Do you plan on setting 2023 goals for yourself?

3,246 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CrystalLakeAgbu
Post removed:
by user
Philo B 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd like to find a cure or at least help find a cure in 2023.
BeastmodeAg
AG
Winging it as usual.
Hideyowives
Man plans and God laughs.
Anchorhold
I just achieved my 2022 resolution of a Santa bod.
GIF Reactor
AG
frenchtoast
I need to follow Joey's advice to Jake in Raging Bull and do a lot less eatin' and a lot more ****in'.

Seriously, though, one of my successful friends told me once I should have a one-year, a five-year and a ten-year plan at all times, and I haven't been doing this. I am pretty lost in my life at the moment and am having a hard time finding my way. New Years is a perfect time to change that. Thanks, OP, for the reminder.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
frenchtoast said:

I need to follow Joey's advice to Jake in Raging Bull and do a lot less eatin' and a lot more ****in'.

Seriously, though, one of my successful friends told me once I should have a one-year, a five-year and a ten-year plan at all times, and I haven't been doing this. I am pretty lost in my life at the moment and am having a hard time finding my way. New Years is a perfect time to change that. Thanks, OP, for the reminder.

Having a plan is a must. Writing it down is for women and dear diary nancy boys.
Wicked Good Ag
It can't get much worse than 2022 for me so just keep plugging away.

Survive and advance in my goal for first part of 2023
cryption
Goals are the first step to failures. I keep expectations low
The Chicken Ranch
AG
No.
La Vernia_Ag06
AG
Wife and I have been conducting annual planning for years now, it's been great for our family and we've done a great job of achieving a majority of the documented items. Just need to do a better job of reviewing quarterly to ensure we're on-track.
Cromagnum
AG
Yes. Once I find out whether or not I got this new job.
duffelpud
AG
"What's this button do?"
YokelRidesAgain
AG
I want to get out of the dying health care industry and achieve my childhood dream of becoming a car thief.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AliasMan02
AG
frenchtoast said:

There's a lot of data correlating writing down goals and success in achieving them.
Agit8r
AG
I've made a pretty long list of things to do in 2023. The problem I'm going to have is finding someone to do them.
IIIHorn

My goal is to give up all New Year's resolutions for Lent.

BaitShack
AG
I'm thinking of taking a year off from Texags.
HossAg
AG
Probs buy a house. Or if the housing market still sucks, then just blow all that money on a new car instead for no reason. Or both. We'll see how I'm feelin.
CrystalLakeAgbu
1. See at least four concerts: Cody Jinks, Tyler Childers, Zach Bryan and Reckless Kelly
2. Costa Rica twice and Belize once
3. Hookers and blow
4. Eliminate as many processed foods as possible
5. Build the house
6. Work on the masters
7. Exercise more
8. Work harder-smoother tax season.
9.?????
10. Profit
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.