Was this ever posted here? How did we not push it to 10,000 supporters?

3,069 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ginormus Ag
Drawkcab
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was looking for an official LEGO Kyle Field set and came across this outstanding University Modular modeled after the Academic Building. It's outstanding!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/02e8e3b7-e770-4547-945a-559df5ef36d5

The inside is incredibly detailed. There are pics in the link. Never did find a Kyle Field, but anyone know where I can find that Reveille or bugle player on the Battalion there? (There's a little 25 or 30 piece Kyle on Etsy but I'm looking for something like this Academic Building and there's a knock off brand that looks ok, but it's incompatible with LEGO.)
HollywoodBQ
AG
The Corps Bugler mini-figure is awesome!
Win At Life
AG
aggie_fan13
AG
is there a glory hole in the mens bathroom ?
Scoopen Skwert
AG
azulAg said:

That's the 2nd floor of Harrington Tower.

Didn't know what it was so had to ask. Needless to say I never went there again.
PoohAh97
AG
bh93 said:

azulAg said:

That's the 2nd floor of Harrington Tower.

Didn't know what it was so had to ask. Needless to say I never went there again.
No stars, huh?
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

I was looking for an official LEGO Kyle Field set
No official Lego version. You have to go to foco.com for the BRXLZ version with 4 million pieces. I got one for Christmas and still haven't tackled it.
YouBet
AG
What's going on with the guy in the stall behind the green shirt guy? Pretty that dude is shirtless in a public bathroom and up to no good.
Ginormus Ag
AG
I have that one too. I was about 3/4 finished with about 20 hours in and our former maid knocked it off the table and completely broke it. I haven't gone back to it for the past 4 years. It is a pain to built. I don't know how anyone can complete it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.