Trailer for Cowboys vs Dinosaurs

16,525 Views | 130 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SteadicaTm
jeffk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want to shoot somebody with a spear gun whilst trying to kill a shark!

Who wants to be my victim!
boboguitar
AG
quote:
I want to shoot somebody with a spear gun whilst trying to kill a shark!

Who wants to be my victim!

A few people on the general board that wouldn't mind being inhaled.
SteadicaTm
AG
Spoke with my business partner about it.

If you are interested in investing, being background or supporting the production send an email to boobsandsharks@gmail.com.

Will try to get this going.
Bismarck
AG
Since you're a B movie guy, ever work with Bruce Campbell? If he's in it, I'm watching.
FL_Ag1998
AG
quote:
boobsandsharks@gmail.com.

Best. Email address.Ever.
boboguitar
AG
Is that email legit.
bigboykin
AG
I've got access to lots of boats and would love to do something like this if you ever want to shoot anything in the Destin, FL area.

And in fact, I actually have some screen experience/washed-up actress connections... LINK
SteadicaTm
AG
quote:
I've got access to lots of boats and would love to do something like this if you ever want to shoot anything in the Destin, FL area.

And in fact, I actually have some screen experience/washed-up actress connections... LINK
Haha I just worked with Shannen a couple weeks ago on Bethany . She is still worth $50K/week.
Will keep that in mind. My buddy just did 3 Headed Shark Attack down there.
bigboykin
AG
Damn, sorry I missed 3-Headed Shark Attack. I'll say, she wasn't nearly the terror I'd heard, but after 12 hours in rough seas in the FL heat to get that 2-minute clip, she was definitely over it.

Sounds like accuracy is not really a priority, but I'd be marine science consultant for free (maybe a couple beers and credit line) if you or any of your buddies ever need it.
SteadicaTm
AG
quote:
Damn, sorry I missed 3-Headed Shark Attack. I'll say, she wasn't nearly the terror I'd heard, but after 12 hours in rough seas in the FL heat to get that 2-minute clip, she was definitely over it.

Sounds like accuracy is not really a priority, but I'd be marine science consultant for free (maybe a couple beers and credit line) if you or any of your buddies ever need it.
Sounds good.
Sex Panther
AG
TexAgs is the greatest website in history
bigboykin
AG
By the way, I just sqatted on titsandsquids@gmail.com, so you'll have to negotiate with me when that film starts. twatsandorcas was already taken.
SteadicaTm
AG
If it was titsanddinosaurs you might be on to something.
SteadicaTm
AG
Mindy is in!
Duncan Idaho
$49,875 left in the budget for boobs
YouBet
AG
Are you trolling us because I want to email boobsandsharks so bad!
LHIOB
AG
quote:
Spoke with my business partner about it.

If you are interested in investing, being background or supporting the production send an email to boobsandsharks@gmail.com.

Will try to get this going.

I want this to be real more than anything.........
LHIOB
AG
I sent an email and it didnt bounce back
Duncan Idaho
He is not trolling. Seriously he used me as an extra in one of his films. not a speaking role but it was about 10 secs of screen time and I got an imdb page of it.

It was a lot of fun and I recommend it. hell i've already used it to get laid.

ro828
That movie looks like unpretentious fun. Get a big bowl of Chex mix and plenty of Diet Dr Pepper, and crank up that DVD player!

Over on IMDB there are more than seventy projects listed for Eric Roberts for 2015! A busy boy is a good boy, I guess. In the words of RuPaul, "You're gonna work!"
FriendlyAg
Boobs and sharks hahaha
Spyderman
AG
quote:
Sounds like Valley of Gwangi
Classic
Carlo4
AG
Starring....

Bewwwwbs.
chris1515
AG
What's the revenue model for the distributor on these movies? Is it based on Netflix plays or Redbox rentals or DVD sales as part of some 4 movie combo pack at WalMart?

My B movie idea is for something called Polar Vortex where a blizzard dumps a horde of polar bears on an unsuspecting city in Texas and the only hope is a retired Eskimo warrior currently living in Hawaii (maybe Eric Roberts would be interested in the lead)...like Sharknado but it would have to be a PPV hit during some of the ice days in Dallas...
SteadicaTm
AG
quote:
What's the revenue model for the distributor on these movies? Is it based on Netflix plays or Redbox rentals or DVD sales as part of some 4 movie combo pack at WalMart?

It all depends on the deal the distributor can get for me. My roommate's ex is the director of international sales at Taylor & Dodge so I always go there first. He sold Nude Nuns with Big Guns back when he was at Camelot. Uncorked has done a few of my movies as well. I know Redbox is very particular about the cover art that is displayed. Not sure how they would feel about the title having Boobs in it. Maybe it's no big deal. Netflix shouldn't be an issue getting into. As far as DVD sales the movie will stand on its own.

Talon2DSO
AG
How much do you pay actors for this? For actors, is there a possibility of making a living or is it dependant on volume?
CTR14
This is one of the best threads I've read in a while
KeithDB
AG
quote:
I know you probably are thinking most of the posters are joking, but i'd bet there is a large crowd that would love to just come out and watch a movie get made

I've been on movie sets before and you would be appalled at how boring the process is in real life. Magic comes to the screen, but the filming is really quite the bore.

Dear Movie Producer: I'm the guy you want, not these other schleps. I was in the Aggie Players and have done a lot of community theater and even a couple of small Indie films. I'm likely perfect for the nerdy professor type who either saves the day and gets the boobs, or gets eaten by the shark, or both.

By the way, in terms of the storyline for "Boobs and Sharks" is it about sharks that have boobs or boobs with shark heads?
SteadicaTm
AG
quote:
quote:
I know you probably are thinking most of the posters are joking, but i'd bet there is a large crowd that would love to just come out and watch a movie get made
I've been on movie sets before and you would be appalled at how boring the process is in real life. Magic comes to the screen, but the filming is really quite the bore.

You must have been on some ****ty sets. There is nothing like being on the deck of the USS Iowa with 200 extras running around, major stunts happening on 3 different decks, 5 Orca foggers pumping out more smoke than a Cheech and Chong show, pyrotechnics, blood and gore effects and a technocrane all in one shot.

Now imagine that. But everyone running around is a hot chick. And they are topless running from imaginary sharks.
KeithDB
AG
Okay, I admit none of the sets I was on involved either warships, imaginary sharks or topless chicks. I do acknowledge that those things would likely enhance the experience.

Some of the sets I've been on did involve a hot chick or two, but alas, not topless.

Oh, let me know if you want me to audition.
SteadicaTm
AG
quote:
How much do you pay actors for this? For actors, is there a possibility of making a living or is it dependant on volume?
It varies. SAG contracts depend on the budget of the film. The top 5 or so actors in my ULB movies are full time and the rest usually wait tables, are personal trainers or drive for uber.

Up to $200K - Ultra Low Budget: $100/8 hours + overtime

Up to $600K - Modified Low Budget: $268/8 hours + overtime

Up to $2.5MM - Low Budget: $504/8 hours + overtime

Over $2.5MM - Basic Agreement: $759/8 hours + overtime

You usually work 12 to 18 hours per day but those base rates are for an 8 hour minimum . You come onto a low budget production and work 2 hours. You get $504. You work 12 hours and you get $882. This is just for feature films. An actor who would get scale for the day on a basic agreement might get $25K for a national commercial. You can make a very good living as an actor.
SteadicaTm
AG
quote:
dp
SteadicaTm
AG
Email me your head shot.
BCG Disciple
AG
SteadicaTm, how do you fund your projects? Is it through a particular production company that sells distribution rights/etc on the back end, or is it project specific? I wouldn't mind looking at an opportunity to participate if available. Sounds like a dependable business model.
agracer
AG
are you looking for investors?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.