HaroldShipmanAg said:superunknown said:HaroldShipmanAg said:
If you are white and male you have no shot really....
what's it like having a minority female boss? Ill hang up and listen.
Can't speak to that. You tell me since it obviously bothers you.
I work in a field that evolves daily and is nothing like whar I got into. The people I know that have stagnated are the ones crying about learning anything new or hang out all day whining about whatever minority moved into their neighborhood or how this aint how it used to be back in the day. They've sat around waiting to be handed the corner office and big accounts and get all angry when a new person comes in (especially a woman or minority!) and passes them up because the new person wants to advance their career.
People who have not stagnated and have progressed and put in the work to stay current get into management or biz dev if they want no part of management.
Capitalism requires winners and losers. You get to influence your own career.