Strawberry shortcake

1,774 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggieforester05
I am always wrong
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This has to be the ****tiest "dessert" ever invented. Once upon a time somebody was like "man, I really don't feel like making an actual dessert. I'll just put some fruit on a piece of bland bread, call it a light dessert, and I bet none of these morons will care. Some of them might even convince themselves they like it." And that's exactly what happened. Anybody who makes strawberry shortcake as a "dessert" for a holiday can just **** off. It is straight garbage.
AggieArchitect04
AG
Happy Easter!
I am always wrong
You too bud, unless you made strawberry shortcake.
maroon barchetta
My Little Pony >>>> Strawberry Shortcake
AliasMan02
AG
Cheesecake Factory does it right. The best ever.

Sweet biscuit
Vanilla ice cream
Whipped cream
Strawberries
Anchorhold
strawberryshortcake was pretty cool. Who's sock was that?
cbaker20
Hot salty Popeyes biscuit
Strawberries soaked in simple syrup, touch of lemon and luxardo apricot or Cointreau
Sweetened homemade whipped cream

Not light, kinda trashy and delicious
The Dirty Sock
Also the dip***t who brings a rock hard gallon of homemade vanilla bluebell ice cream thinking they're gods gift to the world. Overrated garbage.
I am always wrong
I always say the only good thing about Blue Bell is by the time you finally manage to scoop enough of that rock hard garbage into a bowl, you've burned off all the calories you're about to eat.
Ginormus Ag
AG
Strawberry shortcake was invented by a fat wicked woman on a diet to force her diet ass crap on the rest of us instead of serving a real desert after a real no diet meal!
Username checks out.
Bruce Almighty
AG
I haven't had strawberry shortcake in years, but I don't remember it being just bland bread and fruit. I remember it being sponge cake, strawberries and strawberry sauce and cream. Maybe the op just lives with ****ty cooks.
The Dirty Sock
And you have to calculate the loss due to the scoop slipping and sending ice cream to the floor. I'd guess about 3-4 scoops per gallon.
Ginormus Ag
AG
Have y'all ever heard of microwaving it and eating it out of the bucket sitting on top of your belly? 1. Less spillage. 2. It doesn't have to travel so far if your bucket lip is sitting next to your chins. Come on, use your brain.
Username checks out.
I am always wrong
Bruce Almighty said:

I haven't had strawberry shortcake in years, but I don't remember it being just bland bread and fruit. I remember it being sponge cake, strawberries and strawberry sauce and cream. Maybe the op just lives with ****ty cooks.

Maybe you should just EABOD.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Fear InoculAg said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Maybe you should just EABOD.

No
FIDO*98*
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

This is my professional assessment. Well made Strawberry Shortcake is awesome. My mother in law can't cook and her version is garbage
VetSurg
AG
Instead of shortcake, use Twinkies. You're welcome.
aggieforester05
AG
Fear InoculAg said:

I always say the only good thing about Blue Bell is by the time you finally manage to scoop enough of that rock hard garbage into a bowl, you've burned off all the calories you're about to eat.
Put the whole thing in the microwave for 30 seconds and it'll be easy to scoop. /fatty
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.