Earning A Scholarship within my Job

2,248 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by maroon barchetta
drazen.31
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

My name is Drazen and as a NEW Student to Texas A&M I've had the opportunity earn a high rewarding scholarship within my job. I am very committed to my goals that I want to achieve and I can only do it with your help!
If you are willing to help out a fellow Aggie, then please contact me by replying, I'll also have my contact information listed.

Basically I got a job showing Cutco, and today we just started a SC2 Push basically where I have 19 days to sell $10,000 but its not just about that. What's great is you don't have to get anything, But we are in a scholarship competition right now against all other students within my job to book as many demos as possible so just doing these appointments can help me win a scholarship to help pay for school.

These appointments can really help me in a scholarship race, and guide me into me achieving my goals, so It does mean a lot to me

Its through google meets and its a presentation that lasts about 1 hour!

Thank you, Drazen

drazenastran@gmail.com

AggieArchitect04
AG
Instead of thirty 1-hour appointments you should have 1 appointment and have 30 people join. You've pitched to the same amount of people in a fraction of the time.
Ogre09
AG
You can't possibly have a full hour of useful information about knives.
maroon barchetta
AggieArchitect04 said:

Instead of thirty 1-hour appointments you should have 1 appointment and have 30 people join. You've pitched to the same amount of people in a fraction of the time.

Lean/Six-Sigma black belt knowledge
NoahAg
Drazenastan? Is that near Kyrgyzstan?
maroon barchetta
NoahAg said:

Drazenastan? Is that near Kyrgyzstan?

Tajikistan.
An L of an Ag
AG
OP, the first step to a successful career is knowing whose advice to trust.

Whoever steered you HERE? Never take them seriously again.
nai06
AG
I'll help you out. Cutco is a scam and no one ever makes money selling cutco knives. It's best you learn this now before you waste any more time and money.
Ginormus Ag
AG
Your best play is to make fake google accounts that you then use to fake your presentation. But the supposed "winner" of the fake scholarship reward has already thought of that.
drazen.31
AG
Dang, how was your experience working with the company?
drazen.31
AG
It's about an hour long, after that it is up to you
drazen.31
AG
Though I would love to but it is easier to have a 1 on 1 conversation so they are fully engaged instead of 30 on 1. I completely understand what you are saying and I appreciate it a lot. I am having success with the way I was trained so I will stick to what I was trained to do
AtticusMatlock
As long as you don't have to pay anything to them and won't owe them anything if you leave then it's not a scam. It's not an MLM.

Most people who work for them won't make much money and will not be able to make many sales.
maroon barchetta
AtticusMatlock said:

As long as you don't have to pay anything to them and won't owe them anything if you leave then it's not a scam. It's not an MLM.

Most people who work for them won't make much money and will not be able to make many sales.

No kidding.

Encyclopedia sets are the big money item.
Ogre09
AG
They do make decent knives though. The key is to focus on wealthy family members and friends of the family who will overpay for the product to help you out. Strangers aren't going to do much for you here.
dabo man
AG
Can it cut a shoe? That's my mark for a good knife.
drazen.31
AG
Yes They are very high quality and the appointment will even show you the quality as well
you will see our scissors/shears to cut through a penny
drazen.31
AG
I would say it could cut through a shoe, never tested it but I have worked with them for a bit over a month and they are very sharp
dabo man
AG
Might want to test it out to make sure you're up to the competition.

drazen.31
AG
We only compare to high quality brands like wusthof and shun, but here are a couple videos to show you

drazen.31
AG
I watched the video but I can strongly contest that Cutco is better than this, especially with our forever Guarantee lifetime

I'm a new college student trying to work, and this job I create my own schedule which is very convenient for me with classes I am taking through Gateway Program , doing the appointment helps me towards earning a scholarship, so would you be willing to help me?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Do you recommend any in particular for throwing?
drazen.31
AG
These are all very Lethal but we do have Sporting/ Hunting Knives

We also Have 2 Kabar Knives I'm allowed to sell
Dr.Rumack
Still surprised we let this guy slide without a proper GBing….
AggieArchitect04
AG
drazen.31 said:

If your demonstration includes gutting, skinning, and quartering a deer I will attend.

Not to buy any knives though. I just want to make fun of how you do it and inevitably screw it up.
Sea Speed
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

drazen.31 said:

If your demonstration includes gutting, skinning, and quartering a deer I will attend.

Not to buy any knives though. I just want to make fun of how you do it and inevitably screw it up.

I've got a friend that no longer cleans deer around others because everyone always had opinions on how it should be done but never wanted to do the actual work.
AggieArchitect04
AG
Exactly!

If OP has a live stream of him cleaning a deer and invites members of the outdoor board (must enable comments) I will buy a set of knives.
Aggie Dad 26
"Drazen, yo momma was straight trippin when she named you"
drazen.31
AG
too funny
UTExan
Take it to the Outdoors Board. Lots of cutlery aficionados there.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
maroon barchetta

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.