Why are people so dumb about weddings?

10,388 Views | 124 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Tagguy
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kee Kee said:

I'm curious (nosy) is this the first major argument? If not, what else do ya'll argue about.

Who will hang up the phone first.
JB
AG
Eloped last year. Took a week vacation and didn't spend a house down payment on a party. Wouldn't change a thing.
Muzzleblast
Remember :

Women want to get married and never be married.

Marriage has become a state enforced financial contract, nothing more.
SoTheySay
S
Don't get pissed when people don't show up to your adults only wedding across the country in the middle of the week.
reddog90
AG
Beer Baron said:

Quote:

Have you tried being informed? You know venues have max capacities right?

Get a bigger venue.
It's not about you.
LostInLA07
AG
We have the same anniversary.

October 9
PseudonymK
AG
histag10 said:

Kee Kee said:

I'm curious (nosy) is this the first major argument? If not, what else do ya'll argue about.

Who will hang up the phone first.

Man, jr. high was fun.
who?mikejones
AG
0 chance the OP has a nice memorable wedding
Krazykat
AG
healthaggie1 said:

Some pretty simple rules.

1)if you dont have a "+1" on your invitation, you cant bring a date
2) If you RSVP you better be damn sure you can come or you are costing the host a lot of money in food and drink that will go to waste
3)if the invitation doesnt say "and family" or list your kids names, the kids arent invited.

If you havent been married, I expect a sarcastic response below.

If you have, you know exactly what I am talking about. These are small things to people who dont have a clue, but it makes it hell on the people getting married/planning the wedding.

People are so dumb.

for your time:

https://instagr.am/p/BQ06CvllevW

Pay attention people! This is how you complain. Kudos to the OP. First comes the b1tch, then the dessert for your troubles.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Rule #1: Get out in front of the crazy that the MILs will cause. For some reason they get bsc. Don't be above telling them "this **** isn't about you!" Add ", you old hag!" Only in your head.

Rule #2: no matter what it will be 30% awesome and 70% suck so have plenty of booze but only after so you don't puke on Fr. Larry.
The Lost
Lost a friend due to the no +1 rule as I went to a football game instead and she was pissed. It was bull****, she even knew I had a gf. Either think enough of me to have a +1 or don't invite me. I would have understood no invite, no +1 was insulting.
gigemJTH12
AG
The Lost said:

Lost a friend due to the no +1 rule as I went to a football game instead and she was pissed. It was bull****, she even knew I had a gf. Either think enough of me to have a +1 or don't invite me. I would have understood no invite, no +1 was insulting.
okay this is a totally different scenario. they cant get mad that you dont come if you dont have a +1. even I think thats absurd.

PseudonymK
AG
So, why are weddings about dumb people?
AggieHaylea13
AG
Mine is actually October 18!
riverrataggie
AG
Kee Kee said:

Bc only dumb people get married. Look at me for instance. Married twice.
bjork
Quote:

1)if you dont have a "+1" on your invitation, you cant bring a date
Drop that dank truth. You invite all those people that were involved, impacted and shaped your life to celebrate you. It's just narcissistic of them to want at least one guaranteed person they know to sit and chat with.
gigemJTH12
AG
I know you are being sarcastic but you bring up an interesting exclusion. If you are inviting someone who isnt part of the community, or part of a group of friends at the wedding. They for sure get a +1.
Rev03
AG
That's why you should just automatically give all single adults a plus one. Even if you think they are part of the community, they may still feel very awkward being by themselves surrounded by couples. It's mean to make someone sit through a wedding without having someone to talk to. It would be better just to not invite them at all if you can't afford to make sure they have at least an okay time because honestly, weddings are not fun. You might think your wedding is the greatest thing ever, but no one else thinks that.
PseudonymK
AG
Kee Kee said:

See what I did there?

Just wanted to see if I could do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gil Renard
AG
Satellite of Love said:

AggieHaylea13 said:

chipotle said:

4. Aggie Football > weddings
On my wedding day we got beat 59-0 by Bama. SO GLAD I wasn't watching that game.

So it's you effing fault we got our assistance whooped. Thanks a lot Miss Selfish!!!

Anniversary during football season. Great
Tagguy
AG
Gil Renard said:

Satellite of Love said:

AggieHaylea13 said:

chipotle said:

4. Aggie Football > weddings
On my wedding day we got beat 59-0 by Bama. SO GLAD I wasn't watching that game.

So it's you effing fault we got our assistance whooped. Thanks a lot Miss Selfish!!!

Anniversary during football season. Great
Told mine we can have ours whenever she wants as long as it isn't during hunting or football season.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.