***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

843,730 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
SoTXAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Regular wights (reanimated people) can be killed by regular means, but they're just more difficult as they're already undead. Like zombies in Walking Dead.
Post removed:
by user
FatZilla
AG
quote:
Right, so did I miss it that Meera has a Valyrian steel sword?

Normal WW can be killed with normal weapons, at least until they are revived again. Think back to the north battle of WW vs Wildlings. The dragon glass or a valyrian steel is only needed for the leaders. Which it looks like we are down to 3 maby?
redbaron788
AG
Bran, still not fully in control of his abilities, was warging Hodor in the present while viewing the past. He become so focused on Willas/Hodor, curious about what changed him, that Bran warged him in the past to hear Meera's words, thus turning him into Hodor. A sort of self fulfilling prophecy.
Post removed:
by user
FatZilla
AG
quote:
Bran, still not fully in control of his abilities, was warging Hodor in the present while viewing the past. He become so focused on Willas/Hodor, curious about what changed him, that Bran warged him in the past to hear Meera's words, thus turning him into Hodor. A sort of self fulfilling prophecy.

Gotta remember that brans father could hear him as well sort of, i wonder if the show was hinting at something there too that bran may change later.

Does the warg affect the past or only fulfill it in the future? Gotta love paradoxes.
marble rye
AG
If anyone is curious about legit spoilers, the reddit user correctly stated Hodor's death and the CoTF's creating the Night's King in that link previously posted.
M.C. Swag
AG
Whatever happened tonight, we first have to re-order the best tits list. Make way for fake-sansa.
Really???
The actress playing the actress playing Sansa has an epic body in case anyone needs a pick-me-up.
SeattleAgJr
quote:
If anyone is curious about legit spoilers, the reddit user correctly stated Hodor's death and the CoTF's creating the Night's King in that link previously posted.
depends on which link. If it is the 4chan one, so much of that has been proven false at this point (more than 60%)/
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I wonder if only the NK could see bran.
marble rye
AG
It was a reddit thread that was deleted. There was another thread on this board created to discuss it.
FatZilla
AG
quote:

This episode leaked many hours ago so wasn't a spoiler for some of us.
SeattleAgJr
quote:
It was a reddit thread that was deleted. There was another thread on this board created to discuss it.
ah, yeah, I remember that one.

thx,.
marble rye
AG
Was posted earlier last week and on 5/16/16. SPOILERS WITHIN DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-who-wins-battle-winterfell-deleted-reddit-thread-tells-534076

jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Normal WW can be killed with normal weapons, at least until they are revived again. Think back to the north battle of WW vs Wildlings. The dragon glass or a valyrian steel is only needed for the leaders. Which it looks like we are down to 3 maby?

Thanks, I had forgotten. Three sounds right. Because Ice was melted down for Oathkeeper and the other one that Joffrey had, and Jon's sword. That's all I can think of right now.
Pignorant
AG
What is dead may never die!

FatZilla
AG
That was like he was just using the tree to see things vs time travel that time. Wonder if the rules are different for each?
redbaron788
AG
I thinks it's more likely he doesn't change anything back then; whatever happened, happened. Whether that be through the natural course of events or Bran's intervention, the past itself cannot be changed only our knowledge of the past can
FightinTexasAg15
AG
So does the events of this episode lend credence to the theory that the whispers that the mad King hears is actually bran?
Andy07
AG
So can Bran tap into the weirwood time travel from anywhere? I thought he had to be touching the roots

He's clearly still watching young hodor/willas while he is disconnected from the root
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
I thinks it's more likely he doesn't change anything back then; whatever happened, happened. Whether that be through the natural course of events or Bran's intervention, the past itself cannot be changed only our knowledge of the past can
Someone does not buy the theory of fan-shaped destiny.

Kidding. Bran is just an observer in the past.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
I wonder if only the NK could see bran.

Speaking of this, why was the NK able to see him at all when no one else in his visions can? The only things I can think of that are different are their connection to the CotF and the fact that he was likely in the present when visiting that location instead of looking into the past.
marble rye
AG
quote:
So does the events of this episode lend credence to the theory that the whispers that the mad King hears is actually bran?

Would be interesting.

I want to know what Varys heard when his giblets were thrown in the fire.
combat wombat™
AG
Tormund was, once again, making googly eyes and crazy smiles at Brienne.

I am getting very angry at them killing off the dire wolves.

Hodor... so sad.

WTF was with the gratuitous **** shot? MFers.

AggieRob93
AG
quote:
quote:

Thanks, I had forgotten. Three sounds right. Because Ice was melted down for Oathkeeper and the other one that Joffrey had, and Jon's sword. That's all I can think of right now.

Methinks FZ was referencing the remaining WW leadership, not the number of valyrian steel swords.
titanmaster_race
I'm not a fan of the white walkers being created by the children. Hope that's not how it is in the books, or at least I hope it gets a better treatment than a 1p second bran flashback with him explicitly saying "the children created the white walkers!"
titanmaster_race
Summer's death was awful. Just terrible.

Hodor's was done so well though.
MW03
AG
Man, a lot happened in that one. Euron's scene did more than half a book to make me care about the Iron Born.

Also, Dany is a 10. It is known.

Fake Sansa was worth the price of seeing the dong.

FightinTexasAg15
AG
quote:
Summer's death was awful. Just terrible.

Hodor's was done so well though.

It felt so uneccesary, it didn't stop the things like at all.

CGI budget strikes again
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
Alright, what the hell? They make such a big deal out of the direwolves early but they just die off in meaningless fashion.
plowboy1065
S
Actress playing Sansa is the new leader in the GOT boob-a-thon! Man those were epic
Really???
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
quote:

This episode leaked many hours ago so wasn't a spoiler for some of us.

Do us a favor and keep it to yourself next time. Nobody cares that you saw it early, nor do we care to know your thoughts before it airs.
titanmaster_race
Brimund stole the show again.

First Page Last Page
Page 87 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.