South American women

9,095 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Buck Turgidson
CoachtobeNamed$$$
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've never been to South America. Thinking about visiting a country or two. Which countries do you recommend based on the quality of women? Tell your story to support your reco.
chipotle
Columbia

Just cuz
Win At Life
AG
Puerto Rico
MemorialTXAg
chipotle said:

Columbia

Just cuz

...it's Colombia.
chipotle
Petrino1
There's only two right answers here: Medellin, Colombia and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Medellin is full of smoke shows who love American guys. Rio de Janeiro is where all of the hot South American girls travel for vacation, and full of beautiful Brazilians. I've never seen so many beautiful women on a beach wearing thong bikinis before as I have in Copacabana or Ipanema beach.

My girlfriend is from Brazil and I go to Rio quite often.
Builder93
AG
Venezuela. I bet you could get a whole bunch to come back with you.
LEJ
Enjoy your aids.
combat wombat™
AG
Do you understand the difference between South America and Caribbean?
CoachtobeNamed$$$
No Argentina?
CoachtobeNamed$$$
ea1060 said:

There's only two right answers here: Medellin, Colombia and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Medellin is full of smoke shows who love American guys. Rio de Janeiro is where all of the hot South American girls travel for vacation, and full of beautiful Brazilians. I've never seen so many beautiful women on a beach wearing thong bikinis before as I have in Copacabana or Ipanema beach.

Let's see this girlfriend!
aggieforester05
AG
I used to work with a guy that had been to 100+ countries and was currently living in Paraguay. He told me that Venezuela had the most beautiful women if any country he'd been to.
PneumAg
Win At Life said:

Puerto Rico

Moscow.
MemorialTXAg
ea1060 said:

Palaphita in Rio is where it's at.
Bubba smollett
ea1060 said:

Lol you have no idea what you are talking simply being American in Medellin will get you jack squat in regards to ladies
LEJ
^ Brown horrs are cheap. Not like our high class white ass here in Murca
Petrino1
aggieforester05 said:

I used to work with a guy that had been to 100+ countries and was currently living in Paraguay. He told me that Venezuela had the most beautiful women if any country he'd been to.

Venezuelan women are amazing, all Houstonians know this. There's tons of Venezuelan women running around at the Latin bars in houston, they all live in Katy.

Unfortunately going to Venezuela right now is a death sentence for Americans, or at the very least begging to get robbed or kidnapped lol.
Petrino1
LaQuica said:

ea1060 said:

Lol you have no idea what you are talking simply being American in Medellin will get you jack squat in regards to ladies

Experiences may differ, but being an American definitely helps in certain countries like Colombia or Brazil, where girls automatically assume you're rich

Of course it helps to know some Spanish or Portugese when visiting these countries.
Apache
AG
WTF a thread about South American women w/o pictures of South American women?
When I come back to this thread, I expect you people to execute Rule #1.

As of now, you are all on double secret probation.
permabull
AG
Win At Life
AG
combat wombat said:

Do you understand the difference between South America and Caribbean?
Do you understand the difference between real life and a General Board snarky answer?

Got you.
Win At Life
AG
hypeiv said:

Win At Life said:

Puerto Rico

Win at life, fail at geography
Got you too.
Furlock Bones
AG
Go to Medellin and Cartagena for sure.
Win At Life
AG
ea1060 said:

aggieforester05 said:

Venezuelan women are amazing, all Houstonians know this. There's tons of Venezuelan women running around at the Latin bars in houston, they all live in Katy.

Unfortunately going to Venezuela right now is a death sentence for Americans, or at the very least begging to get robbed or kidnapped lol.
Venezuela has long been known for the tops in beautiful women. They have the highest rate of plastic surgery in the world (at least before Maduro), which is not necessarily a sign of inherent beauty, but an indication of how much Venezuelan women try hard to stay looking beautiful.

Venezuelan woman have won more of the big international beauty pageants than any other country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Venezuela

So, there's that. Anyway, not to be overlooked in the OP's contest. The economy is another matter.
The Fife
San Antonio
CoachtobeNamed$$$
I found an internet bride website with Colombian women. Geez. I can find that in Reynosa. I may have to go to Ukraine instead.
redass89
https://www.liveabout.com/thmb/fGg2jbhFBB4tRmPK3r56sdaT10I=/768x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/shakira-5862f77a3df78ce2c395be9c.jpg

I guess I'll save the thread
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
ea1060 said:

Ipanema is the tits. Literally.
gambochaman
AG
Hot, yes....but they all CRAZY AF
randy828
AG
No Pressure said:

ea1060 said:

Palaphita in Rio is where it's at.
My wife is from Rio and Palaphita Kitch is where we had our first date!
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
HBCanine08
AG
gambochaman said:

DrEvazanPhD
gambochaman said:

That's part of the fun! Will they **** me or will they stab me? It's Colombian roulette
aggieforester05
AG
For rule 1 compliance my wife is from central America (no pics sorry), but she always watches this dumbass 90 day fiance show. The only thing that makes it bearable is Paola from Colombia.

JoeAggie5

cr0wbar
AG
Just got a Next Vacay email about Austin-> Medellin next year April-May for $350 round trip.

Quote:

You probably have to get this ticket in the next 24-72 hours. Deals disappear quickly.

Mid April to Mid May US$350
[url=https://click.pstmrk.it/2s/www.google.com%2Ftravel%2Fflights%2Fsearch%3Ftfs%3DCBwQAhonagcIARIDQVVTEgoyMDIxLTA1LTEwcgcIARIDTURFKAFgoAuQAawCGidqBwgBEgNNREUSCjIwMjEtMDUtMTlyBwgBEgNBVVMoAWCgC5ABrAJwAYIBCwj___________8BQAFIAZgBAWoEEAEYAIgBAQ%26tfu%3DCoQBQ2lkSFRrVTRjVUpITFMwdExTMHRMUzB0ZDNObmN6STFRVUZCUVVGR1gwdElWV3ROYkhrM1FVRVNCekUwTWpveE5URWFDd2pwamdJUUFob0RWVk5FS2dveU1ESXhMVEExTFRFd01nb3lNREl4TFRBMUxURTVPQlpLQkFnQ0VBTnc2WTRDEgYIARAAGAA%26hl%3Den%26gl%3DUS%26curr%3DUSD/n6wTf50H/TkAv/viyA8C_5Mm][/url]
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.