***Once Upon A Time Season 4***

8,156 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Breggy Popup
91_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Calamity Jane in Deadwood was annoying as hell!
agmatt06
AG
I liked last nights episode. It's interesting how they have evolved the story of Elsa and Anna.

It's always fun to watch how Mr. Gold is involved in everything, but likes to watch from the sidelines.

I wonder how Emma and the Snow Queen will be related/know each other.
Dro07
AG
ya interested as well on Emma/Snow Queen. I am wondering if we see another "time jump" to take Marian to her true time and something happens there that involves Emma and Snow Queen making emma not know because it hasn't happened?
Knife_Party
Last night's episode was intriguing. The hat is clearly taken from Fantasia. I was a bit bothered with the whole on again off again bit with villains becoming "good" and then "bad" and then back. They seem to have deemphasized that now.
redline248
AG
You mean re-emphasized? Apparently bringing in a new villain each season isn't enough and there has to be the constant struggle with the old villains. Frankly, I'm sick of everyone keeping secrets from the people that will help them.
Knife_Party
That is tiresome. Imo I'll probably be done with the show after this season.
Bitter Old Man
AG
So, it looks like we were right, Henry will be the apprentice that brings things to life on accident.

On the shifting natures, I think you have to remember that in the show's timeline, we are only a few weeks or maybe a month out from everything happening.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
So, it looks like we werer right, Henry will be the apprentice that brings things to life on accident.

On the shifting natures, I

So, he will finally have a reason for being on the show?
Bitter Old Man
AG
Pretty much.
agmatt06
AG
Once scene that was weird was the whole Ice Queen letting Emma chase her, but then escaping.

There really wasn't a point to that scene as is. I don't think Elizabeth Mitchell is on the show through the end of the season, so this arc should resolve itself fairly quickly.
redline248
AG
quote:
On the shifting natures, I think you have to remember that in the show's timeline, we are only a few weeks or maybe a month out from everything happening.

Longer than that. How long were Emma and Henry in New York with false memories?
Belton Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Longer than that. How long were Emma and Henry in New York with false memories?

Long enough for emma to meet someone and get engaged.
swimmerbabe11
It was 1 year
Bitter Old Man
AG
Finally seemed to move the Snow Queen story along a little bit. Thought it was interesting they didn't go anywhere with Gold/Henry storyline this week. They weren't even in the show.
Rosie11
AG
Anyone still watching this show notice Mjolnir(Thor's hammer) in the background at Rumples Castle? Has it always been there or something that has just popped up recently?
redline248
AG
Didn't notice it.
R0GUE
AG
quote:
Anyone still watching this show notice Mjolnir(Thor's hammer) in the background at Rumples Castle? Has it always been there or something that has just popped up recently?

Nice! I'll have to look out for it.

I knew that red haired dude was the Duke of Weaseltown right away, especially when he started dancing lol.
redline248
AG
How do you have a 2 hour show and not resolve anything?
Bitter Old Man
AG
I feel like the 2-hour show was less of an event, and more of "hey, we have an extra show, where can we put it in the schedule."

Also, they did resolve Emma's divide from her family and fear of her magic, and they have pretty much given us all of the Snow Queen backstory now. They also confirmed that Rumple is heading back to the dark side again... I thought they moved the various storylines ahead, except for Henry's.

Is Will Scarlett the author of the book?
Dro07
AG
I think its the Sorcerer, whoever that may come to be, that writes the book. How else could he have known and told Snow Queen of Emma coming in the future unless one of two things, He had the book or he wrote the book.
Bitter Old Man
AG
Good call. I'm assuming we have not seen the sorceror yet.
Saxsoon
AG
It was a nice touch a few weeks ago when they turned the Apprentice into a mouse.

I hope they call the sorcerer Yensid
Breggy Popup
AG
quote:
I feel like the 2-hour show was less of an event, and more of "hey, we have an extra show, where can we put it in the schedule."

Not so much an extra show as they are not running new episodes Thanksgiving week.
Knife_Party
Everything is starting to feel like old hat in this show to me. Not in a good way.
redline248
AG
I agree
91_Aggie
AG
The apprentice is the sorcerer
Knife_Party
quote:

I kind of feel like this is probably the case. Though he may be using a disguise.
Belton Ag
AG
quote:
Maybe, but I'd be kind of let down if it were him based on the build up of the character so far.
Bitter Old Man
AG
Isnt he in the hat now?
ja86
AG
nm
redline248
AG
This story arc can't end soon enough.
Knife_Party
Im more interested in who made the hat and for what purpose.
Wrec86 Ag
Show is getting old, fast.

Need my wife to start agreeing with me, though. Otherwise I'm stuck watching it as my Sunday night compromise so she'll watch Walking Dead
Sea Pony 07
AG
This is the third season I've pretty much quit watching part way through this show, and I think it is going to be the last at this point. I don't see picking it back up at this point.
Knife_Party
Lame. I havent stopped yet but its coming.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.