Tramadol is my friend

3,259 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by PlanoAg98
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Allergic to codeine and hydrocodone, so it is what I got when this nerve block wears off. With my last rotator cuff surgery, one before rehab was fine, but 2 made me goofy and groggy.

For those on here into gummies, do the legal D8 CDB gummies help you sleep?
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
C@LAg
B-1 83 said:

Allergic to codeine and hydrocodone, so it is what I got when this nerve block wears off. With my last rotator cuff surgery, one before rehab was fine, but 2 made me goofy and groggy.

Lucky.

Tramadol has never worked for me.
PJFry07
AG
I feel for you. I had mine done not too long back… honestly I would take a repeat back surgery over rotator cuff repair.
TecRecAg
AG
B-1 83 said:

I have legal gummies that are a mix of D8, D10, THC0. You will sleep. Oh buddy, you will sleep.
BenFiasco14
AG
Hey B1, is tramadol for supper?

D8 - yes it will help you sleep. Try Indica strain for sleeping aid.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
B-1 83
AG
TecRecAg said:

B-1 83 said:

I have legal gummies that are a mix of D8, D10, THC0. You will sleep. Oh buddy, you will sleep.
I'll see if Mr Nice Guy's in Corpus handles them. My last rotator cuff surgery can't hold a candle to this pain.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I just got off Tramadol. You might consider a laxative because the constipation was epic.
555-PINF
3Chi Comfortably Numb will fix you up. If it's been a rough day or my mind is racing and I can't sleep, I take one to help me relax, fall asleep, and stay asleep. It provides a warm tingling sensation that really helps when my back is tight or I have other aches and pains.
B-1 83
AG
What is this?
555-PINF
Delta 8. 3Chi is a recognizable name brand, so it's not a crapshoot when buying. It's mainstream enough that they sponsor a Richard Childress cup car, so most decent shops will carry their products.
cryption
Try the hometown hero select spectrum. The hometown hero stuff is good quality and ships to your door
JamesPShelley
TecRecAg said:

B-1 83 said:

In before what's his name screams "Ban Pot".
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
TecRecAg said:

B-1 83 said:

How would one get these? Buy them off middle schoolers?
CCred92
AG
The CBD shops you see in every strip center have them.
cryption
Just be careful with some stuff. It depends what you're getting - Live Rosin is a new process that doesn't use any 'anes in the processing and is cleaner. Some of the cheap stuff could still have residual chemicals from processing in it. That's why I like Hometown Hero - they give you all the chemical analysis of their stuff - and also offer a Live Rosin line. Live Rosin just uses ice, heat, and pressure instead of chemicals.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Hometown Hero Delta 8 and clear the schedule for nappy time
Russ79
AG
My ortho doctor told me that taking an Alieve with Tramadol will help extend the relief from the Tramadol.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Tramadol has never worked for me.
Same here. I picked up a bottle the last time I was in Mexico. It was nothing more than a strong OTC pain reliever for me.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Russ79 said:

My ortho doctor told me that taking an Alieve with Tramadol will help extend the relief from the Tramadol.
It will also give you an ulcer and put you in the hospital needing blood transfusions. Ask me how I know.

Claude!
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

Russ79 said:

It will also give you an ulcer and put you in the hospital needing blood transfusions. Ask me how I know.

How do you know?
AggieArchitect04
AG
I have some tramadol left over from a surgery. I take it if I have a bad migraine. Works pretty well for that.

Also take gummies sometimes. They help me sleep.

This is what I take. But only take 1/4 of one or 3/8. I took a whole one once and it was unpleasant.
Carlo4
AG
Tramadol put my mother in law in a recovery center. Completely messed her up and became addictive. Please be careful with that stuff, OP.
AgEng06
AG
Another vote here for Hometown Hero.
jwoodmd
Claude! said:

Sweet Kitten Feet said:

Russ79 said:

How do you know?
It likely wasn't mixing the Aleve with Tramadol but mixing Aleve with alcohol that caused his stomach bleeding.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

I have some tramadol left over from a surgery. I take it if I have a bad migraine. Works pretty well for that.

Also take gummies sometimes. They help me sleep.

This is what I take. But only take 1/4 of one or 3/8. I took a whole one once and it was unpleasant.

Unpleasant like you started to listen to dubstep?
AggieArchitect04
AG
Lol. I had really panicky feelings (paranoia), rapid heart rate, and felt very dizzy/swimmy. It just wasn't a good feeling. And it wasn't all that much (25mg), but this particular stuff affected me differently.

OP, here is some reference on dosage.

Shoefly!
AG
I had to drop Tramadol due to mixing with a new medication, I've tried D8 & D9, they both work but I prefer D9 due to helping me sleep through the night. I've found that OTC Naproxen works as well as Tramadol.
Shoefly!
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

I just got off Tramadol. You might consider a laxative because the constipation was epic.

That or a pick to dig the concrete out, worse than the pain.
panhandlefarmer
AG
Tramadol is a synthetic opioid and is addictive. If a doctor tells you differently, they are a liar. And you can get addicted following prescribed dosing. The stuff worked great for pain management for a while, but the physical dependence and withdrawal when I missed a dose was not worth it. It took me months of gradual dose reduction using a pill cutter to get off it.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Where do you get 250 mg gummies? Is that all 10 equals 250 mg? If so, that's still 25 mg each. The Live Rosin gummies at Hometown Heroes were only 5 mg.

https://hometownherocbd.com/collections/gummies
AgEng06
AG
PlanoAg98 said:

Quote:

Where do you get 250 mg gummies? Is that all 10 equals 250 mg? If so, that's still 25 mg each. The Live Rosin gummies at Hometown Heroes were only 5 mg.

https://hometownherocbd.com/collections/gummies
Those 250mg gummies are literally on your link.

https://hometownherocbd.com/products/delta-9-live-rosin-gummies-blueberry
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Those 250mg gummies are literally on your link.
Duh. Probably best I start with 5 mg. Just looking for something to help sleep occasionally.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.