Anyone had a vasectomy done?

16,825 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Texmid
Wyoming Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thinking about getting snipped. I'm 33 years old, and quite frankly the mere thought of having kids makes me want to kill myself.

Anyone here had it done? Regrets? I can't imagine I'd have any given I'm a selfish ******* that likes my free time and money too much.

I know this post will get jokes, and that's ok by me...just make them good at least.
riverrataggie
AG
Shooting blanks!
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Yup. But after two kids.
Do it on the Thursday or Friday of Labor Day wknd. Get a built in excuse to sit in your ass all wknd and watch football.

But seeing as you're not married, you don't need an excuse.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Unfortunately your dad didn't have one soon enough.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
ColinAggie said:

That's what I'm talkin bout
Beer Baron
AG
CREAMPIES FOR EVERYONE!
Dad
AG
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Gota De Limon said:

Yup. But after two kids.
Do it on the Thursday or Friday of Labor Day wknd. Get a built in excuse to sit in your ass all wknd and watch football.

But seeing as you're not married, you don't need an excuse.

Good plan. Maybe I can do it for March Madness.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
aggie-master said:

Had it done. If you are sure that you don't want kids then go for it.

I had two kids first and wanted no more so it worked out great for me. No regrets. No side effects. No pain since about two weeks after the procedure. No unwanted kids.

What are the odds of the procedure ****ing up and you have live ones slipping through the cracks?
Beer Baron
AG
You could always freeze some baby batter just in case.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Just admit that you just prefer to raw dog it.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Beer Baron said:

CREAMPIES FOR EVERYONE!
Talmbout
ac04
ColinAggie said:

is that something people need to admit?
Wyoming Aggie
AG
ColinAggie said:

You know it, fam
B-1 83
AG
RockTXAggie said:

Thinking about getting snipped. I'm 33 years old, and quite frankly the mere thought of having kids makes me want to kill myself.

Anyone here had it done? Regrets? I can't imagine I'd have any given I'm a selfish ******* that likes my free time and money too much.

I know this post will get jokes, and that's ok by me...just make them good at least.
. Please do. You don't need kids

It's not that bad
Beer Baron
AG
ac04 said:

ColinAggie said:

is that something people need to admit?
Apparently all sites hosting memes of Helen Lovejoy screaming "PERVERT!" are controlled by the Russians or something.
Claude!
RockTXAggie said:

aggie-master said:

I had two kids first and wanted no more so it worked out great for me. No regrets. No side effects. No pain since about two weeks after the procedure. No unwanted kids.

What are the odds of the procedure ****ing up and you have live ones slipping through the cracks?
Happened to a co-worker of mine. He and his girlfriend apparently had some tense moments before he found out what happened.
AliasMan02
AG
RockTXAggie said:

aggie-master said:

Even a successful procedure is no absolute guarantee. Shane Buchele is a post-snip one-in-a-million baby.
george92
You should really look into full castration. The young bulls we did this to growing up didn't seem to have any problem going over to the slaughterhouse and have it all ended with the stroke of a big hammer after a few months getting fat on the land without their balls.
Beer Baron
AG

Quote:

Shane Buchele is a post-snip one-in-a-million baby.

Gawd I bet Brent Musberger looooooves telling America about Mr. Buchele's nutsack.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
AliasMan02 said:

RockTXAggie said:

aggie-master said:

Even a successful procedure is no absolute guarantee. Shane Buchele is a post-snip one-in-a-million baby.

Well, if I was a pro baseball player with millions of dollars I probably wouldn't give a **** how many kids I had. Plus it would give me something to do after retiring at 40. I don't have that luxury. I want to retire at 55 with more money than I need to live very comfortably until I turn into dirt.
Mort Rainey
ColinAggie said:

histag10
AG
Claude! said:

RockTXAggie said:

aggie-master said:

Happened to a co-worker of mine. He and his girlfriend apparently had some tense moments before he found out what happened.
and this is why women should only have sex after marriage.

/wbt
mrad85
AG
It's worth EVERY penny!

Hopefully you won't be one of the guys that swells up like softballs.
histag10
AG

nevermind. I'm an idiot.
AliasMan02
AG
Weird reaction to my post. Just illustrating that even getting snipped isn't a guarantee.

Doesn't matter anyway. You don't have the guts to do this.
Beer Baron
AG
histag10 said:

RockTXAggie said:

AliasMan02 said:

RockTXAggie said:

aggie-master said:

Well, if I was a pro baseball player with millions of dollars I probably wouldn't give a **** how many kids I had. Plus it would give me something to do after retiring at 40. I don't have that luxury. I want to retire at 55 with more money than I need to live very comfortably until I turn into dirt.

I think you are confused. Shane Buchele's dad had a vasectomy, and then he was conceived. They are not saying Shane Buchele had a vasectomy.
/histag
Wyoming Aggie
AG
histag10 said:

RockTXAggie said:

AliasMan02 said:

RockTXAggie said:

aggie-master said:

I think you are confused. Shane Buchele's dad had a vasectomy, and then he was conceived. They are not saying Shane Buchele had a vasectomy.

That's what I mean. I doubt Steve Buechele cared much when Shane slipped by the goalie given he could have retired 15 years ago and done nothing for the rest of his life with millions already in the bank.
histag10
AG
I edited once I realized the error of my ways.
Mort Rainey
george92 said:

You should really look into full castration. The young bulls we did this to growing up didn't seem to have any problem going over to the slaughterhouse and have it all ended with the stroke of a big hammer after a few months getting fat on the land without their balls.
I'm on board with this option for the OP. Make sure there's zero chance he ever reproduces!
histag10
AG
GeorgePlimpton said:

george92 said:

I'm on board with this option for the OP. Make sure there's zero chance he ever reproduces!

Chemical or physical though?
wbt5845
AG
histag10 said:

Claude! said:

RockTXAggie said:

aggie-master said:

and this is why women should only have sex after marriage.

/wbt

Yes
3 William 56
AG
yep, but only have 3 kids. i built up my sympathy for weeks and the day of, i was in and out in 15 mins. as i was walking out, my wife goes "that's it? they just let you walk out too? you're taking your son to baseball practice tonight." i never had any pain other than when they clipped the tubes in the procedure...that felt like a kick to the nuts each time.
Mort Rainey
histag10 said:

GeorgePlimpton said:

george92 said:

Chemical or physical though?
Physical. Go big or go home
Wyoming Aggie
AG
prepyag03 said:

yep, but only have 3 kids. i built up my sympathy for weeks and the day of, i was in and out in 15 mins. as i was walking out, my wife goes "that's it? they just let you walk out too? you're taking your son to baseball practice tonight." i never had any pain other than when they clipped the tubes in the procedure...that felt like a kick to the nuts each time.

Do you have periodic followups to make sure the procedure is successful? I have no idea how this stuff works.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.