***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

841,944 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
smokeythebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No doubt it is possible, but the WWs have had centuries to gather forces. If they were into dire wolves, we probably would have seen them by now. Not to mention the accountants don't want to pay for live CGI wolves, let alone any dead CGI ones.

I'm just not getting my hopes up, but it would be pretty cool if they did it.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
quote:
quote:
The previews certainly look like a Braveheart style battle. It might be too much to expect that, but at this point that is my expectation.

I think they spent like 3 weeks filming the battle. I think it's going to be pretty epic.
Yeah I read 25 days to film it. And the guy that played Tormund said by the end they had like 85 hours of footage they could use. So the whole episode should be amazing.
bobinator
AG
quote:
And the guy that played Tormund said by the end they had like 85 hours of footage they could use. So the whole episode should be amazing.
They should just play all of it in real time starting Sunday night at 8 and ending sometime Thursday. That would be an unprecedented TV event.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:

quote:
c. they are back in much the same area......remember when Davos gave her this????...she had it in her hand walking to the pyre.

I suppose they could come across the Pyre itself. They did say they're camped at the same spot.

from the preview....

bobinator
AG
Well there you go... that's that I suppose. I didn't notice that when I saw the preview.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
it was a quick shot. i had watched it several times before i really noticed it.

israeliag
AG
What about Jon dying and resurrecting again? For the Northmen to see that would be pretty galvanizing
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:
c. they are back in much the same area......remember when Davos gave her this????...she had it in her hand walking to the pyre.

I suppose they could come across the Pyre itself. They did say they're camped at the same spot.

from the preview....

bobinator
AG
quote:
What about Jon dying and resurrecting again? For the Northmen to see that would be pretty galvanizing
This is kind of a good point because as big as his rising from the dead was to the viewing audience, only a handful of people on the show know it actually happened. But we see him in the preview saying not to bring him back.
jenn96
AG
Does Davos not realize Shireen is dead? Does he think she and Selyse managed to escape? It seems like if he knew she was dead this conversation would have already happened, but how can he not know?

Either way, he is going to be very unhappy with Mel.
ja86
AG
I believe he figures she is dead but he has no idea how she died....
redline248
AG
He either assumed it or actually knows they are dead. I don't remember the exact details, but he asked Mel about Shireen, and she gave a look that I think said it all and then walked off.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I'm pretty sure he's figured out she's dead. But he doesn't know exactly how she died, and is going to be super pissed when he figures it out
SgtBarbarossa
quote:
quote:
Quote:What about Jon dying and resurrecting again? For the Northmen to see that would be pretty galvanizing
This is kind of a good point because as big as his rising from the dead was to the viewing audience, only a handful of people on the show know it actually happened. But we see him in the preview saying not to bring him back.
I think they made a point to have Jon refuse coming back a second time to keep his mortality in question. Otherwise, if he rides out and dies who cares? He could just come back.
nikator
AG
quote:
quote:
2. The last male Stark able to produce progeny 99.99%

Is Bran sterile?

Yes he is

quote:

(book 1, chapter 25 "Eddard")

"No," Ned said. He saw no use in lying to her. "Yet someday he may be the lord of a great holdfast and sit in the king's council. He might raise castles like Brandon the Builder, or sail a ship across the Sunset Sea, or enter your mother's Faith and become the High Septon." But he will never run beside his wolf again, he thought with a sadness too deep for words, or lie with a woman, or hold his own son in his arms.

I think they mentioned this in the show... But am not sure.

The maesters are more competent that leeches, so I am guessing Luwin knew the effects of his paralysis.

Dr. Watson is right Phil Simms was a reference to Win Wun

I gave Mel 0% because she said in season 3 that she would see Arya again. She goofed up her interpretation of who was Azar Ahai but was right on Jon fighting at Winterfell. I think she is right on this one..
---------------

"A man without a belly is like a house without a balcony"
- Old Turkish saying
nikator
AG
A review of the last episode is up
---------------

"A man without a belly is like a house without a balcony"
- Old Turkish saying
ChipFTAC01
AG
Too bad. I would have enjoyed seeing the real Phil Simms get run through with a broad sword
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

I made a Game of Thrones DEATH POOL for fun

http://texags.com/forums/13/topics/2757341

Open to any Texags poster
marble rye
AG
At least Martin is aware of his slow generation of material. An exchange with Stephen King:

quote:
Stephen King told George there was time for 1 more question. George asked him "How the **** do you write so fast? I have a good six months and crank out 3 chapters, meanwhile you wrote 3 books in that time!" Stephen answered that he writes almost every day and demands 6 pages a day from him self. George was amazed by that. He replied "You always get six pages? You never get constipated? You never get up and go get the mail, and think 'Maybe I don't have any talent and should have been a plumber?'
OnlyForNow
AG
At least that lazy fat guy has a sense of humor.
redline248
AG
That is funny
Texags is garbage
The actor that plays Ramsey is incredible. Think the guy will be in villain roles for the rest of his life.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Highly unlikely ... At least for tonight. Maybe by the end of the series, but not tonight.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
Highly unlikely ... At least for tonight. Maybe by the end of the series, but not tonight.

I think Rickon will die tonight. That being said, Bran is still alive, and as others have mentioned, he could possibly still have children.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I seriously doubt they kill Jon - what would be the point in having brought him back then?

I guess maybe not counting him as a Stark though....since you know he is a Targ, but even then he is half Stark.

I also doubt Sansa. Guess we'll find out.
OnlyForNow
AG
I thought we weren't supposed to talk about online rumors....
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
benchmark
AG
Well, in real life, paraplegics can still function and have children as the necessary business is part of the autonomic nervous system. So theoretically Bran could extend the Stark line.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Not only would it pretty much defeat the purpose of bringing him back (unless Sansa/Vale do manage to take back Winterfell), it also entirely destroys the importance of the R+L=J reveal, if it ultimately proves to be irrelevant.
Post removed:
by user
The Dog Lord
AG
And there's the stag figurine in the intro...
AgLiving06
Now this is how you start an episode.
G Martin 87
AG
mediaResponseGeneralSystemError
wangus12
AG
Same here
First Page Last Page
Page 148 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.