What's the deal with nipple piercings?

6,731 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ol_Ag_02
Anonymous Source
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Just curious: If you remove the piercing and then start lactating, does the milk come out in all directions like water from a fire suppression system?
Gig 'Em
AliasMan02
AG
Anonymous Source said:

Just curious: If you remove the piercing and then start lactating, does the milk come out in all directions like water from a fire suppression system?

God, I hope so.
AgLA06
AG
Anonymous Source said:

Want to know how I know you've never been around a lactating woman?
aglaohfour
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

Opened the thread hoping Agla would have posted a picture.

I leave disappointed

Gotta save it for special occasions! Like if we ever have a shot at beating Alabama again. Or maybe if I just have a really potent edible or something.
Uncle Howdy
S
aglaohfour said:

Geralt of Rivia said:

I leave disappointed

Gotta save it for special occasions! Like if we ever have a shot at beating Alabama again. Or maybe if I just have a really potent edible or something.

Fine. I missed the post after that Bama game, and just don't want to miss it again

I am always wrong
aglaohfour said:

Geralt of Rivia said:

I leave disappointed

a/s/l?
concac
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

aglaohfour said:

Geralt of Rivia said:

I leave disappointed

Fine. I missed the post after that Bama game, and just don't want to miss it again

Yeah they was nice. Nipple barbells were obviously obvious.
Hideyowives
Something to play with whilst you're already playing with the nipples. Good god man, get creative.
DeadPull
AG
aglaohfour said:

I think that was me. Post augmentation numbness sucked, but the piercings resolved that. The healing was a massive pain in the ass though.

And I wear pasties a lot to keep them from showing through clothes. I don't mind people knowing I have them, but there's a time and a place and the airport probably isn't it. For me, anyway.

You mean pain in the tits right?
GarlandAg2012
AG
What was the recovery like?
BlitzBrother
They for idiots that enjoy pain !
aglaohfour
AG
The first four weeks or so I would describe it as a pretty constant dull ache 24/7 and I had to be super careful not to bump into or brush against anything because that would cause really intense pain. I promise you I had no idea how many times a day my boobs touched things until then.

After that they only hurt if I accidentally caught/pulled them. It took about 9 months for them to completely heal to the point that I could change out jewelry without being sore for a few days after.
infinity ag
Question:
When she lactates, do her nips leak from the piercings?
infinity ag
Anonymous Source said:

Hmm Looks like Great minds think alike.
GarlandAg2012
AG
aglaohfour said:

The first four weeks or so I would describe it as a pretty constant dull ache 24/7 and I had to be super careful not to bump into or brush against anything because that would cause really intense pain. I promise you I had no idea how many times a day my boobs touched things until then.

After that they only hurt if I accidentally caught/pulled them. It took about 9 months for them to completely heal to the point that I could change out jewelry without being sore for a few days after.
Sheesh that seems like a lot to deal with.
AliasMan02
AG
No kink without cost.
GarlandAg2012
AG
AliasMan02 said:

No kink without cost.
I appreciate women willing to go through that for our (and their) enjoyment.
javajaws
AG
JD Shellnut said:

Do they really increase sensitivity? Figured you would be damaging some nerve endings from doing the piercing. Anyways, I knew a girl who got some back in the day. One of hers got infected, so she has one "innie" now.
Knew a girl once with a split nipple. I never asked, but I can only assume it was the result of something bad happening to a nipple piercing. But the split nipple was kind of kinky to play with!
txags92
AG
Ghost of Bisbee said:

At the airport and lady is walking around in a white tube top clearly drawing attention to her pierced nips.

Why defile them? Do some of you degenerates actually appreciate pierced milkers?
I think of it as women decorating their bodies for our enjoyment and signalling to us that they want us to look. So many women get upset at men for looking at their breasts, even when they wear tight clothing and push up bras to accentuate them. Think of ladies with piercings visible through their clothes as not just saying I am ok with you looking, but I am so ok with it I decorated it for you.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
javajaws said:

JD Shellnut said:

Do they really increase sensitivity? Figured you would be damaging some nerve endings from doing the piercing. Anyways, I knew a girl who got some back in the day. One of hers got infected, so she has one "innie" now.
Knew a girl once with a split nipple. I never asked, but I can only assume it was the result of something bad happening to a nipple piercing. But the split nipple was kind of kinky to play with!

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.