Laundry detergent sheets

1,324 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by infinity ag
Jetty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone use these … thoughts? I'd like to quit using the jugs of detergent. Pros/Cons? Favorite brand?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Jugs
maroon barchetta
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Jugs

Get them in pairs.
Ornlu
AG
I don't understand. Could you share some pics to help me?
maroon barchetta
Ornlu said:

I don't understand. Could you share some pics to help me?

Decay
AG
Jetty said:

Anyone use these … thoughts? I'd like to quit using the jugs of detergent. Pros/Cons? Favorite brand?

What's wrong with detergent
Slicer97
AG
Use Tide Pods. They get the job done and can also provide a snacking alternative to your hungry teenager.
NoahAg
As long as Consuela has my clothes cleaned, pressed, and sorted in my walk-in closet according to season, color, and material I am not too particular on what detergent she uses.
Cromagnum
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Jugs

Bigole jugs in particular.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Slicer97 said:

Use Tide Pods. They get the job done and can also provide a snacking alternative to your hungry teenager.
I've never used a Tide pod that fully dissolved in the washer. They always leave parts of the outer casing on my laundry.
Decay
AG
While we're talking about it, what's up with the washer/dryer single unit combo? That can't work very well, can it?
Drawkcab
Wool dryer balls. Get em. Use em. Love em.
IIIHorn

While loading from 6 feet away, take a selfie video and launch a podcast.

AggieArchitect04
AG
NoahAg said:

As long as Consuela has my clothes cleaned, pressed, and sorted in my walk-in closet according to season, color, and material I am not too particular on what detergent she uses.
You actually reuse clothing?

All my clothing items are selected at the beginning of the month by a personal stylist for one-time use and then generously donated at the end of the month so I get the tax write-off. I can't imagine having to wear something twice. Lolpoor.
infinity ag
Jetty said:

i used them in College Station. Then years later, I got married and my wife never allowed it because it they are scented.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.