Cops arrest 11 year old

3,862 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Satellite of Love
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh, he stole a school bus and led them on a 30 minute chase? Well, carry on then.

Quote:

An 11-year-old boy has been arrested in Louisiana after he allegedly led police on a high speed chase after stealing a school bus and taking it for a wild joy ride through Baton Rouge.

The incident began at around 11am on Sunday morning, where police say the boy took the bus from the parking lot of the Progress Head Start Center, a kindergarten along Progress Road.

Multiple officers responded to a call of a stolen school vehicle and a 30 minute chase ensued between the boy and dozens of patrol vehicles through the center of town, as reported by WBRZ.
King moto moto
AG
Big deal. He must have found the glorious game called "Cruising USA" and wanted to live his dream.

hero.

Ol Army 01 Post Boobs
tford12
AG
Tatem
ABATTBQ11 said:

Oh, he stole a school bus and led them on a 30 minute chase? Well, carry on then.

Quote:

An 11-year-old boy has been arrested in Louisiana after he allegedly led police on a high speed chase after stealing a school bus and taking it for a wild joy ride through Baton Rouge.

The incident began at around 11am on Sunday morning, where police say the boy took the bus from the parking lot of the Progress Head Start Center, a kindergarten along Progress Road.

Multiple officers responded to a call of a stolen school vehicle and a 30 minute chase ensued between the boy and dozens of patrol vehicles through the center of town, as reported by WBRZ.

Why exactly are you mad?
Geralt of Rivia
S
I believe the emote was in jest
UTExan
Louisiana.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
ptothemo
AG
But did he have a mask on???
ABATTBQ11
AG
Tatem said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Quote:

Why exactly are you mad?

I'm not. I figured the, "Oh, well carry on then," would convey the sarcasm, but I guess it didn't.
EastSideAg2002
A school bus and high speed chase seems a little overdramatic.
goodAg80
AG

Damn video games
Slamn Sharpe
Those black cops are racist
Win At Life
AG
UTExan said:

Louisiana.

Was he at least heading to Florida?
RAB87
AG
"I wanted to do hood rat stuff with my friends". Seems like he needs some parenting, no?
Builder93
AG
The cuffing was just part of the "Scared Straight" program.
azul_rain
cruisssssiiing, cruising the world yea yeah, you got the speed you got the power to cruuuuise the worrrrrlddddd
Stat Monitor Repairman
tford12 said:

Og kid has gotta be in his 20s now. Gotta wonder how he doin' these days.
DannyDuberstein
AG
He robbed and carjacked his Lyft driver at gunpoint a few years ago
Buck Compton
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

tford12 said:

Og kid has gotta be in his 20s now. Gotta wonder how he doin' these days.
Appears he's still stealing cars and doing hood rat things with his friends...

https://speedsociety.com/hood-rat-things-with-my-friends-kid-all-grown-up-things-havent-changed-much/
Quote:

After seeing something like this, sure, it made for a nice little clip that ended up going viral, giving people a quick little chuckle, however, you would only hope that time would treat Latarian well, maybe this young man would be able to get things straight and move his way toward a positive life. However, if the recent allegations have anything to say about it, we've learned that, so far, he's currently continuing down that same path. If you follow with the news report below, you'll learn all about the story that has Milton at the scene of a crime as he seems to have robbed a Lyft driver, stealing the driver's wallet and jacket with several accomplices before making off with his car.
toucan82
This is impressive. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have driven a school bus when I was that age
B-1 83
AG
I probably couldn't have reached the pedals and seen over the steering wheel!
The Fife
The school buses my district used when I was 11 still had manuals. No way I'd have been able to drive one of those.
Ulrich
Quote:

An 11-year-old boy has been arrested in Louisiana ... the boy took the bus from the parking lot of the Progress Head Start Center

I guess he didn't get enough of a head start.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
toucan82 said:

This is impressive. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have driven a school bus when I was that age

We know who the city boy is now.
Satellite of Love
Were the keys sitting in the ignition?!??
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.