***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

842,101 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
Inspector Spacetime
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
I have a hard time imagining Jon Snow being resurrected after the first two episodes. He is dead and about to rot... how long do y'all think he can just lay around and not be either burned or disposed of? Plus (and not that I know R'hollor's rules or anything), it seemed like based on Thoros' resurrections that time was definitely of the essence.

a. magic
b. he is (presumably) frozen since he is on the wall, it's damn cold up there
c. just because we don't find out until episode 2 or 3 doesn't mean chronologically it isn't within days of his death. the stories in various timelines are not necessarily running concurrently. it's more of dramatic license to show you when they want to show you.

I just doubt they wait multiple days to try and burn his body, considering they have seen the White Walkers, experienced a wight trying to kill someone within Castle Black, and the absolute worst case scenario for Jon's murderers is that you (Zombie Jon Snow) become a reality. The best swordsman in the Night's Watch suddenly impervious to swords? They want to dispose of him ASAP, and so unless they skip an entire episode at the wall, I don't see even the most condensed chronology leaving him just laying on a table.

Plus, if he were just laying there multiple days, there would be more teased shots of it in these trailers. I think the reason they never tease a Night's Watch funeral pyre shot of Jon's body is because it never even gets to that scene and he's resurrected episode 1, 2 at the latest.

Here's my prediction of how it could go down: The scene in which Davos is standing over Jon's body and taking Longclaw is Davos going out to take justice on the mutineers. The confrontation causes a distraction and Jon's body is left unguarded. We see Melisandre enter his room and either behind closed doors (to the viewer) or Thoros-style we watch Mel saying the ancient words.

The fight goes on outside-- it's Civil War among the remaining Night's Watch, Davos and his remaining Stannismen. Ser Alliser is about to get the best of Davos when Jon shows up and saves the day. Thorne is in shock and can do nothing as Jon picks up the disarmed Longclaw and coldly shoves it through his gut.

Jon disbands the Night's Watch and goes off to kill Boltons for his cousin Sansa, later marries his aunt queen, Daenerys.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
Jon disbands the Night's Watch and goes off to kill Boltons for his cousin Sansa, later marries his aunt queen, Daenerys.
way too much fan-canon going on with this theory...truth will be that Jon is Brandon's *******, not Neds and has zero relations to Dany even with all of the hints.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
lol
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

all i really care about is......

however it happens......immediately after, Jon grabs Longclaw and rams it down Olly's throat and it comes out his ass!!!!

Icecream_Ag
S
quote:

however it happens......immediately after, Jon grabs Longclaw and rams it down Olly's throat and it comes out his ass!!!!

tell us how you really feel about the little brat
wangus12
AG
quote:

Yeah that little ******* needs to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Daenerys Targaryen 5/2
Jon Snow 3/1
Aegon VI Targaryen 6/1
Tyrion Lannister 15/2
Petyr Baelish 15/2
Margaery Tyrell 14/1
Euron Greyjoy 20/1
Varys 20/1
Stannis Baratheon 25/1
Sansa Stark 25/1
Night's King 25/1
Cersei Lannister 40/1
Trystane Martell 40/1
Bran or Rickon Stark 50/1
Arya Stark 50/1
Ramsay Bolton 50/1
Hodor 500/1
Icecream_Ag
S
odds on a violent death this season or taking the iron throne???
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
That stuff is in the book, too. So Dany is pretty much unable to be burnt.

Except that Martin has said that the fire burning with the awakened dragons was a one off magical event.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Which reminds me....since we are all in the same boat now. I want to start a season six GOT death pool of sorts. Points based on characters status and plus or minus points if you get it right or wrong.

But I'll start a separate thread. I don't want to have it mixed in the show thread.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
odds on a violent death this season or taking the iron throne???
Taking the throne.
RDV-1992
Hmmm. Smart bet seems to be Baelish. Unless there is a time limit to how long they hold the throne?
redline248
AG
Smarter bet is that little weasel gets his throat slit
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What line of succession would put him there? He has the Vale and Harrenhal, right? Unless you mean by force.
wangus12
AG
I think Sansa will end Baelish in some way.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I'd rather she wastes Roose or Ramsay.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
or both in a threeway
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
Ramsay takes out Roose.
Jon takes out Ramsay.
Arya takes out Littlefinger.
RDV-1992
quote:
Smarter bet is that little weasel gets his throat slit
I think that is what should happen, but he is so weaselly that he could get to the top. But he won't be able to maintain that position. Hence my statement on how long he has to be king for the bet to pay off.
RDV-1992
quote:
What line of succession would put him there? He has the Vale and Harrenhal, right? Unless you mean by force.
I mean by force and chicanery. He has the Vale troops in the show - in a depleted Westeros that might be enough. Also technically has the Riverlands, and is angling (or maybe already got) warden of the north. But neither of those regions would fight for him IMO.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
quote:
Ramsay takes out Roose.
Jon takes out Ramsay.
Arya takes out Littlefinger.
Woman inherits the Earth.
hunter2012
AG
I really think Cersei or the Boltons hire the faceless men to kill Jon Snow. The setup is too perfect for the faceless men to test Arya's loyalties.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
I really think Cersei or the Boltons hire the faceless men to kill Jon Snow. The setup is too perfect for the faceless men to test Arya's loyalties.
gonna go left field and say that Sansa puts the hit after its found out that Jon has the best claim to Winterfel.
wangus12
AG
quote:
Rather they hire the faceless men to kill Sansa Stark since she will end this season with control of the north. There was such animosity between the sisters in the beginning
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
quote:
Rather they hire the faceless men to kill Sansa Stark since she will end this season with control of the north. There was such animosity between the sisters in the beginning
makes too much sense
ChipFTAC01
AG
Has the show mentioned a living Aegon VI at all?
The Debt
quote:
Has the show mentioned a living Aegon VI at all?
Nope. They cut the young dragon entirely.
redline248
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
makes too much sense

Suppose it could depend on if Arya remember what her dad told her about the strength of the pack and all that. Obviously, I'm rooting for a big Stark family reunion.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
People actually think Sansa would kill Jon? Really?
Aggie Joe 93
AG
I don't see any Stark willingly killing another Stark. That would be an interesting mind bender for Arya.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
of course no one actually thinks this...which is why it is what GRRM/HBO will do.
AgLaw02
AG
Some of the theories on this page are Charkes Barkley turrible.
HoustonAg05
AG
The world needs more obscure Jurassic Park references.

Also, I'll take Hodor on the money line.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
quote:
of course no one actually thinks this...which is why it is what GRRM/HBO will do.
They are more likely to marry than kill each other - they are only first cousins after all.
RDV-1992
quote:
Oooooh. Nice.
First Page Last Page
Page 21 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.