***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

841,768 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So then she should tell jon so that he knows to keep his guard up.

This is not going to end well for the starks.
Boiling Denim
I'm thinking the Hound will wipe out the BwB and that will be the end of that storyline. The show looks to have pivoted it into a 7 vs rholler thing

This may also lead the Hound to KL as the heralded vengeful knight of the 7 so he can fight CleganeBowl
Capstone
AG
But is the Hound a knight?
AgLaw
AG
quote:
Because there is almost zero chance that Littlefinger isn't going to **** them over. He killed their Aunt, he essentially betrayed their father. It's what he does. She knows that she shouldn't trust him, but she feels she has no other option.

And he delivered her to the Boltons to legitimize their claim.

I retract my question. There's no reason for her to trust him.
chase128
AG
Me too. Good point.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Nvm.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
DUH!

When does anything EVER turn out well for the Starks?
PatAg
AG
I feel like at some point good things have to happen, otherwise the bad stuff doesn't have the same impact.
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
I feel like at some point good things have to happen, otherwise the bad stuff doesn't have the same impact.
Or maybe the Starks just get wiped off the face of the earth like so many other great families throughout history.
titanmaster_race
quote:
quote:
DUH!

When does anything EVER turn out well for the Starks?

I know, but good things finally happened to the starks (jon and sansa at least), after 5 seasons of pure ****.

I thought they had paid their dues.
titanmaster_race
quote:
BowSowy
AG
I mean, did yall not expect this to come? The waif clearly outmastered arya during training, and arya showed she wasn't as adept at the faceless thing as the other faceless ones. That said, I dont think there's anyway that arya dies from this.
PatAg
AG
quote:
I mean, did yall not expect this to come? The waif clearly outmastered arya during training, and arya showed she wasn't as adept at the faceless thing as the other faceless ones. That said, I dont think there's anyway that arya dies from this.
The thing about training is, the trainee is theoretically improving the whole time. The girl didn't even technically succeed, as arya got away.
AgLaw
AG
quote:
quote:
Or maybe the Starks just get wiped off the face of the earth like so many other great families throughout history.

I wonder what that would do to book sales. Book readers are pretty well vested at this point, but the series is so Stark-centric, allowing them to simply die and their house disappear would be a huge letdown for me.
smokeythebear
AG
Very sloppy "kill" there by the waif. Would be extra surprised if she didn't discover the trail of blood coming up the nearest stairs to the water. Something about the Faceless Men tells me Arya is going to spend the next three episodes hunted before finally beating (killing) the waif and earning her freedom. Ending Season 6 on a boat towards Westeros.
Streetfighter 02
AG
quote:
But is the Hound a knight?

No and he's quick to remind people that call him "Ser".
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Come on Arya, how did you not know that lady was the waif.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I think she winds up at the house of black and white with stab wounds to the gut or the actress she was supposed to kill takes her in.
nikator
AG
I agree with someone else above..I think the Hound has been brought back to close out the BWB storyline.

In aFfC Thoros says that the BWB has become like any other outlaw group once Stoneheart took over. Maybe it is a way to bring him to her, but I doubt it.

Even with Westerosi teleportation I do not see him getting back to Kings Landing for the trial or caring about it.
---------------

"A man without a belly is like a house without a balcony"
- Old Turkish saying
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
Ready lads?

C L E G A N E B O W L

G E T H Y P E
combat wombat™
AG
I WANT the Starks to come out on top... I just am not planning on getting my hopes up.

That said, I wasn't a huge fan if Rob's. or Catlyn.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
Very sloppy "kill" there by the waif. Would be extra surprised if she didn't discover the trail of blood coming up the nearest stairs to the water. Something about the Faceless Men tells me Arya is going to spend the next three episodes hunted before finally beating (killing) the waif and earning her freedom. Ending Season 6 on a boat towards Westeros.
I'm thinking Jaqen follows up on the "kill" and the waif is the one the many-faced God decides it wants...
Burrus86
AG
Are we sure Sansa's message was to Littlefinger? Could it have been sent to the Blackfish instead?
McInnis 03
AG
I freeze frame the preview for next week. Waif turns her head in a crowd of people much like the one arya is seen in at the end
McInnis 03
AG
Lady Crane will end up saving Arya with some gypsy magic
The Dog Lord
AG
Point brought up on the other thread: Did the septa think something fishy was going on with Margery and her grandma? Her facial expression seemed to change slightly. Even if she didn't hear the paper, it was odd that the queen of thorns would just change her mind so suddenly.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
If Arya dies, I'm gonna be pissed. Not so much because I care tremendously about the character, but more because we've been invested in the character for six years, have spent years following her story, only for it to lead absolutely nowhere.
AcctAg11
AG
quote:
Are we sure Sansa's message was to Littlefinger? Could it have been sent to the Blackfish instead?

Sansa sent Brianne to the Blackfish. Can't imagine she was writing him after that.

I don't think Littlefinger will screw over Sansa. My theory on Littlefinger is that, while he says he has always wanted "everything", he really has wanted one thing: Catlin Stark. All his maneuverings were attempts to put himself in a position for them to be together. He made some mistakes, which ultimately drove her away from him.

With Catlin gone, Littlefinger still wants Catlin, or rather the memory of her. Sansa provides that memory. Littlefinger is going to try to get on Sansa's good side, at whatever the cost. This is why he was ok with dying if Sansa said so. If Sansa truly wanted him dead, then it would mean he no chance to win her over and that life would not be worth living for him.
AgLaw02
AG
Except he married her to Ramsey.
bangobango
AG
quote:
If Arya dies, I'm gonna be pissed. Not so much because I care tremendously about the character, but more because we've been invested in the character for six years, have spent years following her story, only for it to lead absolutely nowhere.

She isn't going to die.
bangobango
AG
quote:
Point brought up on the other thread: Did the septa think something fishy was going on with Margery and her grandma? Her facial expression seemed to change slightly. Even if she didn't hear the paper, it was odd that the queen of thorns would just change her mind so suddenly.

Sure looked that way to me.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:

I thought the same....I fear for Olennas safety. And she went off on Cersei too....I wouldn;t be sitting around writing letters and talking to people....get the hell out.
AcctAg11
AG
quote:

Who he claimed he knew very little about when meeting him.
Post removed:
by user
titanmaster_race
quote:
quote:

Who he claimed he knew very little about when meeting him.

Which is bull****. But I'm resigned to the idea that it was a **** up of the writers, and he really didnt know anything about ramsay.

Even still, he knowingly married her off to her family's backstabbing murderers.
First Page Last Page
Page 118 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.