Dobermans

3,020 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggie12B
Thomas Sowell, PhD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's not just Pit Bulls that kill their devout owners.

Dog bite victim found dead in west Houston trained Dobermans for a living
https://www.khou.com/mobile/article/news/local/dog-bite-victim-found-dead-in-west-houston-trained-dobermans-for-a-living/285-24d3026a-534a-4180-8780-f929bf10bab3
(Via KHOU 11)
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Jack Cheese
AG
It's the owner's fault. There are no bad breeds. This sweet fur baby had to have been provoked.
Potcake
AG
Some dobermans rob banks.
Clob94
Zeus and Apollo could never catch Magnum.
TTUArmy
Clob94 said:

Zeus and Apollo could never catch Magnum.
HIGGINSSSSSSS!

Claude!
They just didn't want to.
Mayor West
AG
Burdizzo
AG
Potcake said:

These movies were awesome when I was a kid. Thanks for the flashback. Dobermans were the security dog of choice in the 1970s.

Zeus, Apollo, patrol!
toucan82
Ummmm... it's doberpersons
TTUArmy
My gram used to raise and show Dobies. Dyess AFB Security Forces used to buy her dobies all the time for their K-9 units. I do remember that she had one male Doberman (Tarl) that she had to put down because he was downright aggressive. He was a beautiful dog, but gram said his temperamental disposition was not what she wanted in the breed. Generally, her dobies were incredibly intelligent, obedient, and stunningly beautiful.

Gram also had a dobie, named Satan, that she trained to "smile". It was more of a snarl without the growl. Those big white teeth gleaming out of that shiny black coat and copper colored eyes was freaking spooky as hell. Gram was 4'11' and 98 lbs. She never feared any of her dogs.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Burdizzo said:

Potcake said:

These movies were awesome when I was a kid. Thanks for the flashback. Dobermans were the security dog of choice in the 1970s.

Zeus, Apollo, patrol!
Yup. German Shepherds from WWII to the 60's, Dobermans in the 70's, Rottweilers in the 80's, and it's been Pits ever since. It's time for a new model.
TTUArmy
Yelnick McWawa said:

Burdizzo said:

Potcake said:

Zeus, Apollo, patrol!
Yup. German Shepherds from WWII to the 60's, Dobermans in the 70's, Rottweilers in the 80's, and it's been Pits ever since. It's time for a new model.

Personally, I went these guys. They are the Swiss knife of dogs...just my opinion, of course.
King moto moto
AG
EOT

Ol Army 01 Post Boobs
Ragoo
AG
Vizsla?
PoohAh97
AG
Silver Labs all the way.
AMW2010
AG
She was actually a friend of mine, hard to believe the dogs would actually do that
Tomdoss92
AG
I HATE OLBERMANNS
King moto moto
AG
Ragoo said:

Vizsla?
Yes.
Ol Army 01 Post Boobs
BoxingAg84
Jack Cheese said:

It's the owner's fault. There are no bad breeds. This sweet fur baby had to have been provoked.
I agree.

Tobias Funke
AG
I watched two neighbor Dobermans rip our kitten to shreds in the front yard when I was like 4. Her name was Lily. It's probably the reason I'm in counseling now
Gil Renard
AG
Ugly dogs
Aggie12B
AG
Tobias Funke said:

I watched two neighbor Dobermans rip our kitten to shreds in the front yard when I was like 4. Her name was Lily. It's probably the reason I'm in counseling now
The Cat probably got what she desrved
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.