travel.earth - another map game

18,458 Views | 264 Replies | Last: 56 min ago by UTExan
The Kraken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Papua New Guinea to North Korea. 5 guesses, no hints. Out of order so not perfect.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
UTExan
5. Easy one.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
walton91
I've been playing the Practice mode so I can do several at a time. Just switched it to "Hard" mode... they don't even give you the names of the countries just the outlines on a blank map. North Macedonia to Macau took a minute to figure out where the heck I was
MasonB
AG
My 10 year old loves geography...

La Fours
AG
The Kraken
AG
Honduras to Ecuador. Easy one, perfect 4.
Livetosmoke
It's supposed to be the shortest route. I know that region well and the route i was wanting to take was the exact same number of countries as their route (and even more direct if you were to drive) but it kept telling me my route was wrong. Seems the game is inflexible which makes it less "fun"
La Fours
AG
UTExan
3. Easy.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
La Fours
AG
3. Another easy one.
Livetosmoke
Well, that was humbling. Though I did misunderstand the directions at first and burned 3 guesses. Still humbling. Got it but needed all the hints.
UTExan
3. Very straight route.
The Kraken
AG
Andorra to Lithuania…easy 3.
La Fours
AG
5 guesses.
FriendlyAg
Can you play only once a day? Andorra to Lithuania was easy. 3 guesses.

Bangladesh to Saudi Arabia was pretty easy too, but I think Kuwait touched Iran and Saudi but it doesn't, just barely.

Really fun game.
The Kraken
AG
Bangladesh to Saudi Arabia. Easy 4.
Seven Costanza
AG
FriendlyAg said:

Bangladesh to Saudi Arabia was pretty easy too, but I think Kuwait touched Iran and Saudi but it doesn't, just barely.

Really fun game.
They have a section called "Practice" that will let you do as many as you want.

Doing the Turkey/Syria/Israel/Egypt connector route over and over again gets old after awhile.
UTExan
4. Need an Antarctica to Norway thread.
walton91
Seven Costanza said:

FriendlyAg said:

Really fun game.
They have a section called "Practice" that will let you do as many as you want.

Doing the Turkey/Syria/Israel/Egypt connector route over and over again gets old after awhile.

If you do Practice in Hard mode they don't give you the names of the countries, which makes it a little more fun
1988PA-Aggie
First time play.

Um, I need to brush up on my eastern Europe/western Asia geography. Oof!
La Fours
AG
Lol. It took me 9 guesses. I went south thinking of the most direct route. I still got some guesses wrong. But the "answer" was definitely not the shortest, most direct route.
The Kraken
AG
Denmark to Lebanon…7. Forgot about the initial route to the north using one fewer country.
UTExan
La Fours
AG
13. Burned all 3 hints just to get the initials of one country, and afterwards got pissed at myself for not figuring it out without the hints.
UTExan
12. 2 unnecessary countries.
The Kraken
AG
Lesotho to The Gambia. 10 countries, one more than needed. Initially picked the wrong Congo country
La Fours
AG
4 today.
Rearview
AG
OH cool, just discovered this myself. I got to Bulgaria in 4 today, but not perfect (wrong order). fun!
The Kraken
AG
San Marino to Bulgaria. Perfect 4. Wouldn't have been had it not been for previous plays on this game.
La Fours
AG
UTExan
Bad Poster
Does this game trigger all the flat earthers out there?
The Kraken
AG
Cambodia to Turkmenistan. Perfect 3.
gigemags-99
AG
Chile to Greenland. 11 guesses with no hints
La Fours
AG
12. Messed up in the middle after Honduras.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.