britney in a bikini

2,698 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 18 yr ago by TIGOL97
HowdyAgs03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was wondering if this thread was appropriate for work…good think I didn’t click on it until I got home!
Aggie Overnight Celebrity
the girl in the yellow is her cousin and she goes to LSU.
CalTexAggie04
Two words.

White Trash
Third Aggie
*clears throat*

Swamp trash, you mean
65532ag
Is it me or does she seem to have fat bomb potential?
Spurs Fan
It's been there for many years.
gb00
It looks to me like they're off on a boat somewhere and unbeknownst to them, pappa papparazi's taking their picture.

As for her being pregnant, some women retain water like it's going out of style, others don't. Britney looks like she's a retainer.

I'm sure that after the baby and a few months of personal trainer time, she'll be back to being your favorite "I'd hit it" mama.
Chewy
AG
You think Hugh still calls once a month with his standard offer or is he going to wait to see if she can get back into "posing" shape before he calls again?
Big Sugi
Now that it's been established that the girl in yellow is a college student...I'd hit it.
jmtamu
She is certainly on a record pace for going from one of the sexiest girls to one of the most grotesque in a short period of time.

Oh, and I would knock the back end out of the girl in the yellow (as long as she is of age).
env788
Foot tats are trashy

http://www.Free360XBOX.com/?r=19831996
ashleyschaeffer
She isn't that bad.
DallasAg1999
She's on a boat with her friends. She can wear whatever the hell she wants. No one forced some paparazzi to take a picture and distribute it all over the internet for us to see.
DallasAg1999
And yeah, chick in yellow bikini is so hot, I gotta spell it h-a-w-t
Spurs Fan
quote:
No one forced some paparazzi to take a picture and distribute it all over the internet for us to see.

The paparazzi's editor did.
DallasAg1999
My point is that it's not like she went to an awards show or some public event dressed like that, in which case it would be trashy and inappropriate. She's on a boat with friends, she had no expectation that the whole world would see her.
Spurs Fan
quote:
she had no expectation that the whole world would see her

She's Britney Spears.

Despite how white trash she is, even she knows that anything she does will make headlines.

[This message has been edited by Spurs Fan (edited 8/11/2005 12:08a).]
Big Sugi
DallasAg,
That's a good theory and all, but that picture's the best she's looked in some time. Most all of her pictures for the last year or so (except the airbrushed, edited glamour shots) make her look like the trashiest of white trash.

[This message has been edited by Big Sugi (edited 8/11/2005 12:09a).]
Spurs Fan
Plus, she has dressed very badly for a pregnant woman knowing she was going to be in the public eye.
DallasAg1999
quote:
That's a good theory and all, but that picture's the best she's looked in some time. Most all of her pictures for the last year or so (except the airbrushed, edited glamour shots) make her look like the trashiest of white trash.

Oh, I certainly do not dispute the fact that the girl has left the trailer park, but the trailer park has not left the girl.

However, people should not be criticized for what they choose to wear in private.
65532ag
the chick in the yellow might be underage. i hope you have a good lawyer.
AggieChemist
AG

AggieChemist
AG
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:
"She is certainly on a record pace for going from one of the sexiest girls to one of the most grotesque in a short period of time."

Nah, Lindsay Lohan accomplished that feat in just these past few months. You know, when she discovered coke and dyed her hair blond.
HootersAg07
I agree about Lohan. She was cute, but became all anorexic and cracked out, all the while being attatched to Nicole Richie's bony hip. The blonde washes her out, too.
At least Hillary Duff is growing up nicely so far...she's losing that kiddie look.
Rug P er
Where's her cigarette?!?!?
Crown
AG
So is no one allowed to make fun of Brit and "K-Fed" just because shes pregnant? Come on, they're magnets for bad press. Did ya'll ever see the pictures of them on the balcony?
Peen Stamper
I'd hit it.
Evan_99
You'd hit a 14 year old? Not good, my child molesting friend.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
I was making fun of Britney's white trash look before she got knocked up by that doofus.

Bye bye career! Her 15 minutes lasted about 6 years.
Elvira Hancock
I am pretty sure the girl in the yellow is the sister.

Frank the Tank

TIGOL97
Considering the pics are from a website about Brit's lil sister, I am pretty sure that all of you are major pedophiles!

The girl in the yellow bikini is Jamie Lynn Spears and she is 14.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.