maroonpivo said:
Nope.
liberal white man just the same acutally
maroonpivo said:
Nope.
maroon barchetta said:
What the hell is wrong with you?
PrincessButtercup said:
boo.
no.
TyHolden said:PrincessButtercup said:MonkeyKnifeFighter said:
I didn't want to GB up the Politics Board thread with this, but:
hot or not?
[Completely separated from her behavior] I think she's VERY unconventionally attractive (largely not considering the wheelchair... wonder if that adds or subtracts). I bet with her internal vortex calmed down, her nervous system returned to baseline, and her Omayra Sanchez eyes subsided, people wouldn't be throwing the "ugly" label around at all.
boo.
no.
Oh boy somebody slumming today. Welcome back!
Mat Lanticus said:
This trial is the pickleball of 2026. No matter where you turn it's being shoved in your face.
maroon barchetta said:
What the hell is wrong with you?
deer corn said:
Hey how about we get a post-partum awareness group to put on display in professional sports instead of SGK BS breast cancer awareness and their blatant money grabs?
HaroldShipmanAg said:deer corn said:
Hey how about we get a post-partum awareness group to put on display in professional sports instead of SGK BS breast cancer awareness and their blatant money grabs?
how about women don't murder their kids anymore..You realize when women murder its mostly kids and the elderly right?
HaroldShipmanAg said:This woman says her new dating-vetting process includes asking a man on the first date whether he believes Lindsay Clancy is innocent. If he says no, she says she’ll walk out.
— I Meme Therefore I Am 🇺🇸 (@ImMeme0) August 22, 2026
“I cannot spend the rest of my life with someone who thinks that woman is guilty and deserves jail.”… pic.twitter.com/GG2NiAImD6