General
Sponsored by

Monday

1,164 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by JMac03
ARKY AGGIE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Woke up at 3:30 a.m.

78 degrees in the Fort.

Load trucks.

Peddle something today.

Ready for 5 p.m.

Have a wonderful day!
BTHO bacon bits!!!
aggie orbitalwelder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Monday ZzzZz
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Should be an office day, but I'm working from home. Dinner with former colleague tonight.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A better day yesterday

Didn't sleep enough. Alarm isn't set to go off until 7am. Went to bed way later than desired

Good evening with colleagues and met some new people from other organizations last night

First full day of a conference that lasts thru Wednesday

Hopefully people back at work leave me alone and don't ping my phone a bunch today
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Morning

Need to do dishes and clean floors
Kid #1 has dentist appt at noon. Filling came out. Again.
Kid #4 officially sleeps through the night! Not even 3 months old yet.
Kids # 1 & 3 have football camp this week
Kid #2 has volleyball camp.
Kid #3 has opthamologist appt i need to move
Secretly hoping that tropical depression turns into something for Texas- not super bad, but just bad enough to necessitate some new roofs.
Payroll & computer work will likely get done from the dentist office (if you are an RN looking for prn work- I have a listing on the job network board)

Kids are exhausting.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If only we knew how kids were made…
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is day 3 of grandson sitting at our house. It's fun but exhausting. Parenting is for the young. lol.

Getting an oil change right now. Home in a little while. Will do some work when my grandson takes a nap.
Ginormus Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
histag10 said:

Morning

Secretly hoping that tropical depression turns into something for Texas- not super bad, but just bad enough to necessitate some new roofs.


No. No.



NO!
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
(It is a) Beautiful summer day here in west Georgia/east Alabama. Critters fed, coffee made and its laundry/litterbox area sanitizing today. Grocery shopping as well. But first, savor my coffee.
Because a good day starts with good coffee.
Make it good one in spite of what the rest of humankind and the Swiss are up to.
ā€œIf you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crimeā€
-Havelock Vetinari
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta said:

If only we knew how kids were made…


I know how kids are made. Its weird if you dont...
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
histag10 said:

maroon barchetta said:

If only we knew how kids were made…


I know how kids are made. Its weird if you dont...


You seem surprised by how much work they are and that they keep arriving.

You can relax in 18 years!
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
maroon barchetta said:

histag10 said:

maroon barchetta said:

If only we knew how kids were made…


I know how kids are made. Its weird if you dont...


You seem surprised by how much work they are and that they keep arriving.

You can relax in 18 years!


Bwahahahaha!!!!

Think that statement through again. Check your bank account and get back to us.
ā€œIf you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crimeā€
-Havelock Vetinari
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a *lot* of low sodium V8!

Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • Tried to get out of bed, but Parlor Panther #1 said no and forced me to pay the belly rub tax first
  • Made some delicious coffee
  • Got contracted for a job by HISD and they keep changing their minds on what they want and now I'm starting completely over with a week until the deadline; Newsflash - changing your mind at the last minute costs you more money.
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
-Slept great in the condo. 2 nights in a row. Went to bed at like 9pm.
-Cooked bacon, eggs, biscuits, and hashbrowns for the fam this morning
-Sitting on the beach drinking a crisp Diet Coke.
-Started a book.
-Got in the ocean for all of like 2 1/2 minutes, I am just not an ocean person. The waves are quite large so I immediately got out but hubs and kiddo are out there enjoying it.
-Will continue to read my book.
-Will cook burgers for a late lunch. This will be the only day that I'll actually make lunch, every other day we'll eat out, and we are certainly eating dinner out every night or at the ballpark.

Do the day!

UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This one's for you, Dabo Man:
ā€œIf you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crimeā€
-Havelock Vetinari
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
histag10 said:

Morning

Need to do dishes and clean floors
Kid #1 has dentist appt at noon. Filling came out. Again.
Kid #4 officially sleeps through the night! Not even 3 months old yet.
Kids # 1 & 3 have football camp this week
Kid #2 has volleyball camp.
Kid #3 has opthamologist appt i need to move
Secretly hoping that tropical depression turns into something for Texas- not super bad, but just bad enough to necessitate some new roofs.
Payroll & computer work will likely get done from the dentist office (if you are an RN looking for prn work- I have a listing on the job network board)

Kids are exhausting.


You have so many kids (more than 0) and I am actually in awe that you are able to manage everything. They are also involved in lots of activities and doing stuff all the time. I don't think I could handle that. It's very impressive.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What book?
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
-made it to Boston and I don't have anything going on till our event tonight at 7pm

-Of you've got some ideas on how to till an afternoon, I'm all ears

-let me know if you have any good restaurant reqs as well. The publisher is paying so we can go just about anywhere

-if anyone is in Boston feel free to come see me at Lovestruck Books on Harvard square at 7pm tonight. You can make the interaction as awkward as you like!

-I'm feeling pretty good about my style choices today as I got several compliments on my new hat

-Have fun out there folks!



(Pic of new hat)

MelvinUdall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ristorante Limoncello for the win, you will not regret the decision…it is off North St in Boston.
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McLobster sandwich at Mickey D's for the win!
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nai06 said:

histag10 said:

Morning

Need to do dishes and clean floors
Kid #1 has dentist appt at noon. Filling came out. Again.
Kid #4 officially sleeps through the night! Not even 3 months old yet.
Kids # 1 & 3 have football camp this week
Kid #2 has volleyball camp.
Kid #3 has opthamologist appt i need to move
Secretly hoping that tropical depression turns into something for Texas- not super bad, but just bad enough to necessitate some new roofs.
Payroll & computer work will likely get done from the dentist office (if you are an RN looking for prn work- I have a listing on the job network board)

Kids are exhausting.


You have so many kids (more than 0) and I am actually in awe that you are able to manage everything. They are also involved in lots of activities and doing stuff all the time. I don't think I could handle that. It's very impressive.


Thank you! Im exhausted pretty much perpetually. After this week, we have a slight break (like 2 weeks) until school starts-then we do all the things again. 4-H and Robotics pick up immediately. We will be dropping twice a week private speech therapy, because #3 will get that in Kinder now. Flag football will start up for the boys in mid September, along with mini cheer stuff. And then little dribblers starts in December. And all the baby stuff.

Its not too bad, but I had the opportunity to go back to work part time from home, and it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. So im juggling all of that with 20ish hours work each week. My husband having a flexible schedule/job helps a ton too. He handles 50% of our extracurriculars.
Threetoedcoyote
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Monday nights are my best sleep nights of the week.
713nervy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
- Drove to Sioux Falls to look at Class C RV's
- Drove home
- They are so expensive!
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nai06 said:

What book?



Not one of your wife's! I need to order some.

Apparently it was my daughter's book. I didn't know where it came from but I just found it in the house. I knew I hadn't read it.

"A good girls guide to murder" by Holly Jackson.

I love to read but only find/make time on vacation.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.