Thoughts on the current extraterrestrial disclosure process?

14,376 Views | 187 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NoahAg said:

Aggies1322 said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Yes, many ask this. Good question. For some, they were shot down. Some given to us..others crashed either due to something. Just passing along what's being said. By folks in a position to know. I think there is a FAR greater number of nhi vehicles "flying" around though. The camera data collected by Farsight Institute would suggest this. More vehicles, greater the chance of something happening.

So the best argument for alien ufos is also one of the best arguments against it? You're saying that these crashes/shoot downs/etc are due to chance since there is such a large number? Where I would say "if there are such a great number, how come none of these big crashes have happened in a populated area with large numbers of witnesses?"
Exactly. UFO "crashes" and alien "abductions." Always in the desert, middle of nowhere, at night, no (credible) witnesses. Vehicles capable of bending the fabric of space and travel across the universe....only to fly into a tree. LOL.
Yup...pretty hard to believe. I will admit that. Here is a memo from George C. Marshall to FDR 2 days after some believe 2 craft were recovered after the "Battle" in Los Angeles event Feb 24-25, 1942

Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA
Leonard H. Stringfield
Do we think the process is being drip fed? IE a controlled scheme perhaps?
Leonard H. Stringfield
one safe place
NoahAg said:

What if that life has been evolving for several billion more years than us? Their mobility hardware might be far different than ours perhaps?

Your thoughts on David Grusch's testimony at the hearings this July?

The gist of it was: "There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). (2023)

Grusch is a patsy. I've listened to hours of him being interviewed and he says nothing.

IF there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe it has not visited Earth.
Why do "abductions" only happen at night??
If the aliens are also vampires, that would explain the abductions happening only at night.
swimmerbabe11
What do y'all think of the Resident Alien show on Netflix with Alan Tudyk?
I'm really enjoying it!
Leonard H. Stringfield
one safe place said:

NoahAg said:

What if that life has been evolving for several billion more years than us? Their mobility hardware might be far different than ours perhaps?

Your thoughts on David Grusch's testimony at the hearings this July?

The gist of it was: "There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). (2023)

Grusch is a patsy. I've listened to hours of him being interviewed and he says nothing.

IF there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe it has not visited Earth.
Why do "abductions" only happen at night??
If the aliens are also vampires, that would explain the abductions happening only at night.
Probably because that is when we are most vulnerable? Get acquainted with David Paulides research on missing people in our national parks.....yup, in broad daylight....

oh, and perhaps these vampires, like these reported big foot creatures are simply et? Angels, demons, Lucifer, et. al. evidently are just that....extraterrestrials.
Leonard H. Stringfield
UTExan
Everybody knows the government is lying.
Genesis chapter 6 holds the key to understanding who these interlopers are.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
gabehcoud
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_discography
Leonard H. Stringfield
UTExan said:

Everybody knows the government is lying.
Genesis chapter 6 holds the key to understanding who these interlopers are.
Many will choose to believe this. And they would not be incorrect IMO. The Nephilim are a product of the sons of god (extraterrestrials) having relations with human women. Evidently, these Nephilim were tall in stature...giants.

The Bible will prove to disclose who these beings are in many cases. Angels, demons, Lucifer...et
UTExan
gabehcoud said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_discography

Exactly! 6 live albums. Could be a clue.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Leonard H. Stringfield
"It's hard to light a candle / Easy to curse the dark instead." -- Nightwish, from "Last Ride of the Day"

Last Ride of the Day
Leonard H. Stringfield
This Former Space Chief Suddenly Vanished After Revealing Details About The Galactic Federation
rshackelford
AG
Philo B 93 said:

Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

There is life on other planets.

They have never visited here.

Hope that helps.

The statistical likelihood of life existing elsewhere in universe is nearly 0.. so close to 0 that an unfathomably large universe is still not big enough for it to be likely that life exists elsewhere. That being said, if it did- why do we think that life would self aware and conscious beings? It could be a planet full of dogs.

If the universe is infinite, then a likelihood of anything other than exactly zero means there is an infinite amount of alien life in the universe. Ie 1% of infinity is infinity.

This literally just flipped my opinion on alien life. I still don't believe alien life has come to earth though through interstellar travel.
Leonard H. Stringfield
rshackelford said:

Philo B 93 said:

Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

The statistical likelihood of life existing elsewhere in universe is nearly 0.. so close to 0 that an unfathomably large universe is still not big enough for it to be likely that life exists elsewhere. That being said, if it did- why do we think that life would self aware and conscious beings? It could be a planet full of dogs.

If the universe is infinite, then a likelihood of anything other than exactly zero means there is an infinite amount of alien life in the universe. Ie 1% of infinity is infinity.

This literally just flipped my opinion on alien life. I still don't believe alien life has come to earth though through interstellar travel.
Why is that?
Leonard H. Stringfield
However, retired USAF Major Florenze Mansmann, the officer who actually analyzed the film at Vandenberg AFB in 1964, has written: "The [UFO's] shape was [a] classic disc. The center seemed to be a raised bubble … the entire lower saucer shape was glowing and seemed to be rotating slowly. At the point of beam releaseif it was a beam, it, the object, turned like an object required to be in a position to fire from a platform … but again this could be my assumption from being in aerial combat." Mansmann said that the craft was assumed to be "extraterrestrial," given its appearance and amazing performance.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Disclosure is the easy part. It's what all is related to it that is the difficult part:

https://www.farsightprime.com/ufo-crashes-cause-and-personnel/videos/ufo-crashes-and-fate-of-captured-aziz

Why do the craft "crash'? What are the "missing" trillions in the defense budget going towards?

Here you go...
MooreTrucker
AG
Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

That seems backward to me. In a universe that large, how can it be that unlikely? Seems like in a universe that large, somewhere there would develop life like us. What seems unlikely is that a single spot the size of a grain of sand in the giant universe is the only place that has life.
Aggies1322
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

That seems backward to me. In a universe that large, how can it be that unlikely? Seems like in a universe that large, somewhere there would develop life like us. What seems unlikely is that a single spot the size of a grain of sand in the giant universe is the only place that has life.

If you can explain how abiogenesis occurs and why you think that is likely to repeat itself in nature, then I may be able to concede that point.
MooreTrucker
AG
Aggies1322 said:

If you can explain how abiogenesis occurs and why you think that is likely to repeat itself in nature, then I may be able to concede that point.
It happened here, right? So why, in the vastness of the universe, could it not happen somewhere else, too?
Aggies1322
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

It happened here, right? So why, in the vastness of the universe, could it not happen somewhere else, too?

Did it? Are we sure?
MooreTrucker
AG
Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

Did it? Are we sure?
Well, you mentioned it and said "repeat itself", so.....
Aggies1322
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

Did it? Are we sure?

Because that is the only explanation of a naturalist.. which I am not.
MooreTrucker
AG
Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

Did it? Are we sure?

Then I'm confused....

And if you're talking from a religious perspective, I still say it could happen elsewhere. God would not (I suspect) limit himself to a single planet that has life on it.
Leonard H. Stringfield
MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

Did it? Are we sure?

Then I'm confused....

And if you're talking from a religious perspective, I still say it could happen elsewhere. God would not (I suspect) limit himself to a single planet that has life on it.
Is a god required?

Aggies1322
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

Did it? Are we sure?

Then I'm confused....

I believe in a personal God, one that has revealed himself through the authors of the Bible. While God does not say there is not life elsewhere (that I am aware of), I think it entirely unnecessary.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

Did it? Are we sure?

Then I'm confused....

I believe in a personal God, one that has revealed himself through the authors of the Bible. While God does not say there is not life elsewhere (that I am aware of), I think it entirely unnecessary.
Is this personal god the one that destroyed 2 cities including the children?

The data suggests it was not who you think...

Sodom and Gomorrah

Aggies1322
AG

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

Did it? Are we sure?

Then I'm confused....

Sodom and Gomorrah

Yeah.. that is the same God. He was in fact the one who destroyed those cities.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Aggies1322 said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

Did it? Are we sure?

Then I'm confused....

Sodom and Gomorrah

Including the innocent children?
MooreTrucker
AG
In my personal view, yes but I can see where others would say no.
MooreTrucker
AG
Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

Did it? Are we sure?

Then I'm confused....

Why unnecessary? Seems a little unnecessarily focused on one planet to me.
MooreTrucker
AG

Aggies1322 said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Aggies1322 said:

Did it? Are we sure?

Then I'm confused....

Sodom and Gomorrah

Including the innocent children?

Probably a topic for a different thread in a different forum.
Leonard H. Stringfield
It sorta is...

The religious aspects of disclosing the reality could very well be one of reasons for the intense on-going cover up.

I've heard there are factions in the Pentagon that believe these visitors are demonic. Others do not, and want the subject to come to light. Big battle going on behind he scenes.
Leonard H. Stringfield
MooreTrucker
AG

It sorta is...

The religious aspects of disclosing the reality could very well be one of reasons for the intense on-going cover up.

I've heard there are factions in the Pentagon that believe these visitors are demonic. Others do not, and want the subject to come to light. Big battle going on behind he scenes.

And I guess I don't understand that one eliminates the other. IMO ETs don't mean there's no God and God doesn't mean there's no ETs.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.