Slow ATM machine users are the worst

5,510 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aTm FAN
ToddyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You so funny!

I drive a turbo Jetta, 6 speed manual. I'm. 62 years old and I get just as pissed as the OP.

LOL!
RyanAg08
AG
Bob_Ag said:

These are worse. Every time I see an old person in front of me at one of these I just go sit back down.

Old man voice: "How do I get coffee out of here?"
milner79
blindey said:

Holy effing *****

Put card in
Enter pin
Type in amount of cash
Take cash and card
Get the hell out of my way

Quote:

drive up machines where the lady takes forever to fumble through her ginormous purse for her card, takes forever getting cash then sits in her car and puts stuff away before driving off. Drive up and organize yourself somewhere else selfish dumb face!!
Quote:

I'd rather be behind a slow ATM user than behind the person at the grocery store that is paying by check and doesn't start writing it until all of their groceries have been scanned
Quote:

Every time I see an old person in front of me at one of these I just go sit back down.

You ungrateful, self-centered millennials are in such a big hurry to get back to your cozy little apartments, plop your azzes down on your overstuffed sofas and play your Pong or whatever the hell video games you play ...

Why, back in my day, you could burn the better part of an early Sunday afternoon waiting in line behind some grandma at Lubys trying to decide if she wanted orange jello or carrot salad on her Luann Platter ...
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Rectangular fish!
Bob_Ag
AG
Drawkcab said:

There's microscopic poop particles on these screens. I put my receipt between my finger and the screen.

I got bad news for you. Broheim behind the counter making your food or ringing you up probably did a fair job of getting fecal particles all over your food and credit card.
TXAG 05
AG
ToddyHill said:

You so funny!

I drive a turbo Jetta, 6 speed manual. I'm. 62 years old and I get just as pissed as the OP.

LOL!

Is that supposed to impress us?
swc93
AG
Cstrickland05 said:

ToddyHill said:

You so funny!

LOL!

Is that supposed to impress us?
Shows he is smart enough to buy a VW instead of wasting 10K+ extra for the same car but with Audi emblems.
wbt5845
AG
Bob_Ag said:

These are worse. Every time I see an old person in front of me at one of these I just go sit back down.

I love my cherry vanilla Coke zero. But this Rubik's cube of a device simply causes most olds to go right into vapor lock.
ToddyHill
AG
Not at all...just wanted to troll.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
ToddyHill said:

I'm old. I admit I'm old school.

I shop at Wal Mart and I definitely write checks, because I'm not on Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform. I think anything on the Internet is an intrusion to my personal information. Honestly, the young folks behind me in the checkout line are not pleased with my pace, but it is what it is.

I drive at least five miles under the posted speed limit, even on two lane roads. I just don't want to risk my insurance premiums going up.

I know I pi$$ a lot of younger folk off, but they can just ki$$ my ass...because life is good.

You know they scan your check and send it to a verification USING THE INTERNET and that company checks your routing number, account number, etc. against their database. Then they digitize the check and process it electronically routing all that payment data to your bank USING THE INTERNET. Even using a check you're still sending your infomration through the interwebs. At least using card the data is better encrypted and more guarded from fraud.

You need to stick using cash that you keep in a coffee can buried in the back yard.
ToddyHill
AG
Some of you take me too literally. My original post was a troll. I get just as frustrated as the OP (OK, well maybe not that frustrated). It's all good.
PoohAh97
AG
ToddyHill said:

Some of you take me too literally. My original post was a troll. I get just as frustrated as the OP (OK, well maybe not that frustrated). It's all good.
I used to get frustrated with my grandfather when he drove us around 2-Stoplightville because the speed limit was 35 (frustrating enough) and he would do 28-32mph, and say "the speed limit is a MAXIMUM."
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
well damn. I get so pissed off at thr willful ignorance of some people I fail to notice sarcasm. nice troll, though. got me
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
ToddyHill said:

Actually, today was "slow parking space backer outer." The person that has their car loaded up, reverse lights on, but apparently desperately needs 80 feet of clearance before they're willing to slowly let their car escape the parking stall at a creep slower than idle.
aggiebq03+
Shoefly! said:

blindey said:

Holy effing *****

Put card in
Enter pin
Type in amount of cash
Take cash and card

How do people manage to make that process take more than 2 minutes? ATM machines are designed to be useable by even the biggest dumb asses and morons. How do they still fail at using them????

/inane rant

I bet your the guy, I'm doing 80mph in the fast lane and your right on my poopshoot! Haha

That's because you are supposed to get over to the right.
Old RV Ag
AG
ToddyHill said:

I'm old. I admit I'm old school.

I shop at Wal Mart and I definitely write checks, because I'm not on Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform. I think anything on the Internet is an intrusion to my personal information. Honestly, the young folks behind me in the checkout line are not pleased with my pace, but it is what it is.

I drive at least five miles under the posted speed limit, even on two lane roads. I just don't want to risk my insurance premiums going up.

I know I pi$$ a lot of younger folk off, but they can just ki$$ my ass...because life is good.

I'm sure I'm older than you and you piss me off if you do those things (excepted the Internet stuff, this is the only thing I do, I don't even use email)
Old RV Ag
AG
normaleagle05 said:

Actual tellers with big tits > automated teller machine machines
Now you're talking. I carry cash and credit cards. Only use the credit card when absolutely necessary. I still pay my bills by check in the mail. I go to the teller and give her a check made out to cash for my everyday money. My son tells me I'd be mugged if anyone knew how much cash I have on my all the time. But, everyone thinks I'm an old miser. I've used an ATM maybe twice in the last five years.
aggieaviator
AG
Sometimes you just need to slow down and enjoy the moment. Life's not a race it's a journey. Just go with the flow and try not to get too worked up over petty things like long lines and slow moving people. Life's too short.
PoohAh97
AG
aggieaviator said:

Sometimes you just need to slow down and enjoy the moment. Life's not a race it's a journey. Just go with the flow and try not to get too worked up over petty things like long lines and slow moving people. Life's too short.
MOVE
Old RV Ag
AG
aggiebq03+ said:

Shoefly! said:

blindey said:

Holy effing *****

Put card in
Enter pin
Type in amount of cash
Take cash and card

How do people manage to make that process take more than 2 minutes? ATM machines are designed to be useable by even the biggest dumb asses and morons. How do they still fail at using them????

/inane rant

I bet your the guy, I'm doing 80mph in the fast lane and your right on my poopshoot! Haha

That's because you are supposed to get over to the right.
Yep. That's why the signs say "Slower traffic keep right." It doesn't say "Slower than X mph keep right." 80 mph is snail speed out here in the open range.
Old RV Ag
AG
aggieaviator said:

Complete, total, epic username fail.
BQ92
AG
Bob_Ag said:

You would be pissed at me. I hate these "new and improved" machines. You have to run the flow at least 30 seconds to clear out the lemon vanilla cherry strawberry orange flavoring before dispensing a basic Diet Coke and have it taste remotely like a Diet Coke.
BostonAg74
Quote:

You would be pissed at me. I hate these "new and improved" machines. You have to run the flow at least 30 seconds to clear out the lemon vanilla cherry strawberry orange flavoring before dispensing a basic Diet Coke and have it taste remotely like a Diet Coke.
Why in the world would you want something to taste like a Diet Coke?
TheMasterplan
aggieaviator said:

Life's too short so let's take a long time doing menial tasks? Makes sense.
goatchze
AG
ToddyHill said:

You so funny!

LOL!

Flashdiaz
AG
mmm a true diet coke.

you know I never really thought of clearing the chamber of the fountain drink dispenser and i'm glad I don't think of such things.
aTm FAN
AG
javajaws said:

80s Guy said:

Dear Penthouse,
There I was at the ATM...

That counts as both a withdrawal and a deposit in the same transaction!

And there's a penalty for early withdrawal.
because A&M is Texas A&M
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.