he's 4-5x as large as he was at the end of season five. A fun detail that was easy to miss:
When the camera switches perspectives and shows the attack from a different boat (i.e. to show how people on other boats would see the dragon attack), you can see people leaping off of every other boat in the shot.

It reminded me of Ender's Game. You don't need to beat up every bully. You just need to beat the absolute **** out of one bully in front of the others.
redbaron788
AG
Yeah, if Jaime told Tyrion about the hidden caches I'm guessing he mentioned it to Cersei at one point as well.

If the previously on for next week shows wildfire or someone talking about the caches it is practically confirmed at that point Cersei will go complete scorched earth on the faith and anyone unlucky enough to be around
InternetFan02
AG
How is it that the Vale just swoops in at the end with neither ******* knowing they were in the area? Wouldn't that have changed the negotiations knowing the ****ing knights of the vale had been hanging out in moat cailin and were advancing to Winterfell? How does Ramsey not know Littlefinger and the Vale was advancing north?

But the show did the same thing with stannis season 4 at the wall, Tyrell/Lannister season 2 at blackwater and hell even the dothraki horde in this episode so we should just expect it.
AgLiving06
quote:
quote:

I think he means in the ways he has scarred her. She is technically his wife and he raped her. He has no way of knowing if she's pregnant or not.

My thought too..Ramsey would have no idea if she was pregnant or not. He presumably hasn't seen her in months.
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
quote:
Post was asking about the BOOKS. I recall no hints at all in the books. This is pure TV.
AgLiving06
quote:
Amazing episode. Definitely made up for last week's travesty, which is honestly the only episode I can say I've been disappointed in. Sucks Wun Wun got turned into a pin cushion, but I'd prefer that over losing Tormund. There are a lot of loose ends to tie up/storylines to visit in the finale:

-R+L=J via Bran's visions, Bran heads south
-Cersei gon' "BURN THEM ALL"
-Sam gets to Oldtown, pops finds out about the sword?
-Beric 'n gang give us a better glimpse into their path forward
-Arya gets on a ship or uses Littlefinger's teleporter to head back to Westoros
-Will Varys resurface in KL?
-Jaime sends his regards to the Freys
-Sansa confronts Littlefinger

It's gonna be fun.

Also:

quote:
Those were not Pit Bulls. Looked like a Presa Canario imo.

In before this thread turns into a canine genealogy debate.

Don't forget that Dany is finally going to commit to crossing the sea into the 7 kingdoms.
wangus12
AG
quote:
I loved this battle... But the lack of Ghost was unconvincing and super disappointing. This is Jon's biggest battle yet, and he doesn't have his direwolf by his side?? While they take Winterfell back? It doesn't ruin the episode to me... But in the back of my mind I was thinking where the hell is ghost?
Agreed. Hell, give at least one shot of Ghost charging across the field to reach Jon with the Cavalry and then maybe show him after the battle with red fur instead of white.
First Page Last Page
Page 152 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.