New neighbor that smokes

9,121 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Drshovelhead
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Smoke a brisket when she's downwind. That'll show her.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
When she smokes break out the mosquito fogger
Caesar4
AG
Years ago, we had a neighbor (across the street) who came out to his front porch and smoked. At the time, I kind of thought, wow that stinks. I kind of wish that couple would move.

Turned out they did move. And, every family after them for approx 10 years was about 10x worse in some regard. Many a day I wished that the occasional outdoor smoker had never left.

lol
PatAg
AG
Is her porch extremely close to the fence? Prevailing winds blow from her yard to yours?
Martin Q. Blank
Ask her to stop smoking. It's bad for her health and disturbs others.
LupinusTexensis
WFH porch update: a man with a rat tail showed up today wearing jorts and smoking menthols. I feel like I'm back in east Texas
Uncle Howdy
S
Were you able to keep your panties on?
concac
AG
Time for some petty revenge and pick up smoking yourself and give her a taste of her own medicine.
LupinusTexensis
Caesar4 said:

Years ago, we had a neighbor (across the street) who came out to his front porch and smoked. At the time, I kind of thought, wow that stinks. I kind of wish that couple would move.

Turned out they did move. And, every family after them for approx 10 years was about 10x worse in some regard. Many a day I wished that the occasional outdoor smoker had never left.

lol

At this point I'm waiting for them to park a jalopey in their yard, start housing their grandkids, and adopt a pair of pit bulls
Slamn Sharpe
LupinusTexensis said:

Caesar4 said:

lol

At this point I'm waiting for them to park a jalopey in their yard, start housing their grandkids, and adopt a pair of pit bulls

My cavalier only has 146,000 miles
BenFiasco14
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

WFH porch update: a man with a rat tail showed up today wearing jorts and smoking menthols. I feel like I'm back in east Texas

Cans. Now.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Uncle Howdy
S
BenFiasco14 said:

LupinusTexensis said:

Cans. Now.

You want to see cans of the man that showed up in jorts?!
Post removed:
by user
george1992
LupinusTexensis said:

This is starting to make more sense now. If the wheels are still under your house, why don't you just move it to a different place in the park?
swc93
AG
Banner day on Texags! I have read jalopey and armoire in the same day. We are so learned!

I was upset Sunday about a neighbor smoking a cigar after he finished some carpentry work.

I wasn't going to smoke one; but ended up caving in and having one while I grilled some steaks.
Corn Pop
Thanks to covid WFH and my office facing the street I figured out that my neighbors (college kids that daddy bought a 275k residential home to shuffle his kids through A&M) are low level pot dealers. They know that I know and have been much better behaved.
T Durden
AG
yells at clouds said:

Thanks to covid WFH and my office facing the street I figured out that my neighbors (college kids that daddy bought a 275k residential home to shuffle his kids through A&M) are low level pot dealers. They know that I know and have been much better behaved.

Address? Pricing?
Drshovelhead
File a lawsuit against her for chemical trespass. Nicotine was a common pesticide at one time.
https://agrilife.org/texasaglaw/2016/05/09/pesticide-drift-liability-part-1-potential-legal-theories/

It is amazing how once you quit smoking you can smell it from a mile away.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.