What is the best way to get rid of wasps?

6,038 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Azeew
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You'll see a lot of recommendations for this poison or that blowtorch. But deep down, we all know that the wasps just want to be sexually dominated. Don't use force, it isn't about that. Look in their eyes; can you see magnetic energy manifesting in their eyes? Do you hate them? Some may be Asiatic, I admit that. But you my friend have alienated yourself from the truth so much that these wasps are the only truth you know. When you forego the self, you will forgo the wasp.
austinag1997
AG
JP76 said:

Demon WP
You can get it at any Tractor Supply or order online

https://www.amazon.com/Demon-WP-Insecticide-Insect-Killer/dp/B0035AM6NG/ref=gp_aw_ybh_a_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5Z1KE3G6254BQE2EAGYS

Spray your porches and eaves etc every 3 months and you will never see a wasp nest again.

Wear a respirator if spraying above... that stuff is brutal.
rynning
AG
A few years ago we had a wasp nest full of super wasps at our house. I don't know what kind they were, but they literally flew through wasp spray like it was nothing. We finally called an exterminator who also got stung before getting rid of them. Have no idea what kind they were but haven't seen anything like it since.
MouthBQ98
AG
Fly squatter and GoPro. Be sure to upload results for critique
Tobias Funke
AG

boboguitar
AG
Texker said:

I haven't tried this but the results are impressive.

This did not work whatsoever.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Harry Lime said:

You'll see a lot of recommendations for this poison or that blowtorch. But deep down, we all know that the wasps just want to be sexually dominated. Don't use force, it isn't about that. Look in their eyes; can you see magnetic energy manifesting in their eyes? Do you hate them? Some may be Asiatic, I admit that. But you my friend have alienated yourself from the truth so much that these wasps are the only truth you know. When you forego the self, you will forgo the wasp.

Damn, that cuts me to the core.
Azeew
Join BLM
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.