General
Sponsored by

Saturday - is it almost Fall?

2,506 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Duffel Pud
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No. It's not almost Fall according to the weather people. The calendar must be lying to us

Slept in a bit. Dogs walked and fed. Got some laundry started and am in line for tacos at La Familia

Aiden Ross concert at Rudder last night was good. The kid has amazing pipes. He has a few things to tighten up about being a frontman/MC but it was good. And the other young man he brought out that did a few songs wrote some really good songs

Chores today and some errands. Work in a haircut at some point

70 degrees this morning felt like a treat. I opened a couple of windows
Stockholm Syndrome
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
48 degrees this morning here. Good day for a lawn clean up and fire pit later for the Ags
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fall starts Tuesday. We won't notice.
Jbob04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hate Texas summers. The older I get, the more I want to move north but I can't convince the wife
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jbob04 said:

I hate Texas summers. The older I get, the more I want to move north but I can't convince the wife


Nooooo…!

Northern winters are the reason Florida, Texas and California are full.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
tandy miller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
-Interval run done
-Smoothie drank
-GF's son's bday party & Texas Roadhouse
-Try to watch game
-Prob poop at some point
-Cuppa beers
-LSU/Ole Piss


Have a day, wierdos
An L of an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Groceries.
Gym.
Watch the Ags while at Roadmap Brewery 8th Anniversary party.
Watch LSU/Ol Miss hopefully go 3 OT after a couple weather delays. OK, if THAT happens I will probably have already signed off for the night.
Ginormus Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Getting one of those digital calendar thingies set up so the wife can make me responsible for these sex trophy thingies she says I made her have. Somehow I started it. Says she is tired of telling me. "I told you". Yeah well you weren't naked when you said it, so I didn't care what you said.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Picks made on the pickoff contest. Didn't forget this week.
BaitShack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got nothing.
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New pans are very slippery!
Watch party is at 1:30, I should hit that up.
Maybe get out on the motorcycle or shoot guns this weekend.
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
-Rode down to Pearland for softball tourney
-Worked on the way down and got some stuff done.
-Listened to College Gameday
-Game #1 underway, 2 more today
-Probably Mex and margs for dinner
-Watch Aggies on the phone

Stay cool out there.
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're mostly in the 70s all week coming up with one day at 80. Good rain chances which we need.
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
- Got my truck after a month in the shop! Missed that thing
- Tacos for lunch with way too many serranos. I knew this as I was making them. Did it anyways. I am not a smart man.
- CFB most of the day and honestly, not much past that and I am ok with that.
- Stuff
- Things




What's for dinner?

Do the day, yall!
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's a gorgeous day in Wyoming today.
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where in Wyoming are you?
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Green2Maroon said:

Where in Wyoming are you?
Interstate 80
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ryan the Temp said:

Green2Maroon said:

Where in Wyoming are you?
Interstate 80

Heading out through Nebraska or south to Denver on I-25? Wyoming is a long, long drive.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I-80 is not the prettiest drive in Wyoming. Endless sagebrush deserts for hundreds of miles.
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
UTExan said:

Ryan the Temp said:

Green2Maroon said:

Where in Wyoming are you?
Interstate 80

Heading out through Nebraska or south to Denver on I-25? Wyoming is a long, long drive.
south to Denver. Thought about checking Nebraska and Kansas off my states list, but it adds an hour to the drive.
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Green2Maroon said:

I-80 is not the prettiest drive in Wyoming. Endless sagebrush deserts for hundreds of miles.
It's better than Idaho.
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm turning into a cranky old man and I don't like it. Not one bit. I don't like it about as much as I don't like kids these days acting the way they do out in public.
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

Green2Maroon said:

I-80 is not the prettiest drive in Wyoming. Endless sagebrush deserts for hundreds of miles.
It's better than Idaho.


Nothing is more soul sucking than the stretch of I-20 between El Paso and Odessa.
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Watching football in the air conditioning and waiting for Monday, when I can open my windows.

He Who Shall Be Unnamed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Green2Maroon said:

New pans are very slippery!
Watch party is at 1:30, I should hit that up.
Maybe get out on the motorcycle or shoot guns this weekend.


You aren't thinking big enough!

TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jbob04 said:

I hate Texas summers. The older I get, the more I want to move north but I can't convince the wife



I'll take the heat over snow any day
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Eliminatus said:

Ryan the Temp said:

Green2Maroon said:

I-80 is not the prettiest drive in Wyoming. Endless sagebrush deserts for hundreds of miles.
It's better than Idaho.


Nothing is more soul sucking than the stretch of I-20 between El Paso and Odessa.


I-10 Houston to Alabama is pretty crappy
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love my new video card, BTW. Now, when I play baseball, it's like I'm AT THE PARK!

Anchorhold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
-since it's finally under 100 degrees I made chili
-rewatching volleyball BTHOkentucky in the natty
-hoping the football team will show up
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In Colorado now. I like big buttes and i cannot lie.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Holy crap. The end of that Vanderbilt/NC State game.
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Holy crap. The end of that Vanderbilt/NC State game.


I love the chaos of CFB so much. Wild ending!
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This game sucks. We're playing a mediocre team at home and we are sucking.
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Green2Maroon said:

This game sucks. We're playing a mediocre team at home and we are sucking.


Pretty damn glad I managed to detach a decent chunk of my emotional being out of the football team this past offseason. Still frustrating to watch since it's still just bad football but also much easier to laugh off instead of feeling my blood pressure spike.

Now, just need to do that same thing with our baseball team….
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know my life won't change too much either way, right?
Page 1 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.