Keeping dead people in your contacts…

4,072 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Photog
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is one of my favorite pics.

He adored Benny.
He passed the summer I moved to Missouri

So sad when I learned he had died.

Send a message to his dad every year on Devon's birthday.

Thanking him for raising a guy who knew how much I like chocolate pudding, so he would have his dad make 2 cups with extra whipped cream and chocolate chips for me at lunch.
62strat
AG
Dr.Rumack said:

Super freaky when they call. Dad's been gone nearly seven years and he rang me up last night.
one time I was at work for a few hours and realized I left my phone in my car. I went to go get it, and shortly after my dad called and asked what I needed, I was confused and he said that I had called him earlier. I said no I didn't, actually my phone has been in my car all morning.

Sure enough, I check the recents, and I had an outgoing call to him about an hour prior.
maroon barchetta
Photog
Dr.Rumack said:

Super freaky when they call. Dad's been gone nearly seven years and he rang me up last night.

I had separate contacts for my mom and dad. Same home phone #, different cel phone #s. I didn't want to delete my mom's contact. The first time my dad called me from home after she died, and it said my mom's name on the caller id, i flipped out for about 2 seconds. 2 very painful seconds. I deleted the home # from her contact after that. A few years later i finally deleted the contact.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.