General
Sponsored by

Last Saturday of August

1,846 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Green2Maroon
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hung out with the boy last night

Sold the car he's been driving to CarMax

Going to get him another car today but he is buying this one

It's gonna be a lot of driving because that car is 3+ hours away

Teach my son how to drive a car with a manual transmission since he is buying one and hasn't had the opportunity to drive one yet!

Safe travels to anyone on the road!
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • Slept decent.
  • Had Gringos last night.
  • Starting travel work.
  • Crisp Diet Coke.
Stay cool out there.
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's not a 95 Geo Tracker, is it? Those things are apparently gold among collectors.
Anyway, it's a cloudy, warm Saturday in the Southeast today. And the first event of the TAMU System Chancellor's Cup in which Tarleton State hosts Prairie View A&M in Stephenville in football tonight.
Because playing an afternoon game in Stephenville in August is pretty dumb.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I went to Walmart now I'm going home. Those are my plans for the day.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Toyota GR86

He said he wants to own a fun manual transmission car at least once before we are all forced to drive EV's.
ToddyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I had to look that one up. Wow, looks like a fun car! Even more so with a stick! Good luck!
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dog walked, work out done, breakfast consumed. Farting around this morning, maybe yardwork this afternoon.
TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
College Football starts in a couple minutes
chiken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Somehow I was up and out of the house by 7am today searching for a good sale on planters. What a lame adult I am.
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
- Slept in
- Currently watching TCU and North Carolina play in Ireland.
- Going to see The End of Oak Street with the girls early afternoon
- family dinner tonight
jja79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TXAG 05 said:

College Football starts in a couple minutes


Watched 2 of the craziest endings to college football games I've ever seen in 60 years watching last night. Games started Thursday actually.
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On the beach once more…..full moon over the dunes early
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
BaitShack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • Walked Jake @6
  • Scanned a dog. Had a chip but not registered. Detective work narrowed it down to the vet, but they are closed.

Ginormus Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Life is weird.

I am at a play therapy session for my high functioning autistic son right now. From the waiting area of this office I can see the apartment I moved out of 20 years ago after I got married. Never in a million years I would have guessed I would be here now, with 3 kids, doing what I am doing.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Found a box in my storage unit that my mom had set aside. Had no idea it was there. I can't wait to dig into the games


jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
- sup buttholes
- hot as balls
- later gaywads


TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jja79 said:

TXAG 05 said:

College Football starts in a couple minutes


Watched 2 of the craziest endings to college football games I've ever seen in 60 years watching last night. Games started Thursday actually.


Real college football started today. Glorified high school teams played the last 2 nights.
jja79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Started today for the casual fans.
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I remember Skate or Die! That game brings back memories.
Tatem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Spent the day celebrating little tatems birthday
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On the spectrum here also. It has been hard but it hasn't stopped me from doing a lot of things.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tatem said:

Spent the day celebrating little tatems birthday


Isn't she about old enough to drive?
Tatem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
maroon barchetta said:

Tatem said:

Spent the day celebrating little tatems birthday


Isn't she about old enough to drive?

Not even close
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nai06 said:

Found a box in my storage unit that my mom had set aside. Had no idea it was there. I can't wait to dig into the games




Nice! My kids and their friends are totally in love with the NES and anything to do with zapper gun games. I have a TV set up off in the kids' area in the living room for them to use with it.
WorkTogetherAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A sighting of The Fife!
HaroldShipmanAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you can't drive a manual transmission as a dude, I assume you are a homo
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good to hear from you!
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HaroldShipmanAg said:

If you can't drive a manual transmission as a dude, I assume you are a homo


They aren't as easy to find nowadays! I parted with my last manual transmission vehicle before my son was old enough to drive so we have not had the opportunity but he has a lot of opportunity now!

The good news is standard transmission cars are mostly theft proof at this point.
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You kind of disappeared after you got married. Sounds like life is going well though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.