**********Official TexAgs General Board Secret Santa 2020**********

25,538 Views | 383 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pirate04
aglaohfour
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thank you so much, hunterntexas! I love everything and will be using the thermometer to make donuts on Christmas morning!

hunterntexas
AG
Glad you like it.
Wishlists and a little innernet stalking makes gift-picking much easier than asking a 15yo boy what he wants...
mrad85
AG
Fife knocked it out of the park!

My last blade broke 2 days ago. Now I'm set for a long time!
I'll still have to convince the wife that my poop don't stink!

Thank you so much!!

TexasRebel
AG
Tiny circles this year.
chiken
AG
My giftee will have their gift by end of week! I am mailing tomorrow.
OregonAggie
AG
chiken said:

My giftee will have their gift by end of week! I am mailing tomorrow.

If you're my Santa there better be something freaky in it!
chiken
AG
Like what???
The Fife
My pleasure, my only regret is not knowing that thing existed when I started tearing apart my house a few years ago. There were way too many trips to Lowes because wrecking out floor joists or walls ate yet another blade, and they charge a lot more for them than Amazon does.
Claude!
I have eaten five pounds of salt water taffy in six days.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Thank you Bootsy! I got the package today

Correct me on any of these that I may have wrong, I don't speak Japanese

Bottle cover
Playing cards with (I think) Japanese, Mandarin, and English translations
A spoon with holes and a pick
Cable ties
Butter cutter
Memo stickers
Mask holders
Fake beans???

Japanese food magnets
Mini spatula for small cans and jars
Mandolin slicer
Finger puppet?
Condiment grater
Some kind of money holder??
Spongebob loofa?
A chew toy for Penny
Chopsticks
Toilet seat cover
Two lego block type soldiers that come with a stand

And, last but not least

What I think, based on the directions on the back, is a disposable jerk off tube???

BackwardsInBoots
AG
The "fake beans" are a stretchy toy - kind of like a stress ball. They are designed to look like natto - Japanese fermented soybeans.

The playing cards have english, hiragana, and kanji (not mandarin). Hooray for multiple writing systems!

The thing you thought was a money case is a mask holder - when you are in the car or wherever you don't need to wear a mask you can use it to keep your mask from getting dirty/lost.

The finger puppet is hidden inside of a bath bomb - it's a mystery what you'll get.

The memo pads are all animal butts, which I thought you'd get a kick out of.

And yes, that is a disposable masturbation toy (with lube!)
Geralt of Rivia
S
I didn't even notice that all of the memo pads were animal butts!
BackwardsInBoots
AG
You're welcome. Also - the lego soldiers are based on the actual armor of Oda Nobunaga and Uesugi Kenshin.
chiken
AG
I want some butt memo pads!!!
Claude!
Who has yet to receive their gift, or at least info as to its whereabouts? Tanya, OregonAggie, and Pirate - I've been in contact with each of your Santas, and I know where yours are in process.

Anyone else?
MooreTrucker
AG
Claude! said:

Who has yet to receive their gift, or at least info as to its whereabouts? Tanya, OregonAggie, and Pirate - I've been in contact with each of your Santas, and I know where yours are in process.

Anyone else?
I'm still missing my second part, but Santa has said it'd be closer to Christmas for that one.
Tree Hugger
AG
I'm flying home to TX tomorrow morning, a 6AM flight out of Eugene, OR and will finally be able to open my gifts and find out who my Secret Santa is.
OregonAggie
AG
I'm flying into EUG next Tuesday. Been awhile since I've had some fun in the mountains
MooreTrucker
AG
Got my second package today! Thanks, Hugger! Can't wait to hit the tub and relax. We have all of our kids and their dogs (4 yorkies ...their two plus our two...and two English Setters) coming for Christmas. It's gonna be much fun but relaxation will be necessary following all that.

The Fife
Huge shout out to TexasRebel for this one! When you have an unrestored 50 year old truck it's always a good idea to keep a few just in case tools because something will always decide to act up somewhere away from home. It'll also be great to bring something to game night instead of just showing up once that gets going again.

Definitely nailed it this year
chiken
AG
I have that game!!!
TexasRebel
AG
But wait. There's more.
713nervy
AG
Claude! said:

Reminds me of a bear who eats bark and mud to clog his b-hole so he can hibernate for the next several months. You're gonna need some pressure to clear that blow hole.
Claude!
713nervy said:

Claude! said:

Reminds me of a bear who eats bark and mud to clog his b-hole so he can hibernate for the next several months. You're gonna need some pressure to clear that blow hole.
I've got two superpowers: I wake up when I need to without an alarm, and I am regular.
Brennan22
Thank you to my secret santa! Trying out the coozie and hopefully I never need the quick clot!

Tree Hugger
AG
Not sure who my SS was, but I now have middle finger finger puppets, a penoose growing book, and a new cars game for game night. Thanks!

AggieKatie2
AG
I didn't want the pen!s pump on my amazon account! So instead you get the guide the p0rn industry uses to make your member appear larger. We've had too much fun with the finger puppets and the game.
OregonAggie
AG
First gift has arrived from the lovely Tanya 93! Wasn't on my list but I do love cooking and I'll take your advice on how to use it!

Thanks and I'm looking forward to my other gifts!
Tanya 93
Amazon says Monday's gift was delivered today.

So you might want to check again later.

It is my favorite of them.

The seasoning is really good btw
The Fife
Part two has officially arrived! Technically it got here yesterday but Ms Baby and her plans to dirty 3 diapers after day care got in the way of taking a picture and posting. I used to have a 944 (924S = 944 with narrow fenders and higher speed) but sold it 10 years ago that I still miss all the time.

TexasRebel sets a very high standard!

OregonAggie
AG
Thank you so much Tanya!

Not sure how you knew I loved pizza so much but this is the perfect set of gifts that weren't on my wishlist. I worked at pizza places throughout high school and college, and my parent even owned a pizza place for 4 years while I grew up.

This is a really cool surprise and they'll be put to good use!

chiken
AG
Tanya, I'm so sorry your gift hasn't arrived yet. It was supposed to be there Monday, for crying out loud.
Tanya 93
chiken said:

Tanya, I'm so sorry your gift hasn't arrived yet. It was supposed to be there Monday, for crying out loud.
It's okay

Mine got to Oregon Aggie late too

Thank you though

I know one of them is gonna be super cool because it is international!

Happy Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tanya 93
OregonAggie said:

Thank you so much Tanya!

Not sure how you knew I loved pizza so much but this is the perfect set of gifts that weren't on my wishlist. I worked at pizza places throughout high school and college, and my parent even owned a pizza place for 4 years while I grew up.

I kept trying to find a way to get Liverpool stuff, but everything would take until January.

At least you have a pizza cutter good for killing zombies too.
OregonAggie
AG
Tanya 93 said:

OregonAggie said:

Thank you so much Tanya!

I kept trying to find a way to get Liverpool stuff, but everything would take until January.

At least you have a pizza cutter good for killing zombies too.

I thought I had everything I needed for the pending zombie apocalypse but apparently I was missing this

Thanks again!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.