*****Resurrection*****

3,437 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by annie88
BEaggie08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
why she barely knew her
Not trying to be an ass, but you must not be a parent

quote:
and it would cause all sorts of heck if she showed up to them and would never be able to see her true love
maybe that's it, but I'm assuming there is more to the story and I'm not entirely sure they were really lovers; though I'm probably wrong on that front.
Dro07
AG
quote:
Not trying to be an ass, but you must not be a parent

No but some parents are dickholes that leave their Husband or wife with said kids to fend for themselves all the time. That is why i said that
BEaggie08
AG
True enough.
BrownDeerAggie
AG
I've been amazed at the great acting that Kurtwood Smith has pulled off with his character because I never think of Red Foreman when watching this show. It has been interesting and I'll stick with it.
BrownDeerAggie
AG

[This message has been edited by BrownDeerAggie (edited 3/30/2014 5:38p).]
Rex Racer
AG
I wonder what's up with the metabolism on those who have been "resurrected". And I wonder why Caleb seems to know what's going on, but the other resurrected ones do not seem to know.
chipotle
show is progressing too slow. Starting to care less.
Whitetail
AG
quote:
show is progressing too slow. Starting to care less.
Rudyjax
AG
Apparently they thought since the sirens scared him away the first time, doing it again was a good idea.
Rex Racer
AG
quote:
Apparently they thought since the sirens scared him away the first time, doing it again was a good idea.

Yeah, my wife and I looked at each other and said, simultaneously, "Be sure he knows you're coming!"
SlimM
AG
There was a lot of strange writing on this episode. Starting to get concerned.

My favorite was when the hot doctor excitedly said something along the lines of "I think there's a connection!!!" (between the resurrected people).

[This message has been edited by SlimM (edited 4/3/2014 4:50a).]
Teslag
AG
Tonight's episode was great. Loved the pregnancy angle.
nai06
AG
for the record, this isnt related to the french show. Its based on a U.S. book called The Returned
Dro07
AG
i thought it was inspired by it
nai06
AG
its not word for word from the book but the central plot lines are the same.

It has zero relation to the french show.
agmatt06
AG
Crazy ending to the last episode.

This show is really coming to the point of they need to explain something or they risk people losing interest.
SlimM
AG
Season finale is next week.
Teslag
AG
Loved the return of all the people at the end. It's apparent this season has just been a setup for the series. I'm still interested.
BEaggie08
AG
I'm enjoying it, but I'm at the point where I need some kind of answers to keep my interest. I really liked what they did with Rachel. That raises even more questions. I need some kind of tease as to the why/how all of this is going down.
Teslag
AG
I'm fairly content with what they've let out so far. I'm worried knowing too much too early will ruin the show for me
Mozart Paintings
AG
I thought the last episode was ridiculous.... especially the two dudes who looked like Orville and Wilbur Wright.

Quickly turning into The Dome for me, with slightly better acting.
SlimM
AG
Do you think Rachael III will have memories of Rachael II, or only up to where Rachael I died?

BEaggie08
AG
quote:
I'm fairly content with what they've let out so far.
Which is what exactly? We know absolutely zero about the how/why. I'm not saying I want them to unveil it all, but there hasn't really even been discussion about it. The show, to this point, centers around the town's reaction to them, and getting to know the characters. Now that everybody has somebody coming back, I think it will have to go in a different direction.

quote:
Do you think Rachael III will have memories of Rachael II, or only up to where Rachael I died?
I am curious about this as well. I am hoping she has all of the memories, but I expect her to only have the memories of the original Rachel since she is wearing the same clothes she was buried in.
Teslag
AG
This show just got badass
Samsill98
AG
I called the ending as soon as they lady described her missing son. I'm psyched for the next season.
agmatt06
AG
quote:
I called the ending as soon as they lady described her missing son. I'm psyched for the next season.

That was my first thought too..Glad to see it come through. I'm trying to remember if we have any back story on him so far? I can't recall him saying he was an orphan or anything?

I didn't necessarily get the final seen, but it was intense.
mel99
AG
Scene
Rudyjax
AG
quote:

Because the next scene focused on a black man and his back? I think everyone did.
Teslag
AG
What was the significant of the cicadas? Plague of locusts coming? Dead returning? Still think it's going to have something to do with the apocalypse.
agmatt06
AG
That was my first question too Lacy when they showed the bugs.

But then to follow it up with whoever that group was that caught them and had them surrounded was an odd transition.
Dro07
AG
So he was the first returned because he is suppose to be way older than Red Forman. Interesting. I hope it gets picked up for a second season

[This message has been edited by dromo07 (edited 5/5/2014 11:15p).]
Cromagnum
AG
Nice cliffhanger ending, but only 8 episodes for this season? Hopefully they bring it back and give it at least 12 more.
Teslag
AG
Everything I've seen and read say it's pretty much certain to be renewed. We found out for sure today.
Teslag
AG
Great start to the season. Like the direction it's going with Marty now.
Short Round
It's purgatory.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.