***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

842,719 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
chase128
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Awesome episode!
PatAg
AG
I just...the whole Dany controlling the Dothraki makes no sense. Because if she takes the Dothraki over and they win, then Westeros is ****ed. Which would defeat the purpose of taking Westeros back.
bkag9824
AG
So much for that no nudity clause. They did a wonderful job framing those warlocks of hers several times.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
I just...the whole Dany controlling the Dothraki makes no sense. Because if she takes the Dothraki over and they win, then Westeros is ****ed. Which would defeat the purpose of taking Westeros back.

Assuming that the she can find some way to control them (*cough* dragons), it could be fine.
Post removed:
by user
JJxvi
AG
Leave race out of it.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
This is the worst season yet.

Wtf show are you watching?
bigbass1170
AG
Great episode
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
wow. i thought this was going to be a middling filler episode......and then

- jon and sansa reunite - literal goosebumps
- lannisters and tyrells making a joint pact
- littlefinger is back and scheming
- ramsay with osha and then the letter galvanizing jon and sansa into action
- and Daenerys Stormborn the Unburnt brings the FIRE!!!!!

Post removed:
by user
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:

This is a dumb post.
chase128
AG
quote:
I am just afraid everything is setting up too cleanly for Jon and little finger to take down Bolton. There has to be some twist coming.

Well of course there's a twist coming. Is this your first episode?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
There will be nothing left to rule if the whites win.

quote:
Leave race out of it.

Laugh/cry.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

so funny......we've had way more happen in 4 episodes than we have in the past three seasons. and people complain.

the Jon resurrection and Dany throwdown is more action than we've ever had through 4 episodes of ANY season - the only thing close was Joffrey's death.

and now

a. the north is finally turning into a major story again and starks are reuniting after 6 seasons. looks like an epic battle to come

b. KL is about to get violent again

c. Daenerys has an army of thousands that will worship her now and not a single Khal to stand in her way (plus...you know....dragons)

and we are not spending tedious time in Dorne....

how can anyone not like this season?

SMH
PatAg
AG
quote:
quote:

This is a dumb post.
How so? They literally rape and enslave the people they conquer, that is what the Dothraki do. How is that a good thing for Westeros, the people she is trying to rule?
Post removed:
by user
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
They also don't ride boats, or follow women.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Because they'll follow a new ruler.
titanmaster_race
She has done away with their entire system of government. Just like in mereen, dany gets people to change their ways.

Of course, it's not easy and she gets lots of blowback from forcing the change, but it has happened all the same.
FincAggie06
AG
Another red priestess meeting with Tyrion in the previews... Best season ever.
HowdyOutbound
Loved this episode.

I was beginning to think there would be more dragons than boobs this season.
plowboy1065
S
Dany still has her no nudity clause. That was all CGI so she technically didn't undress

Edit-Just read where Emilia said that it was all her. Love me some Khalessi
PatAg
AG
quote:
She has done away with their entire system of government. Just like in mereen, dany gets people to change their ways.

Of course, it's not easy and she gets lots of blowback from forcing the change, but it has happened all the same.
The Dothraki aren't the people living in the cities, and don't follow that "government".
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
Damn. That whole pushing the braziers over was done so cheesily. But dany's plotline FINALLY gets interesting again!
Called it.
Gerald Tarrant
my eyes honestly got a little teary at the Sansa/Jon reunion. first time we've seen two starks (technicalities aside) in the same room since...what? the red wedding?

my man Petyr Carcetti back in action

i'm very intrigued at this proposal to have the Tyrell army take down the faith militant...interested to see how it plays out, would not have guessed this was the direction they were going

LOLOLOL at the showrunners comparing Tyrion to Abraham Lincoln in the "inside the episode". but great scene all the same. Tyrion is turning into quite a competent ruler (no surprise).

Dany scene was totally from left field but i LOVED it. get that story moving again, i'm excited for her to go back to conqueror mode again

this season is fantastic so far
Gangnam Style
AG
quote:
Dany still has her no nudity clause. That was all CGI so she technically didn't undress
Nah, 100% Emilia Clarke.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
yeah, pretty good face replacement though. i remember watching how they did that for scale doubles in LOTR and they always kept a lot of distance from the camera to sell the illusion, it's pretty cool how we've advanced to the point where the character can take up the whole screen with a face replacement and it's believable
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
quote:
Nah, 100% Emilia Clarke.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
WELL forget what i just said then
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
It was very noticeable in Cersei's walk of shame.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Don't doeget Ep5 preview showed Bran with the Nights King
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
It was very noticeable in Cersei's walk of shame.
was she ever even close enough to camera where you could tell? nothing about how that was shot took me out of the scene at all, personally
Hudson2508
AG
I need to watch it again but it looked like it was a flashback.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
I need to watch it again but it looked like it was a flashback.
was he standing?

edit - just watched and yeah he was.

could be in the past or present or future...but definitely a vision. actually looked like it might havebeen just prior to Hardhome. perhaps he was just seeing the threat of the white walkers, etc.

so if that is Brans only vision in this episode then that means we don't get the rest of the TOJ reveal. damn from the description i assumed this was the episode. if thats the case they are saving it....for closer to or even after the battle of the *******s.
redline248
AG
Bran is clearly going to see the undead army in a vision.
First Page Last Page
Page 67 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.