General
Sponsored by

Sunday - still not Fall yet

936 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Green2Maroon
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Slept until 6am. Not as late as I wanted

Dogs walked. Doing a fridge and freezer clean out this morning and taking recycling to the car for drop off

Trip to IAH later to pick up my wife. Might go early and hit the Guitar Center in the Woodlands if they anything good on their site

Already got 3,000 steps with two short dog walks and a bunch of chores

Something sizable visited the wooded area where we dump old food for composting. I think it might have been that giant bobcat but it was maybe a coyote
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Easy three miler after a long run yesterday.

Putting together an elliptical machine for Mrs. AiT and then grocery shopping.

Cowboys at 3:30
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Slept more deeply than the Aggie football team yesterday.
Coffee, church, grandson's soccer game today.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was back in Texas by 6:30 AM. Should be home for dinner.
Anchorhold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
-Texas A&M Esports 2024 National Champion team should be locked in a room playing EA Sports College Football 26 and Tecmo Super Bowl all week so they can call offensive plays on Saturday
-Painkillers do not work
-Church on the TV
-volleyball on the TV
-I can almost hear the birds chirping over the roar of my HVACs
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been playing around with AI image generation now that I have my fancy graphics card. It's been a lot more difficult than I was ready for. You have to go into ridiculous levels of detail with your prompts to get anything useful out of it. Going to keep at it though. I'd actually like to find some kind of useful AI-related job skill to take out of this project.

I've also been playing around with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024. I've played MS FS2004 for a long time, and I know the keyboard controls very well. They changed them with FSX (released in 2006), so I never really played that version. The FS2024 keyboard controls seem to be the same as FSX. I've been working with chatgpt.com to map it the same as FS2004. Everything works except camera control, but it's hard to do much flying-wise when you can't properly control your camera. It looks mind-blowingly good though.

Up at 8, took Benny to work at 9. Waiting for the Saints game to kickoff at noon.
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Son is getting dropped off early by his other mom because he's a bit of a handful
Not quite sure when but I'll put him to work cleaning up around the house
I need to put some more work into this years Halloween costume but it's mostly done. Just details like making 2' long claws for one hand

Have fun suckas!
BaitShack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • Early morning walk w Jake.
  • Watched The Burbs, it was alright I guess.
  • Washed Amanda and took her down to Navasota and back.
  • I think I'm done for the day.
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cake anyone?!?

dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wondering if sea bass just posted in the Zoo. The guy was a genius at pitiful. Thinking he's the OP here.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3625894/replies/72917892
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe. I know Sea Bass. Not positive but definitely could be him.
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Back from grandson #1 soccer game. Very hot and humid: it was great and the perfect excuse to crack open an IPA. I usually don't trust beer I can see through unless it's Corona.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's been removed. Didn't get to see it
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
-Woke up at 5:10 ready to do the day. But was in a hotel room and fam was sleeping. didn't feel like working on the bathroom floor so stayed in bed.
-Went back to sleep at some point.
-2 softball games. Won one, lost one
-It was absurdly hot today.
-Headed back, about to make a Buc-ee's pit stop.
-Grocery store when I get home.


dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It was an open letter to Marcell Reed. And he put a *lot* of time into it. That's a shame they removed it.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JMac03 said:

It's been removed. Didn't get to see it


This.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dabo man said:

It was an open letter to Marcell Reed. And he put a *lot* of time into it. That's a shame they removed it.


We mustn't criticize players.
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He could have played better but we have a lot to work on besides quarterback play.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.