***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

843,288 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
This is the spoilers allowed thread (though those should be tempered)
It's spoilers allowed from the books. Not spoilers from leaked ****. Don't be dense.
marble rye
AG
You were a whiney crybaby on the show only thread about book readers and now you're over on this thread acting like you own ****. No one had posted any leaked spoilers.
OnlyForNow
AG
i like it!
OnlyForNow
AG
A whole lot of people read that leaked shet and "guessed" that Benjen would show back up, when they probably didn't even remember WTF that was, so don't come here giving me lip dude.

The end of Tommen is a known commodity. We are guessing how it will go down.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
quote:
This is the spoilers allowed thread (though those should be tempered)
It's spoilers allowed from the books. Not spoilers from leaked ****. Don't be dense.
Oh I agree... However, as a courtesy, any spoilers should be announced and if there are links they should be title like this..

Caution: Spoilers on this link...

(Note: this is just an example and only links to google.com)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
First of all, I and many others are right right to call people out for posting spoilers in a show only thread, and I'm not sure why you're singling me out. Stay the hell off it if it bothers you.

Secondly, you have been constantly taking jabs at me for the past few weeks and it's old. I've done or said nothing to you, so just **** off. And spoiled plot points do NOT belong in this thread, so don't run your mouth like I'm the ******* or trying to "own" ****.
OnlyForNow
AG
This isn't the show only thread....
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Nobody said it was.
marble rye
AG
Bc you specifically got onto me for simply stating the HS could have been someone before in the show only thread, which was only a theory and not even a spoiler.

Idk what you're talking about as far as the rest of your post. Take your own advice and stay off this thread if you don't want any inkling of spoilers. You can't tell if it's spoiling or a prediction or pondering based on what's in the books.
OnlyForNow
AG
You're bringing that business over here. Leave it over there.
marble rye
AG
quote:
You're bringing that business over here. Leave it over there.

Exactly. And stay in that thread.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
You're pissed because I disagreed with you about the HS=HR theory? Seriously?

I linked a video that explains why I disagree.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Why, I don't care about book spoilers. I care about leaked show spoilers.
marble rye
AG
quote:
You're pissed because I disagreed with you about the HS=HR theory? Seriously?

I linked a video that explains why I disagree.

NO

On the show only thread last season or season before, people were asking WTF the guy came from and why he was all of a sudden in the spotlight. All I said was there were theories about who he was before. YOU got all uppity about spoilers.

I don't care what your opinions on anything are. Just tired of you all of a sudden showing up on the book readers thread trying to dictate anything, when you clearly have not read them and have no clue what could be a spoiler or speculation.
marble rye
AG
quote:
Why, I don't care about book spoilers. I care about leaked show spoilers.

And I will say for the third time...NO LEAKED SPOILERS HAVE BEEN POSTED HERE. You just don't want to believe it.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bringing what business? Pam got after me and I defended myself. I didn't accuse you, just said I'd be suspicious if your crackpot theory was true.

And Pam clearly read those spoilers and told me otherwise, so sorry.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Please see my posts. I never accused anyone. Plus I don't want to know either way about what is and isn't correct, please keep that to yourself.

Now please get off my ass.
OnlyForNow
AG
Maybe I'm just a really good guesser?
Goose06
AG
Stop arguing, get this thread back on track
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Last season? I don't even know what post you're talking about but that is sad if you hold e grudges this long.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Where's my popcorn...
redline248
AG
quote:
Stop arguing, get this thread back on track

What this guy said. Shtt, somebody sic Ramsay's dogs on them
marble rye
AG
It's not a grudge. Just an observation that you are one to pick on something you believe to be a spoiler.

Enough then. Bye.
wangus12
AG
Christ, I'm gone for a few hours and you people lose it.
nikator
AG
quote:
From the previews for next week, Davos and John seek the banners of house Mormont and Sansa visits with the Glovers. Who, if anyone, gets Manderly "The North Remembers" speech?

My vote goes to Glover; Perhaps he pretends to arrest her when she shows up, then finds her alone later and details his true loyalty.
They have already mentions the Manderlys this season and from the casting calls it appears they have cast Lord Too Fat to Sit on a Horse. He will get the speech.
bangobango
AG
quote:
This "theory" is ridiculous and should be completely disregarded, but wouldn't it be cool if Cersei took out Tommen herself? She "knows" he's going to die anyway because of Maggie the Frog's prophesy. She has a deep well of bitterness against the Faith and the High Sparrow, who Tommen has sided with over her.

Her love for her kids is her only redeeming quality, so that would mean she has sunk to a lower depth of hatred than we could have imagined. It would be one of those shocking moments GOT is known for.

Cersei's character is at her best when she's bat-s*** crazy. I'd like to see her go out like the Mad King. She gains power in Kings Landing with an enraged kill-them-all mentality until she's put down by the valanquar.

No. Wouldn't be cool. It would be terrible.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
So with the first mention of the brotherhood without banners in a couple of seasons, any chance you think we see Gendry? I have to think that if he is any important to the plot of the overall story at all, this is where the show writers would logically place him to condense the story.
M.C. Swag
AG
quote:
So with the first mention of the brotherhood without banners in a couple of seasons, any chance you think we see Gendry? I have to think that if he is any important to the plot of the overall story at all, this is where the show writers would logically place him to condense the story.
Good point. It's almost too much of a plot hole for them to simply ignore. They spent an entire season around his heritage. They can't just drop it out of inconvenience. Just continues the "he's still out there somewhere rowing" joke.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
So, anyone think Brienne can possibly persuade Jaime and his army to ride to Winterfell? I'm not sure what motivation they'd have to help the Starks, but Roose did mention they rebelled against the throne by marrying Sansa and they should be ready for the consequences.
Apache
AG
Just watched the show last night... great episode! Thoughts & comments:

*Finally getting Benjen back into things wasn't that big of a surprise... he was really the only option left for Bran's rescue in the north. He said that he was saved from death by the Children of the Forest by the same method they used to create the white walkers. Does this mean that he is partially a WW or at the very least, not all human?

*Margaery Tyrell HAS to be setting up the Lannisters with this act. She's so good she even has her Grandma fooled.

*Anyone looking for another "really bad guy" to dislike has found it in Randall Tarley. He is Tywin Lannister 2.0, but unlike Tywin seems to have pretty well-adjusted kids and a sweet wife. No doubt he will come after Sam. An heirloom that has been in the family for 500 years doesn't walk away without someone coming to look for it. Heck, Bruce Willis' character "Butch" in Pulp Fiction risked death for an 80 year old watch. (Granted, it had been up Christopher Walken's a*&)

*The Riverlands appears ready to explode & it is about time. The Blackfish is a great character & everyone wants to see the Freys get what they deserve. There was some foreshadowing that the Brotherhood without Banners could return... and if they do it's likely we'll see Lady Stoneheart.
If John Snow is Azor Ahai, would that ralley the BWOB (& thus undead Momma) to his side? Seems like a nice counterbalance to the Faith Militant.

*Arya will obviously kill the Waif & then probably head to Westeros. Then I could see Jaqen H'ghar coming after her and somehow Arya either kills him or wins her freedom from the Faceless Men by doing something so badass that Jaqen just lets her go.

*Dany is setting up a team of All-Stars that is looking tough to beat. She is absolutely going to wreck shop on Westeros.
1. Best fleet (Ironborn) in the world set to aid her soon.
2. Best light cavalry (Dothraki) in the world.
3. Best infantry (Unsullied) in the world.
4. Best strategic command (Varys & Tyrion) in the world.
5. Best sellsword company (2nd sons) in the world. (I don't think Golden Company has been introduced)
6. Best and only air force (Dragons).

Can't wait for the next episode!

Apache
AG
quote:
So, anyone think Brienne can possibly persuade Jaime and his army to ride to Winterfell?
I think the Jaime will capture Riverrun & then be forced to return south when Dany's All-Stars stark to conquer the South. I wonder where Dorne will wind up in all this.... I would assume the join the Dany as they absolutely hate the Lannisters.
redline248
AG
quote:
quote:
Good point. It's almost too much of a plot hole for them to simply ignore. They spent an entire season around his heritage. They can't just drop it out of inconvenience. Just continues the "he's still out there somewhere rowing" joke.
Why would Gendry go back to the group that sold him to Melisandre?
redline248
AG
quote:
quote:
So, anyone think Brienne can possibly persuade Jaime and his army to ride to Winterfell?
I think the Jaime will capture Riverrun & then be forced to return south when Dany's All-Stars stark to conquer the South. I wonder where Dorne will wind up in all this.... I would assume the join the Dany as they absolutely hate the Lannisters.
Didn't Jaime send Brienne to find Arya and Sansa? He might be willing to go help Sansa take Winterfell. Might feel the obligation as part of the deal he made when Catelyn let him go. Would be pretty interesting to see how Jon and Sansa react to him offering help.
bkag9824
AG
How many ships did Theon & his butch sister take, and how many ships did Euron demand be built? 1,000? Honestly can't remember.

And Dany was just told she'd need 1,000...
M.C. Swag
AG
Didn't say it would be willingly. He just needs to get back into the story somehow.
First Page Last Page
Page 107 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.