missing tourists submarine.

21,241 Views | 150 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
StinkyPinky
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
infinity ag said:

Imagine they are found on the ocean floor alive. How can they be brought up assuming the sub is dead? Not easy to pull it up. Not enough time, they will die by the time they reach the surface. Cannot open the door to get them out.

How dumb. Sue the CEO. Oh wait.

It's amazing how much stupid there is with this situation. Not to mention from the what are suppose to be very intelligent customers. Crazy this was ever allowed.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
maroon barchetta
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Dang.

Post removed:
by user
tandy miller
AG
I'll NEVER LET GO, JACK!!!
TXAG 05
AG
For their sake, I hope the hull failed and they were killed instantly instead of sitting in near freezing temperature in pitch blackness, just waiting for the oxygen to run out.
Complete Idiot
The billionaire probably killed everyone but the old maritime guy as soon as they hit trouble, so they probably still have a couple days of oxygen left.
92Ag95
AG
TXAG 05 said:

For their sake, I hope the hull failed and they were killed instantly instead of sitting in near freezing temperature in pitch blackness, just waiting for the oxygen to run out.
why does everyone think they would be sitting in pitch blackness....doesn't anyone think they had flashlights or cellphones (which still provide screen light even when no reception)
92Ag95
AG
maybe they were swallowed by something huge.....I mean the sub does kind of look like a little minnow or something.

edit:
possible debris field located near titanic.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/world/2023/06/22/rescuers-make-last-desperate-push-as-final-hours-of-oxygen-on-missing-titanic-submersible-tick-down/
swc93
AG
Should have put Jonesy on the search. They were even knocking; he could have tracked that **** down.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Debris field near Titanic found, being reported that its likely the sub and that it likely imploded bringing instant feelingless death to the passengers.
BQ2017
AG
So the question I have is that there is, (well, was) allegedly 96 hours of emergency oxygen for the passengers. Now, is that 96 per passenger or spread out among 5 people? Because 480 hours of oxygen is a lot different than about 19 hours. I know its the latter but I have a feeling that was not communicated to the passengers.
BQ2017
AG
92Ag95 said:

TXAG 05 said:

why does everyone think they would be sitting in pitch blackness....doesn't anyone think they had flashlights or cellphones (which still provide screen light even when no reception)
"crap, my phone died, did anyone think to bring a flashlight?"
Moral High Horse
small mercies
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Debris field near Titanic found, being reported that its likely the sub and that it likely imploded bringing instant feelingless death to the passengers.
Honestly the best news that could've been hoped for at this point.
TexasRebel
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Feelingless death, or excruciating pain for the rest of their lives?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
BoxingAg84
Its officially over.
Coast Guard confirms they've been dead for a few days.

Complete Idiot
Took my family down in a Hawaii tourist sub last year.

Really makes you think.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
92Ag95
AG
These news outlets are fn' hilariously stupid. Even after confirmation of catastrophic loss of the vessel I still see quotes and headlines like this....

'All five aboard feared dead'

'Crew of the Titan presumed dead.'

The five passengers aboard the sub are likely dead.'

Uh...no....they ARE dead. There was a 0.0000000% chance of survival...they were instantly pulverized at that pressure.
Burdizzo
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

The year is 1999, and these are Aggie potbangers.
Burdizzo
AG
Too soon?

C@LAg
92Ag95 said:

These news outlets are fn' hilariously stupid. Even after confirmation of catastrophic loss of the vessel I still see quotes and headlines like this....

Uh...no....they ARE dead. There was a 0.0000000% chance of survival...they were instantly pulverized at that pressure.
can you define "dead'?
superunknown
AG
Nope, right on time
trueaggie2782
AG
C@LAg said:

92Ag95 said:

can you define "dead'?

TexasRebel
AG
C@LAg said:

92Ag95 said:

can you define "dead'?

I'm not a biologist.
Aston04
AG
92Ag95 said:

TXAG 05 said:

for one they'd be trying to conserve oxygen.. which means try to sleep or do nothing.

Fortunately, didn't play out that way anyway
Codes12
AG
Complete Idiot said:

Took my family down in a Hawaii tourist sub last year.

Really makes you think.

User name checks out.
I Like Mike
AG

Ginormus Ag
AG
Wouldn't you have to be a marine biologist?
superunknown
AG

Seabreeze
https://nypost.com/2023/06/22/simpsons-prediction-of-titanic-sub-had-movie-inspiration/
Aggie09Derek
AG
https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-navy-detected-titan-sub-implosion-days-ago-6844cb12?st=qday1bduhg5l3c3&reflink=article_copyURL_share

Navy knew it imploded days ago

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.