SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

7,332 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TyHolden
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs said:

I feel sad for those of you who don't know you can just ask for spicy nuggets and tenders.

I also get spicy chicken put in my breakfast burritos

They're not the same. They basically just stick the regular nuggets and tenders in the spicy marinade for a little bit. What makes the spicy chicken the best is that it's in there for awhile and is spicy through and through.

Supposedly they don't do it because it machines a logistical issue with all the different types of chicken and having which space/accurately predicting demand.
bmc13
AG
Satellite of Love said:

They need to make spicy chicken nuggets and strips. Give us the option to spice up our nuggies and strips!!!!
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
rwtxag83
AG
Satellite of Love said:

They need to make spicy chicken nuggets and strips. Boo this crap. Give us the option to spice up our nuggies and strips!!!!
You already currently have this option. It's called ask them for some packets of their 'Texas Pete' sauce, open said packets, pour on nuggets/strips, and voila!

Not spicy enough? Open another packet, and repeat.
TexasRebel
AG
Satellite of Love said:

They need to make spicy chicken nuggets and strips. Boo this crap. Give us the option to spice up our nuggies and strips!!!!

They did.

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/menu-items/spicy-strips-1
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs
Literally everything they serve with chicken can be ordered with spicy chicken.
TXAG 05
AG
rwtxag83 said:

Satellite of Love said:

You already currently have this option. It's called ask them for some packets of their 'Texas Pete' sauce, open said packets, pour on nuggets/strips, and voila!

Not spicy enough? Open another packet, and repeat.

Except Texas Pete isn't spicy
bushytailed
AG
The TX Avenue location used spicy strips on my spicy chicken biscuit this morning.
TyHolden
AG
Why not the spicy breaded chicken???
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.