**Annual Christmas Gift Brainstorming Assistance Thread**

2,913 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by EFE
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm well aware of him and his legacy at KSU. I was more addressing the "if you call up there and ask" like he's still in the office there.
AgLA06
AG
Probably is as a consultant. Just like RC.
Jimbos Plaque
AG
Pirate04 said:

relation: brother
budget: $50(ish)
hobbies/interests/helpful hints: he doesn't drink at home but he loves golf and the University of Michigan. I get him something related to those two things every year. I wanted to get him a nice beard grooming kit but haven't been able to find one in any stores. Anyone?
get him some barstool golf gear especially since hes a michigan fan (portnoy went there)

https://store.barstoolsports.com/collections/golf

Jimbos Plaque
AG
EFE said:

relation: Awesome Admins
budget: $50
hobbies/interests/helpful hints: one has lots of kids and is homebody, the other has grown kids and is also a homebody
lots of kids: condoms
grown kids: vibrator
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Just get everyone on your list a heated toilet seat with bidet.
Martin Q. Blank
Pirate04 said:

relation: brother
budget: $50(ish)
hobbies/interests/helpful hints: he doesn't drink at home but he loves golf and the University of Michigan. I get him something related to those two things every year. I wanted to get him a nice beard grooming kit but haven't been able to find one in any stores. Anyone?
Married? Kids?
aftershock
tandy miller said:

Friends kids
Budget: $30-50
Hobbies: Eating, sleeping, pooping

If they're truly friends, then don't get anything that makes a ton of noise. No songs. No annoying voices.

If you don't really like them, then get the loudest toy possible.
bigblackag12
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

MMOs, RPGs, turn based combat, mobile, has a ps5, Nintendo switch, etc

Steam subscription and there is a portable PC that looks like a switch but is a full PC you can play all your steam games on it.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
The steamdeck!
Anchorhold
in the steam tunnels district?
Pirate04
AG
Married with 3 boys.
whoop1995
AG
AgEng06 said:

I'm well aware of him and his legacy at KSU. I was more addressing the "if you call up there and ask" like he's still in the office there.
They will know how to get ahold of him and where to send the letter to after they receive it from you. He wasn't the coach when I did it for my friend. If they don't know now all that is wasted is a phone call.

The phone call is nothing and a stamp is nothing but the return letter from one of the greatest coaches from all-time = priceless.

Edit: Sorry to all for adding things to a thread.
I collect ticket stubs! looking for a 1944 orange bowl and 1981 independence bowl ticket stub as well as Aggie vs tu stubs - 1926 and below, 1935-1937, 1939-1944, 1946-1948, 1950-1951, 1953, 1956-1957, 1959, 1960, 1963-1966, 1969-1970, 1972-1974, 1978, 1980-1981, 1983-1984, 1990, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010
Martin Q. Blank
Pirate04 said:

Married with 3 boys.
My MIL got me a monthly wall calendar with photos of me and my family one year. One of my favorite gifts. Even though I asked, she never got me one again so I still have the year 2017 hanging on my office wall.
Claude!
Martin Q. Blank said:

Pirate04 said:

Married with 3 boys.
My MIL got me a monthly wall calendar with photos of me and my family one year. One of my favorite gifts. Even though I asked, she never got me one again so I still have the year 2017 hanging on my office wall.
My mom does that for the family every year. I think she uses Shutterfly to put it together.
AliasMan02
AG
Why not give the official hat of the GB that just came up in my feed?

Beckdiesel03
AG
I am an awesome admin in my 40's so I might be able to help. While a gc for food is nice sometimes even going to get it is a hassle. Maybe consider making them a really nice freezer meal or 2 bc I know you cook well based on our shared love of the bullseye grill. Also as moms, they prob focus on their kids or others more than themselves. Stuff like nice dark chocolate, hand lotion for desk, gc for a pedi or massage.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Merry Christmas to your parents, Claude!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
Sorry, swimmer
swimmerbabe11
i Blame you
but not really.

I didn't even get to watch the second half
Geralt of Rivia
S
You can blame me, I don't mind
ABATTBQ11
AG
Touch and feel books
Anchorhold
A nomination for honoroable mention
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tittens-2

*I was going to give this print for Tanya if she I ever got her on the GB Secret Santa. The finished product is over the limit and I'm not crafty enough to make it myself.
EFE
AG
Welp, bed bath and beyond is apparently just re-running last years stuff so I'm going to have to find something else for sure
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.