Best First Date

6,562 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Crusaders41
Grapes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Share the story of the best first date of your life.
Lex
Grapes said:

Share the story for the best first date of your life.

It's too early to be this drunk sweetheart. I think your op needs to be reworded.

Unless you're gonna take all the first dates posted and blow them out of the water. Not saying you won't. But I think you put for instead of of.
gigemags-99
AG
Turned into 22+ years of marriage, so I think it's getting pretty serious.
Seabreeze
It really wasn't ment to be a date, but kinda ended up as one. It was my sister's best freinds sister. We had met a few times at functions and such with our sister's. I thought she was beautiful and sweet, and her sister told me she thought I was cute. But she was engaged to be married so I never did persue anything.

Anyways I was single at the time and decided to go out to eat at a little Mexican restaurant in town. As I walked in I saw her sitting at a booth, so I walked up and said hello. I noticed she was alone, and brought it up in the conversation, and that's when she told me she was single that the wedding had been called off.

So I asked if I could sit with her, which she said yes. About 4 hours later ,and 10 margaritas we parted ways. We talked about everything that you could talk about. Was just a nice evening getting to know each other. 2 days later I asked her out on a real date, she said yes. Next August we will be married 25 years.
jetch17
AG
I got in the car because i just couldnt wait. I went to pick her up up on our very first date. Once we were out, i asked if it was OK if I held her hand, followed by telling her I thought it was lame to dance, was that wrong?

My hair looked pretty stupid that night, but i asked her if she liked it, along with if she could guess that I had trouble picking out my outfit for the night. I was scared of what she thought. She made me nervous, so i really didnt have much of an appetite.

Then we had chips & queso, then fingerbanged & petted heavily in the car.
double fault
Probably still one of my favorites was when I took someone to the opening game of their favorite college baseball team. She was so excited to be there! Her team ended up losing even though they tried to rally in the last inning. But she told me she was moving for a new job. That was a bit of a bummer because I thought we were clicking fairly well but I remember the date fondly
infinity ag
Seabreeze said:

It really wasn't ment to be a date, but kinda ended up as one. It was my sister's best freinds sister. We had met a few times at functions and such with our sister's. I thought she was beautiful and sweet, and her sister told me she thought I was cute. But she was engaged to he married so I never did persue anything.

Anyways I was single at the time and decided to go out to eat at a little Mexican restaurant in town. As I walked in I saw her sitting a booth, so I walked up and said hello. I noticed she was alone, and brought it up in the conversation, and that's when she told me she was single that the wedding had been called off.

So I asked if I could sit with her, which she said yes. About 4 hours later ,and 10 margaritas we parted ways. We talked about everything that you could talk about. Was just a nice evening getting to know each other. 2 days later I asked her out on a real date, she said yes. Next August we will be married 25 years.

Wow how nice!
AustinCountyAg
when I was coaching high school baseball I made a comment about a girl I saw in the bleachers. Players overheard me and said it was one of their sisters. They introduce us, we go on a date at Chili's. After Chili's I take her to Walmart because I need milk and bread. Fast forward, two kids later and we still married. And she still spends too much money!. lol
Doctor Rosenrosen
AG
Met at a bar. She said she was an interior designer...
jwoodmd
infinity ag said:

Seabreeze said:

It really wasn't ment to be a date, but kinda ended up as one. It was my sister's best freinds sister. We had met a few times at functions and such with our sister's. I thought she was beautiful and sweet, and her sister told me she thought I was cute. But she was engaged to he married so I never did persue anything.

Anyways I was single at the time and decided to go out to eat at a little Mexican restaurant in town. As I walked in I saw her sitting a booth, so I walked up and said hello. I noticed she was alone, and brought it up in the conversation, and that's when she told me she was single that the wedding had been called off.

Wow how nice!
Not really. He didn't rule 1
Seabreeze
jwoodmd said:

infinity ag said:

Seabreeze said:

Wow how nice!
Not really. He didn't rule 1

justcallmeharry
S
I played this song while driving to a restaurant. Don't know why she did not respond well...

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Corn Pop
Impromptu date. I was studying at a coffee shop in college with a couple friends. I stepped out on a phone call and noticed a cute girl walking across the parking lot. Being the abrasive ******* that she so lovingly calls me, I whistled at her and told her to come over. Told her she should let me buy her a cup of coffee and ended up talking for 4 hours about everything you could think about before getting her number and departing ways. Engaged 9 months later (no, she wasn't pregnant). Now we're 10 years in with 4 kids.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Used to listen to that song all the time back in HS
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
She didn't wear panties while wearing a dress, drove me back to my house after the date, we banged, I ghosted her, and she didn't get weird about it.

Best date ever.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Had sex
jwoodmd
You really did catch her on the rebound! Otherwise, no chance!
Texmid
AG
Standing in line at the grocery store the girl in front of me said hello Texmid. I was surprised she knew my name because I didn't know her. The next day I asked one of my employees who she was and was able to find her on Facebook. After exchanging messages I decided to ask her out for a beer. She accepted and we agreed to meet at a nearby bar the next day. While enjoying our third or fourth beer she informed the waitress that she was going to take me home and screw my brains out. She was not joking.
Mayor West
AG
Doctor Rosenrosen said:

Met at a bar. She said she was an interior designer...

TexasRebel
AG
Err: stack overflow
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Took her to the republic bar, cliff from Cheers was there, I kept yelling "NORM!" at him. Not sure what happened to the girl.
jrrhouston98
AG
Who cares about the details. It was just the first time I met my wife. Best day ever.
AgTrip
Worked at a restaurant in town and was stocking the bar for game day weekend. She was hired as a hostess, but she was seating everyone wrong and pissing off the wait staff. I had to help her out and she invited me to her roommate's party she was hosting. I was not aware she had told the guy she was dating to not show up. We kissed for the first time that night and I just knew.

We've been married for 28 years now.
B-1 83
AG
I had worked with a cute little blonde, a class ahead of me, in the Soil and Crops Sciences labs for a year or so. In the fall of 81 all of Dr. M-i-l-f-o-r-d's student workers got together for happy hour at Casa Tomas pretty regularly, and after a few margaritas and nachos I asked her out. We watched "Stripes" at the campus theater, then went back to my dorm room to watch the Astros playoff game. We didn't watch much of the game……. We were married in the summer of '83, and I held her hand when she passed in 2012.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Seabreeze
B-1 83 said:

I had worked with a cute little blonde, a class ahead of me, in the Soil and Crops Sciences labs for a year or so. In the fall of 81 all of Dr. M-i-l-f-o-r-d's student workers got together for happy hour at Casa Tomas pretty regularly, and after a few margaritas and nachos I asked her out. We watched "Stripes" at the campus theater, then went back to my dorm room to watch the Astros playoff game. We didn't watch much of the game……. We were married in the summer of '83, and I held her hand when she passed in 2012.
The Lost
How are we defining best? Meeting our wife?

Or the tinder date I went on with a girl trying to get over her ex so she took advantage of me in my room for the night after stripping on the balcony?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
B-1 83 said:

Damn dude. I hate freakin allergies
The Porkchop Express
At the end of the night I had to confess that it wasn't my chair after all.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Grapes
Wow, some really nice stories.

Animal Eight 84
AG
Deleted
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
B-1 83 said:

Damn. I can't imagine. I hate how that ended up for you both
-Ben There/R.C.
abileneag09
AG
We met online first, then agreed to meet for our first date on a Monday that happened to be Halloween night. There was a brewery that was having a dog costume party and since neither of us are the dress up type that worked pretty well. She told me to look for the corgi in a giraffe costume.

Would up talking for 3 or 4 hours, and had so much in common, just an immediate connection. I walked her back to her car and it turns out we both had parking tickets. Easily worth it! She actually gave me her parking ticket in a frame for our 1 year anniversary, said she knew that night that i was the one. Just passed our 6 year anniversary of that night.
NoahAg
AustinCountyAg said:

when I was coaching high school baseball I made a comment about a girl I saw in the bleachers. Players overheard me and said it was one of their sisters. They introduce us, we go on a date at Chili's. After Chili's I take her to Walmart because I need milk and bread. Fast forward, two kids later and we still married. And she still spends too much money!. lol
HS baseball coach taking home a student. Did y'all get married before or after your prison sentence?
Let's go, Brandon!
lunchbox
NoahAg said:

AustinCountyAg said:

HS baseball coach taking home a student. Did y'all get married before or after your prison sentence?
It is possible to have an older sister...
NoahAg
lunchbox said:

NoahAg said:

AustinCountyAg said:

It is possible to have an older sister...
Still sounds creepy and irresponsible for a HS coach to comment on a girl's appearance to his players.
Let's go, Brandon!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.