***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

841,772 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
black_hat_ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
I don't know what LF is expecting from Sansa, but I'd wager he's not getting it. I doubt Sansa is going to get herself hitched up to anyone again... considering her track record.
he's expecting her to hook up with him. and considering he rode in to save everyones butts, she might just give herself to him.
marble rye
AG
But LOL at Dany saying, "We all had terrible fathers. They left the world worse off..." on Father's Day.
ja86
AG
quote:
No. They cost too much with CGI and are very difficult to do scenes with, per D&D.
sadly, same reason why wun wun needed to go... They can't kill the dragons, so all the other cgi creatures are going to have to go, especially now that the dragons are going to wreck havoc.
McInnis 03
AG
Tormund may have broke line but he was one of three through the gate.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
quote:
I don't know what LF is expecting from Sansa, but I'd wager he's not getting it. I doubt Sansa is going to get herself hitched up to anyone again... considering her track record.
he's expecting her to hook up with him. and considering he rode in to save everyones butts, she might just give herself to him.

I'm interested to see what she will do. She has him to thank for her new approach to life, but she also has him to thank for Ramsay. I just don't think the latter can be overcome. If she does marry him or whatever, I think it would inevitably have to fail miserably. This time though, she'd only have herself to blame.
wangus12
AG
quote:
No. They cost too much with CGI and are very difficult to do scenes with, per D&D.
But ****ing dragons are easy. I wanted to see Sansa say there was a new Alpha and Ghost be the first dog out of the cage.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
But LOL at Dany saying, "We all had terrible fathers. They left the world worse off..." on Father's Day.

Also the title of the episode being Battle of the B*st*rds.
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
And I'm not gonna lie, I'm really liking Sansa now.
That smile on her face as the Basterd's Beaches were feeding ....
hunter2012
AG
quote:
quote:
And I'm not gonna lie, I'm really liking Sansa now.
That smile on her face as the Basterd's Beaches were feeding ....

Sansa has shown the most character development of anyone in the series. Yes even Dany or Jon.

Anyone remember this?

AggieHank86
AG
quote:
I yelled Nymeara!!! but to no avail...only starving mad pit bulls...
Biggest freakin' pitties I ever saw.

//sarcasm
bangobango
AG
Enjoyed the episode, but a lot of the stuff that happened in the battle was, to me, a lot more unrealistic than Arya surviving her stabbing a couple of weeks ago.

Thought the Dragon scenes were awesome.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:
c. they are back in much the same area......remember when Davos gave her this????...she had it in her hand walking to the pyre.

I suppose they could come across the Pyre itself. They did say they're camped at the same spot.

from the preview....

Nailed it.

However, I must say I was absolutely sure he was gonna die in the battle and never get to confront her.

Furlock Bones
AG
Holy ****. What an ending.
Apache
AG
Those were not Pit Bulls. Looked like a Presa Canario imo.
BQ2001
AG
Watch Sansa marry Robin and cut Littlefinger out. He has the power of the Vale because Robin listens to him. Sansa swoopes in and takes it away.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
Watch Sansa marry Robin and cut Littlefinger out. He has the power of the Vale because Robin listens to him. Sansa swoopes in and takes it away.

Speaking of Robin. I just remembered that he pretends a giant breaks the gates of Sansa's snow-Winterfell. Damn GRRM is always dropping hints.
NC2001
AG
quote:
Ooh...that would be a total bit*h move. Very cunning...
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
This was the best episode ever.

And the reason it was so exciting was because the Kings Landing stuff is boring and ultimately pretty uninteresting when compared to the story behind Jon and Dany. Say what you will about Dany's the past couple of seasons, a rising queen coming from nothing to overtake the people who destroyed her family is much better of a story then an evil ***** who sexes her brother up and watched all of her kids die.

Seriously, what was the really last thing to happen in Kings Landing that even remotely was as cool as tonight, maybe the battle with Stannis? Other than that it's just been single killings.

The battle of the *******s lived up to the hype.
The Dog Lord
AG
Totally forgot about Ramsay's comment that seemed to imply Sansa is pregnant until someone mentioned it in the other thread. Their idea is that she will marry LF so that she can say it is his child.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Let's not forget LF deal with Cersei.....

toward the end of season 5 he told her he would take the Vale army and beat whichever army was left (Boltons or Stannis) and he would make sure the LION banner flew above Winterfell again.....

in exchange for a decree from Cersei (which she presumably had drawn up BEFORE he left) that named LF as Warden of the North.

The STARKS may have just taken winterfell but they are about to lose it to LF's maneuvering.

Especially with Rickon dead, Bran missing and Sansa a woman and Jon a *******.....

He doesn't need to marry Sansa to get it - he already has it.

wangus12
AG
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
quote:
quote:

Speaking of Robin. I just remembered that he pretends a giant breaks the gates of Sansa's snow-Winterfell. Damn GRRM is always dropping hints.

Just listened to that chapter today by chance on my first time reading the series. I was thinking when I heard it this afternoon it like some foreshadowing.

I was just worried because the paragraph also had "giants head on a spike on the walls of winterfeld" Just glad that didn't happen.

But for real about Wun Wun not having a giant log like he had at Hardhome. With a log they may not need a second calvary.
wangus12
AG
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:

Let's not forget LF deal with Cersei.....

toward the end of season 5 he told her he would take the Vale army and beat whichever army was left (Boltons or Stannis) and he would make sure the LION banner flew above Winterfell again.....

in exchange for a decree from Cersei (which she presumably had drawn up BEFORE he left) that named LF as Warden of the North.

The STARKS may have just taken winterfell but they are about to lose it to LF's maneuvering.

Especially with Rickon dead, Bran missing and Sansa a woman and Jon a *******.....

He doesn't need to marry Sansa to get it - he already has it.

wangus12
AG
I really ****ing hate LF
wangus12
AG
Sonofa*****. I just realized I'll be on a trip from next Sat. till July 4th. I have to wait two weeks for the finale
hunter2012
AG
quote:
Totally forgot about Ramsay's comment that seemed to imply Sansa is pregnant until someone mentioned it in the other thread. Their idea is that she will marry LF so that she can say it is his child.

It would be more advantageous for it to be a Bolton that the Starks control.
Brock Sampson
AG
When Dany stood up to seal the deal with Yara I started hearing slow jazz music playing in my head....
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Currently rocking a 10/10 on IMDB and highest rated episode of GoT.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/eprate
ham98
The North Remembers!!!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:

Chills.
Joseph Parrish
AG
quote:
Sonofa*****. I just realized I'll be on a trip from next Sat. till July 4th. I have to wait two weeks for the finale
HBO Go!
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
When Dany stood up to seal the deal with Yara I started hearing slow jazz music playing in my head....
not gonna lie, was totally expecting a kiss to seal the deal
jenn96
AG
When Dany actually rode Drogon out to the bay to burn the ships, was anyone else expecting her to just fly away like she always does? . I was yelling "finally!! Dany actually does something with those damn dragons!!" at my screen.
MW03
AG
Kind of glad I don't have to hear the name Wun Wun anymore, considering it always makes me think of Harry Potter and Ron'so terrible girlfriend.
First Page Last Page
Page 151 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.