Dude gets served at a restaraunt

12,470 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Slicer97
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tford12 said:

Tanya 93 said:

tford12 said:

Wasn't making the argument that he had the right to do anything. Not sure where you got that from?
Only posted a good joke from an all-time stand up routine, which was related only to the comment I quoted.
Even if a ***** is dressed in skimpy clothes, an agreement is determined before he touches her.

It isn't funny to joke about him assaulting her.
Show me where I joked about the man assaulting the woman in the video. You can't, because I didn't do any such thing.

I quoted another poster's dumb comment, which made me think of Chappelle's joke regarding the fact that just because a woman is dressed a certain way, doesnt mean you can treat her a certain way. I wasnt even applying chappelle's joke to the video, only to gigemags-99's dumb comment.

And no where in Chappele's words is there a joke about assault, or anything even near that.

If you can't see how joking she was dresses like a ***** means she is one, as in the police joke, then I can't help you.
City Dumme
If you work at Hooters or whatever its pretty much because you like or want this kind of attention. So what is the big deal. Assault is when you beat someone up, so to me she is the one who assaulted? There is no way what he did actually hurt her, if anything it might have felt good. But then he could have been hurt when she threw him into the thing.
Tanya 93
City Dumme said:

If you work at Hooters or whatever its pretty much because you like or want this kind of attention. So what is the big deal. Assault is when you beat someone up, so to me she is the one who assaulted? There is no way what he did actually hurt her, if anything it might have felt good. But then he could have been hurt when she threw him into the thing.

Assault is not beating someone up
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
"Sexual assault is an act in which a person sexually touches another person without that person's consent, or coerces or physically forces a person to engage in a sexual act against their will"
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
City Dumme said:

There is no way what he did actually hurt her, if anything it might have felt good.

So if someone injects you with heroin and proceeds to sodomize you it isn't rape because it felt good?
Beer Baron
AG

Quote:

Assault is when you beat someone up

Texas Penal Code Sec. 22.01. ASSAULT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person:
(1) intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another, including the person's spouse;
(2) intentionally or knowingly threatens another with imminent bodily injury, including the person's spouse; or
(3) intentionally or knowingly causes physical contact with another when the person knows or should reasonably believe that the other will regard the contact as offensive or provocative.

And this is in Texas, not in whatever hippie liberal state where this happened.
Tex117
AG
My goodness, there are really some ignorant posters here on TexAgs.

Don't randomly grab anyone. Period. Thats it. An easy rule to apply and follow.
Claude!
Sexual battery in Georgia: "A person commits the offense of sexual battery when he or she intentionally makes physical contact with the intimate parts of the body of another person without the consent of that person."

Intimate parts is defined to include the buttocks. Sexual battery is a "high and aggravated misdemeanor" but does not generally require registry as a sex offender absent other circumstances.

If he's committed aggravated sexual battery (penetration, front or back, by a foreign object not a *****), that's a felony and he'd have to register. So dont use the Shocker without consent in Georgia (or anywhere, really).
City Dumme
Whenever someone gets beat up they always say the guy who beat them up was charged with assault. So I think probably you guys are confused. Have you ever watched the news? Haha
PrincessButtercup
AG
City Dumme said:

Whenever someone gets beat up they always say the guy who beat them up was charged with assault. So I think probably you guys are confused. Have you ever watched the news? Haha

We get it. You're trolling.
Beer Baron
AG
City Dumme said:

tford12
AG
Tanya 93 said:

tford12 said:

Tanya 93 said:

tford12 said:

Wasn't making the argument that he had the right to do anything. Not sure where you got that from?
Only posted a good joke from an all-time stand up routine, which was related only to the comment I quoted.
Even if a ***** is dressed in skimpy clothes, an agreement is determined before he touches her.

It isn't funny to joke about him assaulting her.
Show me where I joked about the man assaulting the woman in the video. You can't, because I didn't do any such thing.

I quoted another poster's dumb comment, which made me think of Chappelle's joke regarding the fact that just because a woman is dressed a certain way, doesnt mean you can treat her a certain way. I wasnt even applying chappelle's joke to the video, only to gigemags-99's dumb comment.

And no where in Chappele's words is there a joke about assault, or anything even near that.
If you can't see how joking she was dresses like a ***** means she is one, as in the police joke, then I can't help you.
I disagree with your interpretation of the joke (bolded above). But even if I say you are right, I still never said or even indicated that a man has the right assault or to do anything to her (or any woman) without consent.

You are trying to put words in my mouth which were never there. Attacking someone who actually agrees with your core position because he can laugh at a joke from eighteen years ago without directly applying it to an ugly real world incident.
Arthur Stilwell
I think him having to register as a sex offender for life is a bit much but that's what he gets for being stupid.
DadAG10
City Dumme said:

Educate yourself and go find the definition of assault.
expresswrittenconsent
you sound so idiotic trynig to justify repurposing a comic's joke. Reminds me of the Office when Michael Scott saw nothing wrong with quoting Chris Rock's "N's vs black people" bit.
quanah
1. She is wearing VERY SHORT DAISY DUKES
2. She is wearing a tank top that leaves her MIDRIFT SHOWING
3. She has TATTOOS
4. She is sticking her butt out into the walkway like a DOG IN HEAT
HBCanine08
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Quote:

• He was arrested on June 30 and has been charged with sexual battery

For a friendly little pat on the ass?
It may be friendly for some, but may not be to the person whose ass was patted.

2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 6 - SEXUAL OFFENSES
16-6-22.1 - Sexual battery
O.C.G.A. 16-6-22.1 (2010)
16-6-22.1. Sexual battery

(a) For the purposes of this Code section, the term "intimate parts" means the primary genital area, anus, groin, inner thighs, or buttocks of a male or female and the breasts of a female.

(b) A person commits the offense of sexual battery when he or she intentionally makes physical contact with the intimate parts of the body of another person without the consent of that person.

(c) Except as otherwise provided in this Code section, a person convicted of the offense of sexual battery shall be punished as for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.

(d) A person convicted of the offense of sexual battery against any child under the age of 16 years shall be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than five years.

(e) Upon a second or subsequent conviction under subsection (b) of this Code section, a person shall be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be imprisoned for not less than one nor more than five years and, in addition, shall be subject to the sentencing and punishment provisions of Code Section 17-10-6.2.

As The Dog Lord said, he could also keep his hands to himself and not have to worry about any punishments that may seem unfair in his or others' opinions.
Tanya 93
quanah said:

3. She has TATTOOS

If you leave your door unlocked or garage open people can steal your stuff?
Beer Baron
AG
Tanya 93 said:

quanah said:

3. She has TATTOOS

That depends. Does my house look like a hoar?
PrincessButtercup
AG
Tanya 93 said:

quanah said:

3. She has TATTOOS

You know he's just trolling!
Claude!
I wasn't going to say anything, but the glitter paint and the tassels on your newel post kind of give off a certain vibe, as do the vibrators scattered hither and yon about the place.
vin1041
AG
What a dumbass. I never understood why some guys treat women like this. This video needs to follow him around for awhile!
Dr. Nefario
Tom Hagen said:

In this guy's case, he should be caned 20 times Singaporean style.

An actual sign on the subway in Singapore

Dad-O-Lot
AG
City Dumme said:

Really?!?!

By "this kind of attention" do you mean having your ass grabbed?

You think that if a woman wears short shorts, or works in a breastaurant that she wants to have her ass grabbed?

That's bull*****

I don't care if she's walking around buck-ass naked, that doesn't give anyone license to touch her at all.

People of integrity expect to be believed, when they're not, they let time prove them right.
Dad-O-Lot
AG
quanah said:

3. She has TATTOOS
gotta be a troll
People of integrity expect to be believed, when they're not, they let time prove them right.
AgLA06
AG
Beer Baron said:

Quote:

Texas Penal Code Sec. 22.01. ASSAULT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person:
(1) intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another, including the person's spouse;
(2) intentionally or knowingly threatens another with imminent bodily injury, including the person's spouse; or
(3) intentionally or knowingly causes physical contact with another when the person knows or should reasonably believe that the other will regard the contact as offensive or provocative.

I'd like to find it odd that you always seem to have the exact text of a law like this for quick reference, but I'm not.
Claude!
It's reallt not difficult to look up a statute.
Beer Baron
AG
Yeah they're really easy to find and I kind of deal with statutes for a living.
Hagen95
AG
Is it weird for you old timers to see Tanya get trolled by someone?
AgEng06
AG
Hagen95 said:

Is it weird for you old timers to see Tanya get trolled by someone?
Woody2006
AG
AgLA06 said:

Beer Baron said:

Quote:

I'd like to find it odd that you always seem to have the exact text of a law like this for quick reference, but I'm not.
You find it odd that BB knows how to copy / paste?
Beer Baron
AG
To be fair I was that kid in Kindergarten who just couldn't get it together enough to properly glue things.
PrincessButtercup
AG
And that he is familiar with statutes... as a lawyer...
quanah
Especially sexual assault statutes...as a rapist...
Woody2006
AG
Beer Baron said:

To be fair I was that kid in Kindergarten who just couldn't get it together enough to properly glue things.
At least you weren't the kid eating said glue

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.