General
Sponsored by

Locked out of USAA

1,083 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by NormanEH
torrid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I tried to log in to my USAA account this morning, and it said my account was locked. When I called to speak to someone, the wait time was over three hours.

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm guessing there was a hack of some sort.
Seven Costanza
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just googled it. There is a Reddit thread - system wide outage this morning.
torrid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Eventually got a hold time of five hours. Then I tried the website again, and I'm now in.

Dear diary.
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank you for your service
torrid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
THE_CHOSEN_ONE said:

Thank you for your service


My father proudly served.
Wolfpac 08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
torrid said:

I tried to log in to my USAA account this morning, and it said my account was locked. When I called to speak to someone, the wait time was over three hours.

Anyone else experiencing this?
I'm guessing there was a hack of some sort.

Seems like you answered your own question
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I gave up on USAA years ago.
I got scammed and it took me being on the phone literally 8 hours to get it fixed and I didn't get all of it back.
I felt like the people on the phone were literally scamming me. They literally refused to take some of the charges off.
And each fix took hours to apply.
It's ridiculous.


stay low boys. keep those feet moving. go be perfect.

- chavez (fnl)
Gunny456
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Weird. I called them yesterday morning with a problem and had immediate service and handled our problem quickly.
I have had stellar service from USAA for many years.
TAMU Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences

Boat racing is like a beautiful woman.......expensive, high maintenance, but well worth the fun!
NormanEH
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Registered Democrat? Kidding not kidding.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.