Hell's Itch - Holy mother of God

11,527 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Oogway
HBCanine08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thought this was going to be about swamp crotch
Garrelli 5000
AG
Near scalding hot showers help alleviate itch from poison ivy too. The I ch is excruciating at first when the water hits, but it calms. Then eventually blissful relief. I think it "flushes" the histamines out by burning through them quickly. The one time I had poison ivy this trick got me through 8 hours at a time.
reb,
AG
dont nearly scalding hot showers help with fiberglass insulation? i think thats how i got rid of that the one time i got it. Hot water, scrub even though its insanely painful, 5 minutes later its over
combat wombat™
AG
I am the definition of WHITE. I have had more that one sunburn that has blistered. This:

Quote:

An insane, bugs crawling under my skin while lying on a nail bed kind of itching.

is your sunburn telling you not to be an idiot and forget your sunscreen next time. I get this every f'ing time I get a bad sunburn.

Take some aspiring or ibuprofen.
Might try taking some Benadryl.

combat wombat™
AG
reb, said:

dont nearly scalding hot showers help with fiberglass insulation? i think thats how i got rid of that the one time i got it. Hot water, scrub even though its insanely painful, 5 minutes later its over
Put duct tape on the affected area and then pull it off. The fiberglass fibers will stick to the tape.
Oogway
Glad you are feeling better. All you need to do now is make your dermatology appointment for a skin check. A lot of men ignore these and skin cancer is no joke.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.