Anime Thread it's time to confess...

109,877 Views | 599 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by YouBet
Head Ninja In Charge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw Akira in 4K IMAX yesterday for it's temporary re-release. Still bonkers. Still incredible.
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Took my sister to see it yesterday. She's big into anime, and I remember seeing Akira in the late 90's when it was released on DVD. I told her it was Anime 101.

Still holds up.
Sapper Redux
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ghost of Bisbee said:

Was playing a trivia game this week and one of the questions was a multiple choice, asking how many times Goku has died in the Dragonball universe.

Can someone explain to me how the hell the answer is 5???

I thought it was twice. Once against Raditz and once during the Cell Games. When did he die 3 other times



Maybe they're counting alternate timelines like the Future Trunks and Goku Black timelines? There's also the Hit episodes in Super.
SoTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Will need to check out the updated Akira, we use to watch it on laserdisk.

Of more recent stuff, I enjoyed Jujutsu Kaisen and Nippon Sangoku.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SoTxAg said:

Will need to check out the updated Akira, we use to watch it on laserdisk.

Of more recent stuff, I enjoyed Jujutsu Kaisen and Nippon Sangoku.

Rich.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.