***Official GAME OF THRONES Season 6 (BOOK READERS/SPOILERS ALLOWED)***

842,091 Views | 6639 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by hunter2012
Saxsoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The damphair?
LawAg05
AG
Euron already cast. Victarian? I assumed they would just cut him out and merge his storyline. Maybe Damphair.
redline248
AG
Kingsmoot
Ol Jock 99
AG
The Greyjoys were the most tedious part of the books to me. Caitlin chapters included.
JAggie2007
AG
Septon Meribald.
JABQ04
AG
quote:
The Greyjoys were the most tedious part of the books to me. Caitlin chapters included.

I agree. I also have trouble with Daenarys chapters.
BJM1781
AG
I wholeheartedly agree with both of the above statements.
Fat Bib Fortuna
Dario Nahaaris also was known to have a hard time in the Dany chapters.
redline248
AG
Screw Ole Miss

Streetfighter 02
AG
His horse, Stranger, is also in the stable at the Quiet Isle.
SeattleAgJr

SpreadsheetAg
AG
30 days with no GoT talk,,,, then this?!
SeattleAgJr
AggieSouth06
quote:

For a promotional photo shoot. Still cool to see them all in one place.
Wes97
AG
That is what I figured.
wangus12
AG
quote:
quote:

For a promotional photo shoot. Still cool to see them all in one place.
LIES!
The Dog Lord
AG

Just for fun. Starting to get buried multiple pages down. I have to say I'm disappointed that there hasn't been anymore hints as to the release date for book 6. I was trying to be optimistic about getting it late this year or early next year. I guess it could still happen...
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

so....he's back?

Showrunners continue to confirm, though, that "dead is dead."

but

When asked for confirmation that this poster means Jon is part of Season 6, a representative for HBO said, "That I can't say."

then i just found this though:

There were rumours abound over whether or not the much-loved character would make a comeback, before Harington was later spotted on set in Northern Ireland in costume, all but confirming that he was still be taking part in the HBO show.

"Let's just say that Game of Thrones will remain a part of my life for a while, I'll probably be in my thirties when it's over," he said in September.
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:

so....he's back?

Showrunners continue to confirm, though, that "dead is dead."

but

When asked for confirmation that this poster means Jon is part of Season 6, a representative for HBO said, "That I can't say."

then i just found this though:

There were rumours abound over whether or not the much-loved character would make a comeback, before Harington was later spotted on set in Northern Ireland in costume, all but confirming that he was still be taking part in the HBO show.

"Let's just say that Game of Thrones will remain a part of my life for a while, I'll probably be in my thirties when it's over," he said in September.
I thought it was kind of odd to have this be the first poster out. It really looks like he is alive just with some blood on his face.
AggieSouth06
Cat's sort of out of the bag at this point. Might as well use him in the promo materials.
mid90
AG
quote:
Cat's sort of out of the bag at this point. Might as well use him in the promo materials.

I read that and immediately thought there were LS rumors I missed.
MaroonStain
AG
Thought you were referencing Arya...
AggieSouth06
quote:
quote:

I read that and immediately thought there were LS rumors I missed.

They're doing the Jaime in the Riverlands/siege of Riverrun plot line this year. So I guess it's possible. But it would be a pretty delayed development at this point with absolutely no setup. You would think if it were going to happen they would have teased it with some throwaway lines about mysterious hangings in the Riverlands at the very least.
AggieSouth06
Fat Bib Fortuna
WHERE THE HELL ARE RICKON AND SH****DOG?
hunter2012
AG
I'm starting to think that Patchface isn't the chosen one.
BryanAggie2013
LawAg05
AG

Ian McShane hinting at his role on GoT:

quote:
"I'll give you one hint," McShane told Pop Goes The News. "I am responsible for bringing somebody back that you think you're never going to see again. I'll leave it at that."

He also says of his role, "[It's] a one-off episode."

Seems like Meribald (Hound) makes the most sense. I hate that they are only using him for one episode. Would have loved to see him as a major character.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
quote:
WHERE THE HELL ARE RICKON AND SH****DOG?

This is my biggest question in the entirety of the show/book universe... Rickon is a male Stark, so he just has to be significant at some point when he's older. I guess for now on the show he's just Hangin' with Mr Umber
hunter2012
AG
HBO can't resist the Clegane bowl
mid90
AG
quote:

Ian McShane hinting at his role on GoT:

quote:
"I'll give you one hint," McShane told Pop Goes The News. "I am responsible for bringing somebody back that you think you're never going to see again. I'll leave it at that."

He also says of his role, "[It's] a one-off episode."

Seems like Meribald (Hound) makes the most sense. I hate that they are only using him for one episode. Would have loved to see him as a major character.

Yeah that makes sense. Although my first thought was some random wildling witch doctor that brings Jon back.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
What about resurrecting LSH?
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
quote:
What about resurrecting LSH?
That storyline is now impossible to resurrect, thankfully. There has been no hint at her existence, it is now 2 seasons since she has died, the Brotherhood without Banners is long forgotten on the show, Brienne's storyline has completely changed, Jaime's storyline has completely changed.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AggieSouth06
Although they are doing Jaime's AFFC storyline this season. Twisted the order so they could introduce Dorne through familiar characters, I assume.

But I still agree with you. Non-readers would be baffled.
MaroonStain
AG
Is this a serious inquiry?
First Page Last Page
Page 13 of 190

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.